Spirited Away~The Bathhouse OOC (Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh I like him o v o
I see he and Hyoka meeting in the very near future o v o" For she shall be wandering around like Chicken with her head cut off.

Do you mind me using him for my history a bit? I need to mention one of the recruiters.

Hahah such a great comparison.
Go for it :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia and Ali
And I will have my chars up this week.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Mmm...perfect e v e <3
Yeah...I knew you would have something up your sleeve xD...can't wait to find out XD too bad not Libertine though hahahaah!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yeah we need cute...after what I see you do xD

Shushy shush shush! That's only for Libertine!!!!

In the other stuff, I love romance and cuteness...etc. PREPARE DAT ASS FOR OVERBEARING ADORABLE SWEETNESS

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Shushy shush shush! That's only for Libertine!!!!

In the other stuff, I love romance and cuteness...etc. PREPARE DAT ASS FOR OVERBEARING ADORABLE SWEETNESS
*Gets Prepared*...not drunk, I don't drink *looks around* xD well chars prob be up wednesday...no work on wednesday.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Reactions: MadKingJai™
I thought about making this a Libertine rp, but I'm not sure how old the other players are. XD

Is anyone here under 18? If so, please let me know and I will not make this a Libertine rp. <3

I thought about making this a Libertine rp, but I'm not sure how old the other players are. XD

Is anyone here under 18? If so, please let me know and I will not make this a Libertine rp. <3
Silver paladin is under 18

Lol it's cool...I'm like in 4 already XD I think that's enough for me xD...the anime ones are the crazy ones though..just becaue iagmanation xD

I haven't role played in liberteen/libertine yet. Like. Ever. o////o

Last edited:
Haha, perhaps, maybe one day I shall change that.

Anyway, finished my character, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.