5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
There is a world next to the human world, known as the Spiritual Realm. Much like the human world, the Spiritual Realm host a population of demons, and other spiritual beings. For the most part both worlds live without the interference of one another.

But sometimes, there are criminals on both sides of the track. Humans who are greedy, who want to use the Spiritual realm for the means of their own gain, who smuggle artifacts from the Spirit Realm and auction them off. Or Demons and other Spiritual creatures who come to the human world to feed on their souls or kill them.

Though some Demons are benign. Who coexist in the human world, disguised as a human to live a relatively peaceful life away from those that seem blood thirsty, or seeking glory in the Spiritual Realm.

Then there are humans, some born with gifts to see the Spiritual Realm, to see Spiritual energy, to feel Spiritual energy. Who know they must live with the knowing that they know of a Spirit Realm, while others may seem oblivious to it.

No matter who you are in this world. No matter who you are too become. Someone needs to stop the criminals from harming this world. Someone needs to stand for the humans who have no way to fight back. That someone is you.

You are a Spirit Detective chosen by Koenma himself, to recovery artifacts stolen, stop criminal demons from doing horrible things to either others like themselves, humans, or threaten the very shape of the world. To fight in dark tournaments, and claim a foothold in this world.

The RP

I'm going to be working with a very small cast of RP members. The RP is going to follow essentially, a group of Spirit Detectives and their adventures. Each Chapter in The RP will deal with different arcs and plots. For example the first Chapter we will be dealing with a stolen artifact, that has some ties in the Black Market and the Criminal Demon Underworld.

We need to track down the weapon. Fight demon guardians who may want to stop you from getting to it. And stop it from being auctioned off.

This RP is very similar in style to HunterxHunter or Yu Yu Hakusho or Fairy Tale or One Piece. We're part of the Spirit Recovery Agency as Spirit Detectives. And the RP follows their journey, fights, development, and growth.

As for the cast;

I need Two Humans who are Spiritually Aware; This means you get to have supernatural powers, like hadouken and stuff like that.

and I need two people willing to play different Demons. I'm playing the 3rd Demon. The Spirit Detective all together is a group of 5.

Questions are always nice. This is more a brainstorming session. And such.

• Love
Reactions: Daz
*bunny hops in*
I'd be willing to take a demon spot, or a human. ~~want to know what sort of supernatural powers human peoples get~~

*bunny hops in*
I'd be willing to take a demon spot, or a human. ~~want to know what sort of supernatural powers human peoples get~~

Humans are versatile. They can pretty much have any power they want. Within reasonable balance. It is often Spirit based powers. Like a spirit sword or a spirit gun. But I am also allowing things like a hadouken, so some kind of ability that releases spiritual energy out as a blast of energy.

What humans don't get are the resistances demons get. And when I talk about resistances.

If you're a Fire Demon your resistance is fire. Or whatever class of demon you are, you have a resistant to another of your type.

That's really the only difference.

awesome :D

Image style preference? =^.^=

*bunny hops around excitedly*
Awesome. If I have any more questions, I shall probably direct them to you in discord. XD

Oh, definitely in on the human side. I already have ideas for a spirit weapon (two glass fans that can transform into a number of things). Unfortunately I haven't watched any of those anime shows, but that shouldn't be a big deal, right?

Also, what sort of history would you expect of the detectives? New recruits or experienced detectives with established relationships between characters?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Teiso
Oh, definitely in on the human side. I already have ideas for a spirit weapon (two glass fans that can transform into a number of things). Unfortunately I haven't watched any of those anime shows, but that shouldn't be a big deal, right?

Also, what sort of history would you expect of the detectives? New recruits or experienced detectives with established relationships between characters?

-I rather keep the spirit fans, rather then them transform into a bunch of things. That feels more like a demon thig.

-Nope. Because I am not basing them in those shows. I just wanted to say this is a Shounen Adventure RP.

-As for history. A mixture of both is always good.

I'd like to join c:

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
This looks awesome, I'd be interested in joining! I can play as either a demon or human, whatever you need. :)

This looks awesome, I'd be interested in joining! I can play as either a demon or human, whatever you need. :)

well we need another demon if

@the.complex-of-constellations is still interested in the human slot

Which would mean, You, Jessica, and Myself would be the demons of the party.

Sounds good to me! What sort of rules are there regarding demon creation?

You really only need to follow a few things;

Demons are ranked in perchance to level

D Class are the Weakest Demons

C Class are Moderate

B Class are Intermediate

A Class is Top Tier

and there is an S Class demon. Which stand for Special Class.

No one shall be in the Special Class range when creating a demon. I want most to remain in the D to A range.

You can create just about any Type of Demon you want. But I am setting the RP in a modern 2014 Tokyo, Japan. Because Koenma and Enma are the rulers of the realm. And they are strictly Japanese deities. So I ask when creating the demons to remember that information.

@the.complex-of-constellations Yes, she is planning to make a human.

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
I've got ideas for a water demon. Would they be able to make weapons with their respective element?

I've got ideas for a water demon. Would they be able to make weapons with their respective element?

Yes they would. But how many weapons and the strength of the weapons would be based on how they are classified. ^Points to list above Demon Class ranks.

Okay, I was planning a B demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.