Spirit Recovery Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking on it more makes me think Chiyo would be better off being adopted by someone else. Maybe it'd be better if Kogura and Chiyo were friends outside of the team, or perhaps they develop a friendship and Chiyo starts learning to dance thanks to Kogura and starts using the fans more gracefully.

Chiyo would be human, right? Kogura wouldn't be fit to mother a human without someone to tell her humans can't eat raw meat and they should not go underwater.

Yep, that's the idea. Working on it though. Hopefully it's ready by tomorrow, but there's a lot to rework.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
ILAD0iw.gif

Meet the Spirit Recovery Agent's mascot! :D

ILAD0iw.gif

Meet the Spirit Recovery Agent's mascot! :D

With that said @Neo. is my Co-gm.

She's been helping me plot stuff. Go make the Mascot a little NPC sheet. So kawai.

With that said @Neo. is my Co-gm.
And with that:
Bitch mode activated. >:D

@the.complex-of-constellations There are a few concerns. The first, unimportant, your character reference is the same character as my profile picture, and it bugs me, I feel violated. Ignore that though, because I am not being serious. XD

On a more serious note however. You said you missed a rather large post in big bold red letters because you were on mobile. Let it be known that I have a shit, super cheap phone, that is also cracked because I'm a clumsy idiot, and I can read posts just fine. CC may have let it slide, but I do not find "I'm on mobile" to be a valid excuse for anyone.

Second. You didn't seem to fully comprehend the fixes required, as you tried to change powers, rather than simply adding the detail required.

Third. After you were told to fix stuff, you tried to piggy back off of Jessica's character. Now, I get that maybe you only wanted to make a connection of some sort, or give your character a reasonable skill to match their combat style. But it still does not change that instead of making a more interesting backstory for how your character got a similar skill, you chose to cop out and ask if she could piggy back off another character.

Fourth. We have tried to stalk your work for quality assurance, and it seems you are in multiple OOC's, without any actual productions. This worries us.

We would like to give you a chance to see how your character turns out, but if we don't like it, you will be removed.

And with that:
Bitch mode activated. >:D

It's like in the animes. Where their eyes spark or ignite with energy before they say something. That's the image I got.

Meet our super adorable mascot! Still a Wip, but more information than just a picture. XD​

ILAD0iw.gif

Name: Fimiezra "Fimi"

Brief Summary: Fimi is the Spirit Recovery Agencies mascot. To put it simply, she's just the cute face that has no real purpose, other than to be cute. She also has a camera on her collar, so Koenma can keep an eye on people she is following. How long she has been in the agency, is a mystery to all...no the records do not say thirty years, that is a lie forged by whoever wrote those things.

Demon Class: C

Demon Type: Familiar Demon. A familiar demon, as described by humans and demons alike: Adorable balls of fluff that exist to make everyone happy. In more seriousness, while many might actually say and believe that, familiar demons are special, in that they boost, as well as share the demonic/spirit energy of whoever they bond with, making them great to have around. Many of the higher class demons in the underworld are known to keep Familiars. It's unknown as to who Fimi is bound to though, as they are forbidden to say so.

Appearance: Familiars do not possess 'human' disguises, but rather they possess the ability to shapeshift into an animal. For most, this can be anything, but the strongest of familiars are said to take the shape of a cat.

Kitteh Form: Please do not perish from an adorable overdose, Fimi would feel so guilty.

[spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]

[spoili]
cb91f56ac7ee485e1e8f66f08a5ab54b7b095fc6_hq.gif
[/spoili]

[spoili]
42df57a01c4d674a3399501ebffbd4e6.gif
[/spoili]

[spoili]
tumblr_npjxbk4gHN1rygeulo1_500.gif
[/spoili]

Personality Strengths: [3 to 4 of your personality strengths defined]

Personality Flaws: [3 to 4 of your personality flaws defined]

Abilities:

Onajimi no kizuna - Being bound to someone she trusts, she shares their demonic/spirit energy. Though, she isn't simply a leech, otherwise nobody would want to bond with the adorable balls of fluff and happiness. She can boost the energy of whoever she is bound to, making them significantly stronger than they would be on their own. Aside from striving off of the shared essence, a familiar is unable to use the shared pool however. So, she's useless in combat.

Onajimi no sensu - A familiar has the ability to sense when those they are bonded with are in danger, this also works in reverse, and if the familiar is in danger, whoever they are bonded with would know. Some would say it's a useless ability, and in most cases it is, as it does not tell you where the other is, simply that they are in danger.

Skills: [a representation of the things you can do or have learned. 3 to 4 is an acceptable range of skills. This could include things like judo, cooking, playing an instrument, and so and so forth]

Powers:

Shape shifting - As a familiar, Fimi possesses the power to turn into an animal. Specifically a cat, though most would call her feline form an 'adorable ball of fluff with legs ears and a tail'. She's actually quite clumsy in this form, and possesses little of the skills a feline does. She can't always control this, and has been known on multiple occasions to shift into her feline form when startled. She's also incapable of human speech in this form, limited to cat speech.

Weapon: Fimi, have a weapon? What kind of monster would expect such an adorable ball of fluff to fight? For shame. Shame I say!

Equipment: Her collar. It is lace, and the tag is 24K gold, with real diamonds. How'd she get such an expensive collar? She'll never tell, but she's guaranteed to bite if you touch it! The tag has multiple features to it, the first being her name scrawled on the front. On the back, it says "Return to Koenma if found" It's unknown if this inscription has been there since she got it, or if it was a new addition after joining the SRA. There's also a hidden camera on the tag, shhhh. [spoili]
il_fullxfull.712208940_i4xm.jpg
[/spoili]

Give me Something Sad: Kirah will try to eat her!

Give me Something Funny: She'll probably fit in his mouth.

Personal History Highlights: [so I am going to do something a little different. The characters histories might be revealed more in the RP, but for the few who are going to write their characters as already writing in the spirit detective agency. Just write a few 3 to 5 brief Historical highlights of significant events in your characters lives and how that has influenced them]

Relationships with the current Detectives: [a brief description of their thoughts about the detectives they have currently worked with]

Theme Song: Lewdness? What lewdness? It's cute, shoosh.

@Daz

@Jessica2477

@Neo.

Please tell me what I have written in the relationships is all right by you. Once that's settled I already have the IC written up. So it's a matter of just placing that up.

Also what would everyone like to do OOC wise? Do you want me to put it on Iwaku? Give me your guys' preferences.

To everyone, I'd like to introduce the leader of the current team

Nao_3.png

Brief Summary: Hmmm I been doing this for a while now, haven't I? Ten years. I was what fourteen or fifteen. Time certainly flies, doesn't it? Well I was under Haseo teams, till he was taken from this world too soon. What I do? Well I am not nearly as scary everybody else. They must have chosen me for my analytical mind and quick thinking. Maybe even some leader skills.

Spirit Level:

Glasses On - E, when his glasses are on, he is at the weakest level of spiritual energy there is. He completely registers as having no spiritual energy at all. He would appear as ordinary mortal human.

Glass off - High B, when his glasses are off, he is at his strongest level of spiritual energy, his true spiritual energy. It is a palpable energy, eager for the next fight, that only begins to get stronger the more it is fighting, its crisp, clear, even malicious intent is easy to read. But that clarity if what makes Naoyuki a honorable fighter. He never lies about what he intends. If he intends to kill you, he intends to kill you. If he intends to spare your life, take it, it's the only time he'll show mercy.

Appearance:

Naoyuki5.jpg

There's something not quite right about this man. Is it the demonic haze in his eyes? Or the way he stares through you? Not at you, but through you. His smile is as graceful, as it is malicious. Naoyuki is not a man who hides who he is, but never truly tells which man is the real him. Maybe he's completely oblivious to his own malicious nature. Maybe he's not. Maybe he's trying to be a better man. Though you can't tell with him.

When he's not working as a Spirit Detective, he wears his purple hair down, chooses to wear casual, but not too formal business casual clothing while working at the coffee shop. Owns a white coat, a gray and black sweater, with long black slacks, and non slip shoes for work.

*As a Detective he tends to wear his trench coat, with hakama pants, biker books and a kimono top.
*see weapon photo for outfit

Or a button down shirt, a pair of black slacks, and biker boots. His purple hair is always tied up. He stands at 5'7", but don't let that fool you. When his glasses are off, the demonic shoki in his eyes clears up to reveal lavender irises, with his red spiritual energy clear as day.

Naoyuki3.jpg

Personality Strengths:

Good Natured -

For the most if you are good to Nao, he is good to you. He's actually a bit like an older brother with good advice. Who takes on the role of a good role model. If he doesn't really find a demon a threat, he doesn't take much time other than to scold them like a cross parent and tell them to swear to never do it again. Nao has always been good natured and kind to those he feels are worth it. But that doesn't mean he'll be taken advantaged of either.

Honorable -

But don't misunderstand what honorable means to Naoyuki. This doesn't mean that he will only fight you the honorable way. If he needs to kick dirt in your eye, he will kick dirt in your eye, if he needs to do an underhanded trick he'll do the underhanded trick. Difference is Naoyuki is clear about this in the beginning. He never lies about himself. He only gives you one chance for him to spare your life. The rest is your personal deathwish.

A Lifetime of Trust -

Naoyuki is willing to give a person the benefit of the doubt. But when you develop and foster his respect and trust, you have a man who will give you a lifetime of trust. Once you are given his trust you will never lose it. He is not a man who lies. He's never a man to betray those he loves, cares or respects.

Analytical -

One good thing comes out of over thinking. You often tend to analyze every possible scenario that could occur. Unfortunately for Naoyuki this isn't limited to the mission at hand, but also bleeds into everyday life like what coffee roast to blend together to make the ultimate flavor. This is what makes those terrified of him, so terrified of him. Because he doesn't just the see the scenarios that will play out, but the numbers that are involved.

Personality Flaws:

Intimidating Presence -

Despite the man's overall nice nature, and rather unusual amounts of joy he shares. There's just something about him that kind of scares people. Is it the demonic haze in his eyes? Or the fact that he simply carries a look that says he has seen a lot of shit go down in his short life. It also seems Nao is completely unaware that he scares people this much even when he's being nice to them. Or maybe it's his overwhelming kindness and niceness that is the intimidating part because Nao doesn't seem to judged anyone too harshly.

Nean/Mean Nice -

Remember that saying that if you're good to Nao, he's good to you, but he's also the type of person to not be taken advantage of either. Nao was not born yesterday he knows when someone is pulling his leg. And those that pull his leg are going to be in for a big surprise and shock when he calls them out on it.

Cruel Punishment -

This goes with being mean nice. There are few things that tick Nao off, but when you have done exactly that and ticked Nao off he holds nothing back. A demon or a human unwilling to change their ways and harm innocence without regret is in for a harsh punishment from Nao. He doesn't put up with that kind of shit and doesn't go for swift, quick deaths. He has a habit of dismemberment and torture till you're dead. But that dragging out a battle can be a bit of a disadvantage to him as well.

Over Analyzing -

Being analytical is always a double edge sword. Nao is often the type of person who doesn't waste any energy or movements quickly delivering blows in battle. But because he is the type to wait for the right opening or right time to strike, he puts himself in a grave bit of harm than he should. It is also one of the reasons why Naoyuki has trouble completing task in his day to day life and not just his detective life.

Abilities:

Kanpekina sentō ōra [Perfect Battle Aura] -

There's something about Nao's aura, that is crisp, clear, and easy to read. This is simply the energy that surrounds you. It speaks clear of its intentions and makes no mistakes. It's this aura that makes his enemies quake in terror when he walks towards them. Because they no clearly what he is capable of, what he is willing to do, and how he is going to do it. Not by words, but the intention of his aura.

The only thing is with such clarity it can seemingly make Naoyuki seem like a predictable individual. Someone not willing to take risk and always follows one way of doing things. But anyone who reads more into a simple message is a fool to underestimate Nao.

Should probably clarify that this does not mean he tells them what he is going to do. He simply sends a message out about the type of individual he is. His aura is so clear as well, that it makes it difficult for him to mask his presence. Most people chose to hide or mask their aura. He seems to release his in order to challenge others.

Strong Spiritual Reserves -

Nao doesn't waste energy. He doesn't needlessly pour spiritual energy. He seems to have mastered or at least somewhat mastered being able to use spirit energy when he needs without any of the leaking or losing the energy he doesn't want to use. This makes him less prone to the exhaustion others have when they exert their spiritual energy. But this means that sometimes he can over analyze or underestimate the amount of power he wants to use when fighting an enemy. Especially one that mask their true potential.

Cursed Shoki -

Unfortunately for Nao this does not yield him any benefits. One of the reasons he cannot mask his aura or his aura is so direct is partly because of who Nao is. But the other part is because a part of Nao's spiritual energy is cursed. Nao's spiritual energy reads with an odd demonic presence to it, this demonic presence is some kind of signature mark imprinted by a powerful demon in his spiritual energy.

This signature sends a ping of his location to any of this demons followers or any demon wanting to take his head. If there are other effects of this curse no one in the spirit realm can determine this. And Nao's mentality is often, we'll come to it if anything does occur.

Skills:

Brewmaster -

Though not at all what you're thinking right now. Nao does not like the taste of alcohol and has no reason to know how to brew alcohol. Instead he owns his own cafe, and brews his own coffee blends to demons and humans alike. His coffee blends have been said to take people on journeys from their taste alone. He is a brewmaster of all things coffee and tea related.

Nimble Movements -

You didn't think the man with the heavy looking chainsaw could wield it without it being clunky to do so. But there's a certain way Nao moves that waste less energy than you think. The man's fast enough to wield the damn thing with surprising speed, accurate ability to dodge, and wield like it's a goddamn fucking sword. He is extremely acrobatic, can leap over an enemy or hurdle over objects, moves with speed and sweeping moves. He moves extremely efficient.

Acrobatic -

We have already mentioned Nao's nimble movements, but even without it, he's still a dangerous adversary. Hurdling over objects, and managing lands from high places not everyone could. Back flips, efficient jumps that certainly could have killed someone else if they were not Nao.

Paths in the Patterns -

While it may sound like an ability. It should be mentioned that Nao is an efficient fighter, but he has always been known for his intelligence. Nao knows when to hit the most efficient, for him everyone who moves around him is a formula, a number or problem that he can solve with an equation. It's not quite that he sees numbers like some mathematical freak, but he does see patterns.

Powers:

A Spy in the Details -

Nao has a few tricks up his sleeves. He always has been one to see the benefits of something despite the consequences for them. And has decided to fully accept the consequences of something if he finds the benefits outweigh the cons.

When he puts energy into the glasses he wears, he is able to read a demon or humans aura. He can tell if they are pure of heart being controller, or he can tell if they are dark of heart. He can tell the type of demon they are, what the most efficient strategies are against them, the weaknesses, previous injuries to any extremities to expose.

It also allows him to look through lockers, and inside their bodies.

It's essentially a cheat to know everything about his enemy before fighting them. No one said that Nao won't take the dirty road to win a fight if he has to. The only issue is the glasses after use give him a terrible headache, he tends to have fuzzy memory afterward, and when the glasses are taken off his visions is blurry.

The headache last pretty much for an hour or two, the memory fog last up to a thirty seconds to a minute, and the blurry vision last up to three minutes to five as his eyes adjust to not having the glasses any more.

It also takes him a few minutes to be able to activate his spirit energy or for it to return properly in his body. Leaving him massively vulnerable for the first five minutes of a battle. Thus he has to rely on only his wits.

Akuma no Kaiten suru Ha [Demon Rotating Blade]

Nao pours energy into the chainsaw he wields that would otherwise not run or cut anything. As he does so the chainsaw begins to rev with power and the dull blade turns sharp with purple energy that begins to spin.

The rotation and spirit energy poured into this blade is so hot, that when it touches substances like melt or flesh, the spirit energy acts as purple molten heat. And melts anything that comes into contact with its blades.

And since the energy is stored in the engine of the chainsaw, the rotating chain can be launched off the blade, throwing circular, rotating disc at enemies that cut into the flesh like the blades of a chainsaw without the chainsaw needing to touch them.

While the effects of the chainsaw aren't necessarily exhausting, considering all his energy is stored in the engine, that he doesn't need to pour an extra amount of energy into it after it has been given a state. To activate the secondary effects of the chain, uses a bit of his own energy and cannot be activated right after one another. Requiring focus. Recovery and patience to do so.

After holding energy in the chain and if he ever did use the glasses he is exhausted, even if he doesn't show physical symptoms it can be clear when Nao has reached his limit. This is why Nao doesn't waste as much energy or learned how to be as efficient. Sure he drags out battles, but that is to strike with the most efficient and most efficient strike that ends it quickly and decisively.

Though if the battle is not long. Doesn't require him to use multiple energy attacks at once. And he finishes the battle decisively, all he really needs to do is recover his spirit energy before the next battle.

Weapon: A Dead Chainsaw given life with his spirit energy. Nao wields the chainsaw like a chainsaw, but fights with it like a sword. He is efficient, fast, is able to go head to head with some of the craziest sword wielders all with a chainsaw. Weather or not it has life to it. He sword plays with a chainsaw. It's why some think he's a little crazy.

Naoyuki.jpg

Equipment:

Demon Spy Lens - The glasses he seems to wear often are actually a pair of A Rank Demon glasses made in the Demon World. He was given to them for free by a powerful Artificer in the City of Vices. The Artificer claimed it was clogging up his inventory, no one had boughten the glasses in least a century and he was tired of looking at them. Though Nao a little uncertain how the Artificer demon could have been looking at the glasses for a hundred years when the glasses were hidden way in the back behind the demon. But Nao won't complain. Well he did complain, but was told not to.

Nao originally thought because the glasses when worn turn his spirit energy negative, that he could use them to mask his presence from the demons who claim his life even after their master has been long since dead. Though it doesn't seem the demon signature still can be picked up with glasses. He kept them because of their powerful abilities and because he's not one to give up an advantage.

Owns three other pairs of glasses that look identical to the demon spy lens, but this is that way no one can take the Demon Spy lenses. [A little paranoia is good]

Talking about paranoia, I own several knives under the counter of my coffee shop, a few are hidden underneath the tables, customers rarely realize. It's all of course for security reasons. I also own a few in my pockets of my coat. Which pockets, I'll never say.

In his wallet he seems to have a worn picture of the last Spirit Recovery Agency before this one, Nao is depicted as a sixteen year old, standing next to individuals. One has fiery red hair and is air fisting victory, on the back are the names, Haseo, Naoyuki, Bou, Yujin, and Shouske. Scrawled underneath, R.I.P. Toshiro Haseo June 9th, 2008.

A camping coffee pot [never know when you need to make coffee on the go]

Several blends of coffee and tea leaves

Give me something sad:

I am not going to lie to you and say you're the only team I have worked with. In fact what type of man would I be if I wanted to lead and didn't tell you the truth. We were called Koenma's Ace Team. We won two tournaments, there wasn't a case we couldn't solve or complete. And we were lead at the helm of Toshiro Haseo.

Haseo was not the type of person you'd chose to be the leader of anything. He was sometimes too brash and he was sometimes simple minded. But he had heart. He carried something inside of him that made you want to be at his side.It is strange to me a man born from darkness, could carry the light others needed to be guided to a better future.

Haseo grew up poor, his father was an alcoholic, who ran a biker gang, and his mother rarely seen and if she was seen it was with another man to insight the violent brutality of his father. To think Haseo came out the way he did, a person good hearted and full of life surprises me to this day. I wish I could say I came out of the darkness with the same carefree brush of life that Haseo had. But I can't.

He was a few years older than me. Though it's safe to say I wonder what he would be like now, older. It struck the team hard. Bou secluded himself in the woods far away from any of us. Shouske quit the team shortly after. Yujin betrayed us before then. And I was left with remnants. I was given a choice. To stay here. Or to walk out like the others.

I chose to stay as the helm for the next team. But I am not Haseo. I do not think I have the drive to motivate people to stand and fight.

Give me something funny:

"And now the final strike!" Haseo shouted as his fist heated up with flames, going in with the hook to strike down the demon with one horn, and green skin. The demon raises up his hands.

"WAIT!" he shouts.

Haseo a few inches from his face singes some of the demons eyebrows.

"What is et?" Haseo looks haughty and impatient, he blows one of his red bangs out of his gold colored eyes. Meanwhile the rest are watching the fight. Bou is the oldest, he is tall, and slim at 6'7", you'd assume he wasn't even human, but he is. He remains in his prime due to his spirit energy, a forty-eight year old man who looks to be in his late thirties sips some coffee.

"Haseo has gotten better form," Bou nods.

"Tch," Shouske hisses, he has two ears that are twitching to all the noises in the forest, he sips the coffee, and his fluffy tail twitches a little, "Yeah, but the demon is wasting time. Talks way too much."

"I wonder what he could possibly want," Yujin says, he has intense eyes, when they glinted in the light they were like they were made from glass or marble. He was rarely seen with much expression on his face, a deadpan, doll. It was hard to believe Yujin was even human sometimes.

"Who cares?" Shouske asked.

"Do you like the blend?" Naoyuki ask, the sixteen year old looks at Bou for approval. Bou nods.

"It's got good body,"

They turn their head to the battle. The oni scratches the back of his head.

"You see," the oni says, looking embarrassed, "I'm just really grouchy and tired. I am not in good form because I haven't gotten any sleep lately."

"And that's my problem?" Haseo asked with a raised brow.

"I see that young boy over there has made some coffee, perhaps I could have a glass?" the oni asked. Haseo looks over at the team.

"He wants some coffee!" Haseo shouts at them.

"Just punch him in the face already!" Shouske shouts back with a raised fist in the air.

"Perhaps he will fight better with a cup of coffee," Bou suggest.

"Why would we help the enemy out!" Shouske asked, "Idiot!" he hits Bou on the head with his fist. A welt begins to form and the man Bou who is always seen smiling with his eyes closed, opens them a little. Shouske looks terrified, "My hand slipped."

Yujin looks at a knife, it is crystal, with a hilt that looks like a butterfly. He presses the tip of the blade to the tip of his finger.

"Shouldn't it be okay to allow him to have a cup?" Yujin says, watching blood from his finger bubble up, and begin to roll down, "If he tries to trick us, we could always kill him."

Shouske looks at Yujin.

"You're being extra creepy today," Shouske says.

Haseo finally rolls his eyes and sighs, looking at the one horned demon.

"Fine, you can have a cup of coffee," Haseo says walking over to where the others have placed a picnic blanket. Haseo points, "Bou he's the defacto leader, but takes orders from me. Shouske. Nao. Yujin."

Yujin smiles at the one horned demon.

"You have nice eyes," Yujin tells him maliciously. The demon looks a little nervous.

"A...pleasure," the oni says anyway. He sits down and Bou looks at him.

"Tell me, your form is off. Why?" Bou ask.

"Well you see I have a new roommate…"

And the demon went on about his new roommate is always coming home late. Making a lot of noise. Doesn't seem to care whether anyone is asleep or awake. And that every time he wakes up he's cranky and angry and just really wants to beat someone up. It turns from a rather calm conversation, to sudden sobbing.

"All I want is a little bit of respect," the oni sobs, "Just a little."

Bou nods.

"Mmm, then it is decided, we will beat your roommate up," Bou says.

"Wait what! We will?" Haseo ask.

Bou nods.

"It is the best answer,"

"How about staying out of it?" Shouske ask.

"Sounds like a lot of effort," Yujin says with a yawn.

"You really will beat up my roommate!" the demon ask.

"Yes, we will. That is what the Ace team is for," Bou says cheerfully.

"That's awfully terrible of that roommate mister demon, do you like the coffee?" Naoyuki ask.

"Oh yes very much, please just call me One Horn, all my friends who know me personally do,"

History Highlights:

I admit my life has been more chaotic than others. Well with the people I meet in my line of work, that's actually untrue. My life may seem less chaotic than theirs. But when it comes to ordinary people not like us, I am uncertain we were ever destined to have what we call a happy life.

DOB - April 4th, 1989

Mother - Igarashi Hinata - Deceased

Father - Igarashi Fujiwara - Deceased

Half Sister - Igarashi Keiko - Deceased

-My family life was never the best. Some would criticize that I came from a life of wealth. And I did, I will not deny that. But I was a prisoner in that household. Do this. Do that. An Igarashi doesn't say that. I don't resent it. I don't talk about that life with bitter melancholy. The only time I ever regret my name was wrought in it.

My great grandfather stole an heirloom from a powerful demon. She cursed our name and our blood. Because of that I have been hunted, I have been chased, until someone should take my life. I was nine when that lesson, it's importance or understanding of it really came to light. Keiko wasn't loved near as much as me I will admit that, she was my father's mistress daughter, but she still has pieces of the curses inside of her. She wasn't spirit sensitive like I was.

I don't remember the full details of it back then. A shadowy beast, taller than any man, at 7ft it barely fit the door frame, with claws long, and gleaming like knives. Keiko stood to protect me. I wasn't sure to this day what she was hoping. Her head came clean off. There wasn't much resistance, simply fountains of blood that showered the room.

It would be the first time I met Bou. Who at the time was a detective, but was hired to also protect my family from demon assassins. To this day I don't like seeing innocent woman get killed. It reminds too much of that time. You can't claim yourself powerful, if you only prey on the weak.

-There was a sense of freedom I felt when I was fourteen and was asked to join the Spirit Recovery Agency. I had watched my family fall, one by one. I knew Bou must have felt it, regret, that he couldn't have saved us all. That he wasn't there to stop these mindless attacks. But I was glad that I had found some kind of light. Haseo was seventeen at the time and immediately I knew we would become a bonded pair. Like brothers, thick as thieves. He was the light I was more than willing to follow. From the doom and gloom of those cursed walls, to some kind of hope.

I think that sense of freedom was the happiest I had ever felt or ever been in the short existence of my life at the time.

-Maybe I was a shortsighted individual back then. I found them. The two things that caused me a great burden in my life. The demon who had placed the curse on my family. And the heirloom that had been taken from her. I was seventeen I didn't know what I was thinking. I had hoped by showing her that I had no intentions of harming her or had intentions of correcting my family's wrong that she would lift the curse from our family name.

I ended up in a very different situation. I came to her lair. Her name Umbo. I told her I had something to give to her that belonged to her long ago. The engagement ring to her husband Sambo, imbued with magical properties. It had been lifted from his finger after he had been slain. Umbo was all too grateful to take the ring back.

I remember there was a tear in her eye. She looked overjoyed. She asked for the name of the individual who returned her a ring taken from her long ago. I told her my name was Igarashi Naoyuki, my great grandfather Igarashi Toya had wrongfully taken the ring from her and had wrongfully slain her husband. I asked for her forgiveness.I asked for her to lift the curse she placed on me in hopes that I could somehow redeem my family name.

Her eyes gleamed with anger. The joy she saw now turned to rage. I remember her words, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOUR FAMILY. You give me back my ring to trick me! TO MAKE MANIPULATE HOW I FEEL.

That was never my intention. I simply thought of doing the right thing. I do resent and regret having to kill her. It was not her fault. It was ours.

-I don't feel like talking about Haseo right now. That moment. It was six years ago, but talking about it brings it back fresh in my mind. The terror we all felt. We were young, Shouske, Haseo, and I. We had won so many battles. We had fought bravely together. We had been through so many hard fought battles. And there's a part of you that starts to believe you're invincible. We all thought we were invincible and we learned a hard lesson that we were not. I can't….go any further. I am sorry.

Relationships with Current Team:

Aki - I respect that fact that he's probably been doing this longer than I have. I haven't had the chance to work with directly up to now. It's been what two years since I have taken the helm after the others quit the job. Aki can be useful. He also can be a hassle with his habits.

Kogura - They jokingly call us Mama Kogura and Papa Naoyuki, I still find that embarrassing. I admire the fact that she has dedicated her lifetime to protecting the human realm. I wish I had the opportunity to work with her sooner. I guess I am getting that now.

Aiko - Sigh. That girl. I love her to death. But uh she can be problematic. Sometimes she actually has a decent thing up her sleeve. Other times the others have to swoop in and save her. That and I think her mother tried to pair me with her. Then when I told her it was an age thing, proceeded then to try to match herself with me.

Kirah - Points a finger at Fimi's collar. "Listen here Koenma, and I want you to hear this now" Looks at Kirah "You prove to me that you are trustworthy and I'll trust you. You do good work and show that you are worth a second chance and I'll be good to you. Betray my trust. Betray my team. Get any of them killed. And I will kill you."

Kirah laughs.

"Sounds fun, maybe this time you'll be able to save any one of them from dying"

Grabs Kirah by the collar of his shirt.

"You're here now. We need your contacts. Don't put yourself through needless bruising"

Kirah just laughs, a little bit of saliva comes down from his unusual sharp canines for his humanoid form. He licks the upper row.

"I like you, you have guts"

"You're about get a black face and some teeth knocked out, don't think I have forgiven you."

Fimi - Such a sweet and good girl. I promise to get you a cute dress later.

i'm really sorry, I'm trying, just today's been a really bad day but I can get it by tomorrow

i'm really sorry, I'm trying, just today's been a really bad day but I can get it by tomorrow
The issue here, is you waited so long to say something. We had expected you to either have finished your character, or not by today. And a replacement was in the works just in case. You have been online for a large portion of the day(yes, we do stalk occasionally) and if you were having a bad day and needed more time, you should have said so earlier. Leaving us in the dark for so long like you did, made us assume you had lost interest, since yesterday you had assured us you would work on your character today. So, we're sorry to see you go, but we're still going to have to go through with our other plans, as we are now worried this lack of communication may become a problem in the future as well.

@the.complex-of-constellations

I am sorry that I have to agree with @Neo. Two excuses in a row is not a good sign in my book.

Thank you for making Chiyo. And I hope we can RP together some other time. -throws confetti-

The issue here, is you waited so long to say something. We had expected you to either have finished your character, or not by today. And a replacement was in the works just in case. You have been online for a large portion of the day(yes, we do stalk occasionally) and if you were having a bad day and needed more time, you should have said so earlier. Leaving us in the dark for so long like you did, made us assume you had lost interest, since yesterday you had assured us you would work on your character today. So, we're sorry to see you go, but we're still going to have to go through with our other plans, as we are now worried this lack of communication may become a problem in the future as well.

Okay but just

I have a life outside of this

Today was terrible for me

And I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner

But I really couldn't have I was just

Really really not good today

Look, it's probably better that I just step out

I can't write my character sheet quickly like you guys did

And I can't keep up

And a lot of things have been happening and miscommunications and it's not your fault but my confidence is kind of dead right now

And it's probably better if I just stop wasting everyone's time

And I'm sorry for the mistakes and miscommunications but I probably just can't handle this

I'm sorry I'm struggling with everything

I just

... sorry

you guys can count me out i guess

I'll find a roleplay that's a little more forgiving

And a little easier for me

and you all can go through with this idea that's really awesome and I'm sorry I can't see it through with you guys

Today has been really bad for my mental health

I'm sorry it sounds like excuses

i'll just

go

Okay but just

I have a life outside of this

Today was terrible for me

And I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner

But I really couldn't have I was just

Really really not good today

Look, it's probably better that I just step out

I can't write my character sheet quickly like you guys did

And I can't keep up

And a lot of things have been happening and miscommunications and it's not your fault but my confidence is kind of dead right now

And it's probably better if I just stop wasting everyone's time

And I'm sorry for the mistakes and miscommunications but I probably just can't handle this

I'm sorry I'm struggling with everything

I just

... sorry

you guys can count me out i guess

I'll find a roleplay that's a little more forgiving

And a little easier for me

and you all can go through with this idea that's really awesome and I'm sorry I can't see it through with you guys

Today has been really bad for my mental health

I'm sorry it sounds like excuses

i'll just

go

I'm sorry if you feel we were being mean to you. I had no intentions of making you feel bad. I understand a bad day can be stressful.

It isn't about the speed. It was about the miscommunication and the fact that you did not address some of the things I said.

And unfortunately some bad apples ruin the bunch. I have had bad experiences in the past where people on another website used mobile as an excuse for extensions. And I have had members drop the ball because they weren't "feeling up to it" or had a bad day.

I never want to make a member feel like I was being mean. And I never want to hurt a potential member. Please forgive me. It's policy, not personal.

I will gladly accept you into any other RP I make in the future now that we have had this talk and I understand a bit of where you're coming from.

-hugs- And I sent you a heart. To show you that you have my heart. And all my love. And I hope you have a better day. I want you to feel good.

I'm sorry if you feel we were being mean to you. I had no intentions of making you feel bad. I understand a bad day can be stressful.

It isn't about the speed. It was about the miscommunication and the fact that you did not address some of the things I said.

And unfortunately some bad apples ruin the bunch. I have had bad experiences in the past where people on another website used mobile as an excuse for extensions. And I have had members drop the ball because they weren't "feeling up to it" or had a bad day.

I never want to make a member feel like I was being mean. And I never want to hurt a potential member. Please forgive me. It's policy, not personal.

I will gladly accept you into any other RP I make in the future now that we have had this talk and I understand a bit of where you're coming from.

-hugs- And I sent you a heart. To show you that you have my heart. And all my love. And I hope you have a better day. I want you to feel good.

This is to everyone I guess

I'm just... upset. Because I didn't want to address the assumptions that were made because I felt it wasn't worth it before.

I wasn't trying to make excuses for myself. I've been working on just Chiyo for the past few days. I wasn't trying to piggyback off a character but set up pre-established relationships to try and open up Chiyo's character without having to redo her personality completely. I asked the question about the powers for confirmation before adding on to them. Of the other roleplays that I've joined only four have CSs, one went up today, one I put my CS up first, and I put off the other one to finish Chiyo because everyone else's CS went up one or two days after the template. That's what it felt like. It felt like I was never given a chance to fix my mistakes because I wasn't fast enough and I didn't stand up for myself. I've been here less than a month.

I was in the middle of addressing the things you mentioned. If you could see my google drive I have a doc with more detail to her powers and her damn personality rewritten to make her better and I had what, two days after I posted the first version? I tried and I feel like I didn't try hard enough

But I understand you were impatient, you had an expectation, I get it. It just, really really hurts

I'm sorry I don't know any better about policy because I know it's not personal for you but it is beyond personal for me

so uh

now I'll leave

sorry again

@Daz

@Jessica2477

@Neo.

Please tell me what I have written in the relationships is all right by you. Once that's settled I already have the IC written up. So it's a matter of just placing that up.

Also what would everyone like to do OOC wise? Do you want me to put it on Iwaku? Give me your guys' preferences.

To everyone, I'd like to introduce the leader of the current team

Nao_3.png

Brief Summary: Hmmm I been doing this for a while now, haven't I? Ten years. I was what fourteen or fifteen. Time certainly flies, doesn't it? Well I was under Haseo teams, till he was taken from this world too soon. What I do? Well I am not nearly as scary everybody else. They must have chosen me for my analytical mind and quick thinking. Maybe even some leader skills.

Spirit Level:

Glasses On - E, when his glasses are on, he is at the weakest level of spiritual energy there is. He completely registers as having no spiritual energy at all. He would appear as ordinary mortal human.

Glass off - High B, when his glasses are off, he is at his strongest level of spiritual energy, his true spiritual energy. It is a palpable energy, eager for the next fight, that only begins to get stronger the more it is fighting, its crisp, clear, even malicious intent is easy to read. But that clarity if what makes Naoyuki a honorable fighter. He never lies about what he intends. If he intends to kill you, he intends to kill you. If he intends to spare your life, take it, it's the only time he'll show mercy.

Appearance:

Naoyuki5.jpg

There's something not quite right about this man. Is it the demonic haze in his eyes? Or the way he stares through you? Not at you, but through you. His smile is as graceful, as it is malicious. Naoyuki is not a man who hides who he is, but never truly tells which man is the real him. Maybe he's completely oblivious to his own malicious nature. Maybe he's not. Maybe he's trying to be a better man. Though you can't tell with him.

When he's not working as a Spirit Detective, he wears his purple hair down, chooses to wear casual, but not too formal business casual clothing while working at the coffee shop. Owns a white coat, a gray and black sweater, with long black slacks, and non slip shoes for work.

*As a Detective he tends to wear his trench coat, with hakama pants, biker books and a kimono top.
*see weapon photo for outfit

Or a button down shirt, a pair of black slacks, and biker boots. His purple hair is always tied up. He stands at 5'7", but don't let that fool you. When his glasses are off, the demonic shoki in his eyes clears up to reveal lavender irises, with his red spiritual energy clear as day.

Naoyuki3.jpg

Personality Strengths:

Good Natured -

For the most if you are good to Nao, he is good to you. He's actually a bit like an older brother with good advice. Who takes on the role of a good role model. If he doesn't really find a demon a threat, he doesn't take much time other than to scold them like a cross parent and tell them to swear to never do it again. Nao has always been good natured and kind to those he feels are worth it. But that doesn't mean he'll be taken advantaged of either.

Honorable -

But don't misunderstand what honorable means to Naoyuki. This doesn't mean that he will only fight you the honorable way. If he needs to kick dirt in your eye, he will kick dirt in your eye, if he needs to do an underhanded trick he'll do the underhanded trick. Difference is Naoyuki is clear about this in the beginning. He never lies about himself. He only gives you one chance for him to spare your life. The rest is your personal deathwish.

A Lifetime of Trust -

Naoyuki is willing to give a person the benefit of the doubt. But when you develop and foster his respect and trust, you have a man who will give you a lifetime of trust. Once you are given his trust you will never lose it. He is not a man who lies. He's never a man to betray those he loves, cares or respects.

Analytical -

One good thing comes out of over thinking. You often tend to analyze every possible scenario that could occur. Unfortunately for Naoyuki this isn't limited to the mission at hand, but also bleeds into everyday life like what coffee roast to blend together to make the ultimate flavor. This is what makes those terrified of him, so terrified of him. Because he doesn't just the see the scenarios that will play out, but the numbers that are involved.

Personality Flaws:

Intimidating Presence -

Despite the man's overall nice nature, and rather unusual amounts of joy he shares. There's just something about him that kind of scares people. Is it the demonic haze in his eyes? Or the fact that he simply carries a look that says he has seen a lot of shit go down in his short life. It also seems Nao is completely unaware that he scares people this much even when he's being nice to them. Or maybe it's his overwhelming kindness and niceness that is the intimidating part because Nao doesn't seem to judged anyone too harshly.

Nean/Mean Nice -

Remember that saying that if you're good to Nao, he's good to you, but he's also the type of person to not be taken advantage of either. Nao was not born yesterday he knows when someone is pulling his leg. And those that pull his leg are going to be in for a big surprise and shock when he calls them out on it.

Cruel Punishment -

This goes with being mean nice. There are few things that tick Nao off, but when you have done exactly that and ticked Nao off he holds nothing back. A demon or a human unwilling to change their ways and harm innocence without regret is in for a harsh punishment from Nao. He doesn't put up with that kind of shit and doesn't go for swift, quick deaths. He has a habit of dismemberment and torture till you're dead. But that dragging out a battle can be a bit of a disadvantage to him as well.

Over Analyzing -

Being analytical is always a double edge sword. Nao is often the type of person who doesn't waste any energy or movements quickly delivering blows in battle. But because he is the type to wait for the right opening or right time to strike, he puts himself in a grave bit of harm than he should. It is also one of the reasons why Naoyuki has trouble completing task in his day to day life and not just his detective life.

Abilities:

Kanpekina sentō ōra [Perfect Battle Aura] -

There's something about Nao's aura, that is crisp, clear, and easy to read. This is simply the energy that surrounds you. It speaks clear of its intentions and makes no mistakes. It's this aura that makes his enemies quake in terror when he walks towards them. Because they no clearly what he is capable of, what he is willing to do, and how he is going to do it. Not by words, but the intention of his aura.

The only thing is with such clarity it can seemingly make Naoyuki seem like a predictable individual. Someone not willing to take risk and always follows one way of doing things. But anyone who reads more into a simple message is a fool to underestimate Nao.

Should probably clarify that this does not mean he tells them what he is going to do. He simply sends a message out about the type of individual he is. His aura is so clear as well, that it makes it difficult for him to mask his presence. Most people chose to hide or mask their aura. He seems to release his in order to challenge others.

Strong Spiritual Reserves -

Nao doesn't waste energy. He doesn't needlessly pour spiritual energy. He seems to have mastered or at least somewhat mastered being able to use spirit energy when he needs without any of the leaking or losing the energy he doesn't want to use. This makes him less prone to the exhaustion others have when they exert their spiritual energy. But this means that sometimes he can over analyze or underestimate the amount of power he wants to use when fighting an enemy. Especially one that mask their true potential.

Cursed Shoki -

Unfortunately for Nao this does not yield him any benefits. One of the reasons he cannot mask his aura or his aura is so direct is partly because of who Nao is. But the other part is because a part of Nao's spiritual energy is cursed. Nao's spiritual energy reads with an odd demonic presence to it, this demonic presence is some kind of signature mark imprinted by a powerful demon in his spiritual energy.

This signature sends a ping of his location to any of this demons followers or any demon wanting to take his head. If there are other effects of this curse no one in the spirit realm can determine this. And Nao's mentality is often, we'll come to it if anything does occur.

Skills:

Brewmaster -

Though not at all what you're thinking right now. Nao does not like the taste of alcohol and has no reason to know how to brew alcohol. Instead he owns his own cafe, and brews his own coffee blends to demons and humans alike. His coffee blends have been said to take people on journeys from their taste alone. He is a brewmaster of all things coffee and tea related.

Nimble Movements -

You didn't think the man with the heavy looking chainsaw could wield it without it being clunky to do so. But there's a certain way Nao moves that waste less energy than you think. The man's fast enough to wield the damn thing with surprising speed, accurate ability to dodge, and wield like it's a goddamn fucking sword. He is extremely acrobatic, can leap over an enemy or hurdle over objects, moves with speed and sweeping moves. He moves extremely efficient.

Acrobatic -

We have already mentioned Nao's nimble movements, but even without it, he's still a dangerous adversary. Hurdling over objects, and managing lands from high places not everyone could. Back flips, efficient jumps that certainly could have killed someone else if they were not Nao.

Paths in the Patterns -

While it may sound like an ability. It should be mentioned that Nao is an efficient fighter, but he has always been known for his intelligence. Nao knows when to hit the most efficient, for him everyone who moves around him is a formula, a number or problem that he can solve with an equation. It's not quite that he sees numbers like some mathematical freak, but he does see patterns.

Powers:

A Spy in the Details -

Nao has a few tricks up his sleeves. He always has been one to see the benefits of something despite the consequences for them. And has decided to fully accept the consequences of something if he finds the benefits outweigh the cons.

When he puts energy into the glasses he wears, he is able to read a demon or humans aura. He can tell if they are pure of heart being controller, or he can tell if they are dark of heart. He can tell the type of demon they are, what the most efficient strategies are against them, the weaknesses, previous injuries to any extremities to expose.

It also allows him to look through lockers, and inside their bodies.

It's essentially a cheat to know everything about his enemy before fighting them. No one said that Nao won't take the dirty road to win a fight if he has to. The only issue is the glasses after use give him a terrible headache, he tends to have fuzzy memory afterward, and when the glasses are taken off his visions is blurry.

The headache last pretty much for an hour or two, the memory fog last up to a thirty seconds to a minute, and the blurry vision last up to three minutes to five as his eyes adjust to not having the glasses any more.

It also takes him a few minutes to be able to activate his spirit energy or for it to return properly in his body. Leaving him massively vulnerable for the first five minutes of a battle. Thus he has to rely on only his wits.

Akuma no Kaiten suru Ha [Demon Rotating Blade]

Nao pours energy into the chainsaw he wields that would otherwise not run or cut anything. As he does so the chainsaw begins to rev with power and the dull blade turns sharp with purple energy that begins to spin.

The rotation and spirit energy poured into this blade is so hot, that when it touches substances like melt or flesh, the spirit energy acts as purple molten heat. And melts anything that comes into contact with its blades.

And since the energy is stored in the engine of the chainsaw, the rotating chain can be launched off the blade, throwing circular, rotating disc at enemies that cut into the flesh like the blades of a chainsaw without the chainsaw needing to touch them.

While the effects of the chainsaw aren't necessarily exhausting, considering all his energy is stored in the engine, that he doesn't need to pour an extra amount of energy into it after it has been given a state. To activate the secondary effects of the chain, uses a bit of his own energy and cannot be activated right after one another. Requiring focus. Recovery and patience to do so.

After holding energy in the chain and if he ever did use the glasses he is exhausted, even if he doesn't show physical symptoms it can be clear when Nao has reached his limit. This is why Nao doesn't waste as much energy or learned how to be as efficient. Sure he drags out battles, but that is to strike with the most efficient and most efficient strike that ends it quickly and decisively.

Though if the battle is not long. Doesn't require him to use multiple energy attacks at once. And he finishes the battle decisively, all he really needs to do is recover his spirit energy before the next battle.

Weapon: A Dead Chainsaw given life with his spirit energy. Nao wields the chainsaw like a chainsaw, but fights with it like a sword. He is efficient, fast, is able to go head to head with some of the craziest sword wielders all with a chainsaw. Weather or not it has life to it. He sword plays with a chainsaw. It's why some think he's a little crazy.

Naoyuki.jpg

Equipment:

Demon Spy Lens - The glasses he seems to wear often are actually a pair of A Rank Demon glasses made in the Demon World. He was given to them for free by a powerful Artificer in the City of Vices. The Artificer claimed it was clogging up his inventory, no one had boughten the glasses in least a century and he was tired of looking at them. Though Nao a little uncertain how the Artificer demon could have been looking at the glasses for a hundred years when the glasses were hidden way in the back behind the demon. But Nao won't complain. Well he did complain, but was told not to.

Nao originally thought because the glasses when worn turn his spirit energy negative, that he could use them to mask his presence from the demons who claim his life even after their master has been long since dead. Though it doesn't seem the demon signature still can be picked up with glasses. He kept them because of their powerful abilities and because he's not one to give up an advantage.

Owns three other pairs of glasses that look identical to the demon spy lens, but this is that way no one can take the Demon Spy lenses. [A little paranoia is good]

Talking about paranoia, I own several knives under the counter of my coffee shop, a few are hidden underneath the tables, customers rarely realize. It's all of course for security reasons. I also own a few in my pockets of my coat. Which pockets, I'll never say.

In his wallet he seems to have a worn picture of the last Spirit Recovery Agency before this one, Nao is depicted as a sixteen year old, standing next to individuals. One has fiery red hair and is air fisting victory, on the back are the names, Haseo, Naoyuki, Bou, Yujin, and Shouske. Scrawled underneath, R.I.P. Toshiro Haseo June 9th, 2008.

A camping coffee pot [never know when you need to make coffee on the go]

Several blends of coffee and tea leaves

Give me something sad:

I am not going to lie to you and say you're the only team I have worked with. In fact what type of man would I be if I wanted to lead and didn't tell you the truth. We were called Koenma's Ace Team. We won two tournaments, there wasn't a case we couldn't solve or complete. And we were lead at the helm of Toshiro Haseo.

Haseo was not the type of person you'd chose to be the leader of anything. He was sometimes too brash and he was sometimes simple minded. But he had heart. He carried something inside of him that made you want to be at his side.It is strange to me a man born from darkness, could carry the light others needed to be guided to a better future.

Haseo grew up poor, his father was an alcoholic, who ran a biker gang, and his mother rarely seen and if she was seen it was with another man to insight the violent brutality of his father. To think Haseo came out the way he did, a person good hearted and full of life surprises me to this day. I wish I could say I came out of the darkness with the same carefree brush of life that Haseo had. But I can't.

He was a few years older than me. Though it's safe to say I wonder what he would be like now, older. It struck the team hard. Bou secluded himself in the woods far away from any of us. Shouske quit the team shortly after. Yujin betrayed us before then. And I was left with remnants. I was given a choice. To stay here. Or to walk out like the others.

I chose to stay as the helm for the next team. But I am not Haseo. I do not think I have the drive to motivate people to stand and fight.

Give me something funny:

"And now the final strike!" Haseo shouted as his fist heated up with flames, going in with the hook to strike down the demon with one horn, and green skin. The demon raises up his hands.

"WAIT!" he shouts.

Haseo a few inches from his face singes some of the demons eyebrows.

"What is et?" Haseo looks haughty and impatient, he blows one of his red bangs out of his gold colored eyes. Meanwhile the rest are watching the fight. Bou is the oldest, he is tall, and slim at 6'7", you'd assume he wasn't even human, but he is. He remains in his prime due to his spirit energy, a forty-eight year old man who looks to be in his late thirties sips some coffee.

"Haseo has gotten better form," Bou nods.

"Tch," Shouske hisses, he has two ears that are twitching to all the noises in the forest, he sips the coffee, and his fluffy tail twitches a little, "Yeah, but the demon is wasting time. Talks way too much."

"I wonder what he could possibly want," Yujin says, he has intense eyes, when they glinted in the light they were like they were made from glass or marble. He was rarely seen with much expression on his face, a deadpan, doll. It was hard to believe Yujin was even human sometimes.

"Who cares?" Shouske asked.

"Do you like the blend?" Naoyuki ask, the sixteen year old looks at Bou for approval. Bou nods.

"It's got good body,"

They turn their head to the battle. The oni scratches the back of his head.

"You see," the oni says, looking embarrassed, "I'm just really grouchy and tired. I am not in good form because I haven't gotten any sleep lately."

"And that's my problem?" Haseo asked with a raised brow.

"I see that young boy over there has made some coffee, perhaps I could have a glass?" the oni asked. Haseo looks over at the team.

"He wants some coffee!" Haseo shouts at them.

"Just punch him in the face already!" Shouske shouts back with a raised fist in the air.

"Perhaps he will fight better with a cup of coffee," Bou suggest.

"Why would we help the enemy out!" Shouske asked, "Idiot!" he hits Bou on the head with his fist. A welt begins to form and the man Bou who is always seen smiling with his eyes closed, opens them a little. Shouske looks terrified, "My hand slipped."

Yujin looks at a knife, it is crystal, with a hilt that looks like a butterfly. He presses the tip of the blade to the tip of his finger.

"Shouldn't it be okay to allow him to have a cup?" Yujin says, watching blood from his finger bubble up, and begin to roll down, "If he tries to trick us, we could always kill him."

Shouske looks at Yujin.

"You're being extra creepy today," Shouske says.

Haseo finally rolls his eyes and sighs, looking at the one horned demon.

"Fine, you can have a cup of coffee," Haseo says walking over to where the others have placed a picnic blanket. Haseo points, "Bou he's the defacto leader, but takes orders from me. Shouske. Nao. Yujin."

Yujin smiles at the one horned demon.

"You have nice eyes," Yujin tells him maliciously. The demon looks a little nervous.

"A...pleasure," the oni says anyway. He sits down and Bou looks at him.

"Tell me, your form is off. Why?" Bou ask.

"Well you see I have a new roommate…"

And the demon went on about his new roommate is always coming home late. Making a lot of noise. Doesn't seem to care whether anyone is asleep or awake. And that every time he wakes up he's cranky and angry and just really wants to beat someone up. It turns from a rather calm conversation, to sudden sobbing.

"All I want is a little bit of respect," the oni sobs, "Just a little."

Bou nods.

"Mmm, then it is decided, we will beat your roommate up," Bou says.

"Wait what! We will?" Haseo ask.

Bou nods.

"It is the best answer,"

"How about staying out of it?" Shouske ask.

"Sounds like a lot of effort," Yujin says with a yawn.

"You really will beat up my roommate!" the demon ask.

"Yes, we will. That is what the Ace team is for," Bou says cheerfully.

"That's awfully terrible of that roommate mister demon, do you like the coffee?" Naoyuki ask.

"Oh yes very much, please just call me One Horn, all my friends who know me personally do,"

History Highlights:

I admit my life has been more chaotic than others. Well with the people I meet in my line of work, that's actually untrue. My life may seem less chaotic than theirs. But when it comes to ordinary people not like us, I am uncertain we were ever destined to have what we call a happy life.

DOB - April 4th, 1989

Mother - Igarashi Hinata - Deceased

Father - Igarashi Fujiwara - Deceased

Half Sister - Igarashi Keiko - Deceased

-My family life was never the best. Some would criticize that I came from a life of wealth. And I did, I will not deny that. But I was a prisoner in that household. Do this. Do that. An Igarashi doesn't say that. I don't resent it. I don't talk about that life with bitter melancholy. The only time I ever regret my name was wrought in it.

My great grandfather stole an heirloom from a powerful demon. She cursed our name and our blood. Because of that I have been hunted, I have been chased, until someone should take my life. I was nine when that lesson, it's importance or understanding of it really came to light. Keiko wasn't loved near as much as me I will admit that, she was my father's mistress daughter, but she still has pieces of the curses inside of her. She wasn't spirit sensitive like I was.

I don't remember the full details of it back then. A shadowy beast, taller than any man, at 7ft it barely fit the door frame, with claws long, and gleaming like knives. Keiko stood to protect me. I wasn't sure to this day what she was hoping. Her head came clean off. There wasn't much resistance, simply fountains of blood that showered the room.

It would be the first time I met Bou. Who at the time was a detective, but was hired to also protect my family from demon assassins. To this day I don't like seeing innocent woman get killed. It reminds too much of that time. You can't claim yourself powerful, if you only prey on the weak.

-There was a sense of freedom I felt when I was fourteen and was asked to join the Spirit Recovery Agency. I had watched my family fall, one by one. I knew Bou must have felt it, regret, that he couldn't have saved us all. That he wasn't there to stop these mindless attacks. But I was glad that I had found some kind of light. Haseo was seventeen at the time and immediately I knew we would become a bonded pair. Like brothers, thick as thieves. He was the light I was more than willing to follow. From the doom and gloom of those cursed walls, to some kind of hope.

I think that sense of freedom was the happiest I had ever felt or ever been in the short existence of my life at the time.

-Maybe I was a shortsighted individual back then. I found them. The two things that caused me a great burden in my life. The demon who had placed the curse on my family. And the heirloom that had been taken from her. I was seventeen I didn't know what I was thinking. I had hoped by showing her that I had no intentions of harming her or had intentions of correcting my family's wrong that she would lift the curse from our family name.

I ended up in a very different situation. I came to her lair. Her name Umbo. I told her I had something to give to her that belonged to her long ago. The engagement ring to her husband Sambo, imbued with magical properties. It had been lifted from his finger after he had been slain. Umbo was all too grateful to take the ring back.

I remember there was a tear in her eye. She looked overjoyed. She asked for the name of the individual who returned her a ring taken from her long ago. I told her my name was Igarashi Naoyuki, my great grandfather Igarashi Toya had wrongfully taken the ring from her and had wrongfully slain her husband. I asked for her forgiveness.I asked for her to lift the curse she placed on me in hopes that I could somehow redeem my family name.

Her eyes gleamed with anger. The joy she saw now turned to rage. I remember her words, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOUR FAMILY. You give me back my ring to trick me! TO MAKE MANIPULATE HOW I FEEL.

That was never my intention. I simply thought of doing the right thing. I do resent and regret having to kill her. It was not her fault. It was ours.

-I don't feel like talking about Haseo right now. That moment. It was six years ago, but talking about it brings it back fresh in my mind. The terror we all felt. We were young, Shouske, Haseo, and I. We had won so many battles. We had fought bravely together. We had been through so many hard fought battles. And there's a part of you that starts to believe you're invincible. We all thought we were invincible and we learned a hard lesson that we were not. I can't….go any further. I am sorry.

Relationships with Current Team:

Aki - I respect that fact that he's probably been doing this longer than I have. I haven't had the chance to work with directly up to now. It's been what two years since I have taken the helm after the others quit the job. Aki can be useful. He also can be a hassle with his habits.

Kogura - They jokingly call us Mama Kogura and Papa Naoyuki, I still find that embarrassing. I admire the fact that she has dedicated her lifetime to protecting the human realm. I wish I had the opportunity to work with her sooner. I guess I am getting that now.

Aiko - Sigh. That girl. I love her to death. But uh she can be problematic. Sometimes she actually has a decent thing up her sleeve. Other times the others have to swoop in and save her. That and I think her mother tried to pair me with her. Then when I told her it was an age thing, proceeded then to try to match herself with me.

Kirah - Points a finger at Fimi's collar. "Listen here Koenma, and I want you to hear this now" Looks at Kirah "You prove to me that you are trustworthy and I'll trust you. You do good work and show that you are worth a second chance and I'll be good to you. Betray my trust. Betray my team. Get any of them killed. And I will kill you."

Kirah laughs.

"Sounds fun, maybe this time you'll be able to save any one of them from dying"

Grabs Kirah by the collar of his shirt.

"You're here now. We need your contacts. Don't put yourself through needless bruising"

Kirah just laughs, a little bit of saliva comes down from his unusual sharp canines for his humanoid form. He licks the upper row.

"I like you, you have guts"

"You're about get a black face and some teeth knocked out, don't think I have forgiven you."

Fimi - Such a sweet and good girl. I promise to get you a cute dress later.

I think he's great :3

Does this mean the RP will be Red Star or no?

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
I think he's great :3

Does this mean the RP will be Red Star or no?

Red Star does mean I get to do somethings I wanted to do without worry.

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
Last edited:
So, is this RP closed for signups?

Just wondering, since one dropped out and you all required five people at first.

If it truly is closed, have a good run.

Status
Not open for further replies.