Spirited Away~The Bathhouse OOC (Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on chars will hvae them up later tonight, after posting in a few ic rps.

Redue tomorrow afternoon... sorry, tomorrow chars will be up just busy

My life is annoying... chars iwll be up this weekend, just annoying life uhh!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Sorry guys, typing with my left hand, diced the right on a cleaver. ;__; I'll be back sooon!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Sorry guys, typing with my left hand, diced the right on a cleaver. ;__; I'll be back sooon!!!
Ouch... well will have my chars up either tomorrow or sunday.... busy bee over here, just life and stuff and dumb update... could have had it up on Monday-.-

Oh god o-o How did you manage that?

Sounds like someone had a wild night

Doing dishes. XD Anyways, I can write some but stitches are pulling. I get them out tomorrow. ^_^

Doing dishes. XD Anyways, I can write some but stitches are pulling. I get them out tomorrow. ^_^
Glad to hear you're doing better :) I'd suggest bringing something to bite on or squeeze with the removal... having stitches taken out is probably one of the worst pains I've ever personally experienced.

O v O

*waits patiently like a good little Doomy*

Is this still happening???

Everything got so silent ; 3 ;)

Sorry guys! I am back will have the IC up tonight! ^^

Still here, been busy.... Will have both chars up tomorrow, sorry.

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Finally posted x.x

@DoomyCakez most of your text is white (using the Bright Light theme here) it is kinda hard to read your post because of that. If you click the 'x' in the pallet of the 'Text Color' it should set back to default, which is white for these with a black background and black for these with a white background.

@DoomyCakez most of your text is white (using the Bright Light theme here) it is kinda hard to read your post because of that. If you click the 'x' in the pallet of the 'Text Color' it should set back to default, which is white for these with a black background and black for these with a white background.
It should be fixed now~

Sorry I wrote it off of my phone and forgot about the default setting for the text... X,3

Just let me know whenever I make that mistake and I'll fix it up for you <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
@Ali

I'll let others get their intros down first before I reply ^ w ^)

Status
Not open for further replies.