Spirited Away~The Bathhouse OOC (Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lol, but tomorrow for sure. No work, nothing planned so chars tomorrow for sure^^^ I really want to do this xD Just life and all.

Thanks lol, but tomorrow for sure. No work, nothing planned so chars tomorrow for sure^^^ I really want to do this xD Just life and all.
Awesome! And I know the feeling, my friend. XD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Get to posting kiddies o v o"

I wait patiently.... *slithers back into the Doomy abyss*

After years of crap xD I am working on both my chars.

[fieldbox=", gold, solid"]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Raijin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Position[/BCOLOR]
Bathhouse Proprietor

[BCOLOR=#151515]Species[/BCOLOR]
Japanese Immortal God Of Thunder

[BCOLOR=#151515]Gender[/BCOLOR]
Male

[BCOLOR=#151515]Age[/BCOLOR]
Unknown

[BCOLOR=#151515]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
raijin_by_joeian-d6l4e43.jpg

[BCOLOR=#151515]Personality[/BCOLOR]
Bold-Intimidating-Loud-Charming-Serious-Brutal-Business Minded-Thoughtful-Vindictive-Aggressive
Raijin is just like the thunder and lighting he creates, strong, bold and dangerous. He is the type to not just walk into a room, but break the door down and make everyone know he is there. Raijin can be charming and nice sometimes, just to get people to trust him. Most of the time he is all about business and keeping The Bathhouse together, he likes to rule with a Iron Booming Fist. The Recruiters know not to come to him without getting the job done... unless they want to get shocked the hell out of. Raijin may seem like a mean and scary guy, but he does care about Bathhouse and everyone in there... except for the worthless humans of course. As long as everyone does their job, Raijin will be a happy Immortal God. Just know, don't ever get on his bad side.

[BCOLOR=#151515]History[/BCOLOR]
Revealed In RP

[BCOLOR=#151515]Strengths/Skills[/BCOLOR]
Business Minded
Power Over Thunder & Lighting
His Forceful & Intimidating Ways
His Physical Strength

[BCOLOR=#151515]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
His Temper
When Something Goes Unfinished, He Will Loose It
Not Able To Trust People A Lot Of The Time
Beings With The Power To Stop The Weather Or Time

[BCOLOR=#151515]Likes[/BCOLOR]
Being In Control, Bathhouse Running Smoothly, Rain, Cold Weather, Seeing How The Servants Cower When He's Around, Chocolate, Lemon Cookies, Birds, Drums, Loud Noises

[BCOLOR=#151515]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
Reckless Behavior, Super Hot Days... Ones He Can't Change, Idiots, Humans Who Don't Listen

[BCOLOR=#151515]Special Abilities[/BCOLOR]

The Call Of Thunder & Lighting
Raijin has the power to conjure thunder and lighting with just a hand movement. He can strike the ground with his lighting and cause fear with the BOOM of his thunder. Raijin loves to show this power off, showing others that he is not to be messed with.

The God's Fury
Raijin can use his lighting to strike others, he mostly uses it to give a person a jolt of fear... so they know who the boss is. He can and has used his lighting to kill before, but only towards beings who tried to defeat him or take him down.

Heavy Voltage
Raijin can use the electricity around him to charge up his powers and natural strength, giving him more endurance and physical power for the amount of time he charges up.

[BCOLOR=#151515]Physical Strength/Endurance[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Agility/Dexterity[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Sanity[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Luck[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Special Ability 1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Special Ability 2[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Special Ability 3[/BCOLOR]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", darkorange, solid"]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#151515]Nakasuki "Suki" Toshimo[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Position[/BCOLOR]
Bathhouse Recruiter

[BCOLOR=#151515]Species[/BCOLOR]
Tsukumogami

Race
Chochin-obake

[BCOLOR=#151515]Gender[/BCOLOR]
Female Appearance

[BCOLOR=#151515]Age[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
latest

[BCOLOR=#151515]Personality[/BCOLOR]
Adorable-Smart-Cunning-Sweet-Exuberant-Impatient-Goofy-Chidlish-Adventurous-Sneaky
Suki may act adorable and sweet most of the time, but inside of this Lantern turned Magical Fire Girl is a cunning and sneaky person, who knows how to get the job done. Suki likes to make friends with the humans... before tricking them into coming with her to the Bathhouse. Suki does like to be friends with them, even though she doesn't realize that most would want to kill her for what she did to them. She is the adorable and spunky girl of the Recruiters, always floating around and lighting up everyones' lives. Suki doesn't like to wait for anything, when she wants something... she will go for it.

[BCOLOR=#151515]History[/BCOLOR]
Revealed In RP

[BCOLOR=#151515]Strengths/Skills[/BCOLOR]
Her Adorable Personality Makes Some Trust Her... A Bad Idea
Her Fire Magic
Suki Is A Smart And Manipulative Little Girl... So Be Prepared For Her To Get Her Way
Her Levitation Powers

[BCOLOR=#151515]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
Water Magic
Cute Humans, Suki Loves Adorable Humans... Since They Act Just Like Her *Happy* Side
When Someone Says Something Bad About Her, She Tends To Cry Uncontrollably

[BCOLOR=#151515]Likes[/BCOLOR]
Snacks, Fire, The Sun, Stars, Humans, Animals, Getting Her Way, Making New Friends

[BCOLOR=#151515]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
Water, Being Hurt, People Saying Mean Things About Her, Not Getting Her Way

[BCOLOR=#151515]Special Abilities[/BCOLOR]

Lantern's Fire
Suki has control over all types of fire, but she can only control the fire, not create it. She is usually holding a lantern with her all the time... kind of ironic, being that she use to be one.

The Floating Spirit
Suki's magical being has the power to levitate herself and other beings and items around her, never touching the ground that other's stand on. Also her levitation makes it easier for her to get around.

The Light Of 1'000 Lanterns
Suki has power over light and color, changing things from black to pink, or turning on lights that usually don't work and so forth.

[BCOLOR=#151515]Physical Strength/Endurance[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Agility/Dexterity[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Sanity[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Luck[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Special Ability 1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Special Ability 2[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#151515]Special Ability 3[/BCOLOR]
[/fieldbox]​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Hopefully I get excepted soon, would love to post xD

@Ali

I'll be replying today! We have waited long enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.