Spirit Recovery Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do a little research into Japanese folklore then, see what kinda-... waaaiiit, I think I already know something from Japanese folklore I can have a demon inspired by! Akkorokamui!

Okay, I was planning a B demon.

That works.

I been building my character in the background. For the most part he is a Class D demon that ranges from D to B. Though there is a reason for that.

Kirah is the teams newest member. But he also plays as the character with a mysterious history. And he is extremely indifferent to the group right now. "I don't do introductions, I do what I was asked. Which is help you find what is missing. I am not your friend."

@Daz

Sure. I hope he has a human disguise for himself too. Hahaa. Now I feel weird because Kirah's going to look so human compared to the other demons. roflcopter.

That works.

I been building my character in the background. For the most part he is a Class D demon that ranges from D to B. Though there is a reason for that.

Kirah is the teams newest member. But he also plays as the character with a mysterious history. And he is extremely indifferent to the group right now. "I don't do introductions, I do what I was asked. Which is help you find what is missing. I am not your friend."

@Daz

Sure. I hope he has a human disguise for himself too. Hahaa. Now I feel weird because Kirah's going to look so human compared to the other demons. roflcopter.
How about something like this for spirit form, and this for his human disguise?

Hm, I want to give him healing powers (since Akko. typically does), but still have some offensive capacity (even if limited). Would that be allowed?

How about something like this for spirit form, and this for his human disguise?

Hm, I want to give him healing powers (since Akko. typically does), but still have some offensive capacity (even if limited). Would that be allowed?

Yes! I love it!

Yes! I love it!
*blushes* Thanks! I'm already hyped about this! :D

Looking at Akko. law it'd make sense if he had poison resistance and some minor poison offensive capacity, but his main abilities being in healing... would that be okay? Just wanted to get a rough idea on what's allowed before I go all out developing him, aha.

*blushes* Thanks! I'm already hyped about this! :D

Looking at Akko. law it'd make sense if he had poison resistance and some minor poison offensive capacity, but his main abilities being in healing... would that be okay? Just wanted to get a rough idea on what's allowed before I go all out developing him, aha.

Yep yep. That works. Demons will have resistances in due to what they are.

Like for example Jessica water demon will most likely be unaffected by water.

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
Yep. :3
Got's a plan and everything. Perhaps they can be friends? Warning, Aiko has some weirdlewd habits :D

Sounds legit. Guess I'm the straight-laced wingwoman keeping her out of trouble then, huh?

@the.complex-of-constellations

@Daz

@Neo.

@Jessica2477

Would you like to plot our character in this Group Plotting Interest Check?

or

Would you like me to make the OOC with the character sheets up?

or

The third option, plot our characters and I put the character sheets in here so you can think about it while we work with each other

That works.

@Daz

Hey, you could do a tiefling-style demon from D&D if you want to stay humanoid? Those are fairly nonspecific in terms of abilities I think.

I vote option four. :p

And that is?

Okay ladies and gentleman, let me get the character sheet up in here. And we can discuss our characters a bit more in the interest check. Then plop the CS into the OOC.

Gimme a second.

• Useful
Oh option four says revert back to option three. Got it.

Name:

Age: [Humans no younger than 15. Demons are not immortal, just keep your best judgment]

Gender: [Male or Female. Though some demons may not fall into this category. Depends on what you want]

Brief Summary: [This is Not the History Portion of the sheet. This section is more like a Brief, how long have they worked as a spirit detective, what is their role as a spirit detective, and what they think about their current circumstance]

*Demon Class: [Class D - A]
*Demon only - Human Level Energies will always be between a C and B Demon Rank, but Humans makeup for the lack of power with the versatility a Demon may not have. But power is not a stagnant constant, it can decrease and increase depending on the right conditions. Some may be permanent.

Demon Type: [what type of demon are you. Brief description. How do you sustain yourself. Where do you live in the Spirit Realm. Etc.]

Appearance: [Anime imagers prefered, description, especially with what cannot be visualized in the picture. Demons take this as your human disguise]

Demon Form: [All demons tend to have a truer form than their human disguise. What is their truer demon form]

Personality Strengths: [3 to 4 of your personality strengths defined]

Personality Flaws: [3 to 4 of your personality flaws defined]

Abilities: [what are some of your abilities? For demons this should also include your racial resistances or racial traits]

Skills: [a representation of the things you can do or have learned. 3 to 4 is an acceptable range of skills. This could include things like judo, cooking, playing an instrument, and so and so forth]

Powers: [give us a good range of 3 to 4 powers. They must have weaknesses and limitations. And powers are not infinite, you will get exhausted depending on the energy you exert]

Weapon: [what is your most used weapon. How do you use it? What does it look like to you? Note; Humans tend to have one weapon they can use or create from their spiritual energy. This weapon is essentially a definition of their inner psyche. Thus it remains a constant image they can conjure at will. Some Demons, not all. Do not have this ability to will such imagination and that is Why Some Demon Species can morph so many different weapons]

Equipment: [anything they carry with them you want to add]

Give me Something Sad: [Give me something sad about your character.]

Give me Something Funny: [whether it be a gag, a joke, or something else. Please give me something funny about your character]

Personal History Highlights: [so I am going to do something a little different. The characters histories might be revealed more in the RP, but for the few who are going to write their characters as already writing in the spirit detective agency. Just write a few 3 to 5 brief Historical highlights of significant events in your characters lives and how that has influenced them]

Relationships with the current Detectives: [a brief description of their thoughts about the detectives they have currently worked with]

Theme Song: [gotta have a theme song. How else are we to introduce them to each other without the swell of a BGM to define who they are]

• Useful
I know double post. But what I am defining as the Spirit Realm, I have pictures. The Spirit Realm is an expansive place of forest, and long roads that lead to scattered places. There is Enma's domain, which is also known as the afterlife to the humans, which is run more like a big giant bureaucratic system with paperwork and desk, run by ogres and Koenma himself who is in charge of the Spirit Recovery Agency

YuYuHakusho_ep2_spiritworld_l.jpg

e7625ab36c337da19f58e4517c4369d16c521690_hq.jpg

and some representations of what might exist in the spirit realm as you wander

The Demon Underworld - A City of Criminals

DDNuvfgXgAECFzi.jpg

A Demon City - City of Vices

latest

and a ton of empty fields and long stretches of nothingness, this is where lost dead souls wander for eternity who never make it to Enma's castle and eventually get devoured by hungry wandering demons

makaiwrld2_126.png

And within these fields are many different domains that host different terrain for demons. There are mountains of snow for ice maidens, they are all female. There are swamps. And mighty oceans. Forest. and fields. etc.

Working on a CS right now, I was wondering what the difference between abilities and powers is?

Status
Not open for further replies.