Spira: The Ancient Dream

[fieldbox="Sachiko, #7c4bdd, solid"]

Name: Sachiko
Race: Al Bhed
Hail From: Sanubia Desert
Appearance: Addition Feature: wears an eye patch.

Personality:

Quirky: Has odd tastes in foods, fashion and people.
Cheerful: Sachiko keeps a positive attitude on her no matter how stressed the people are around her.
Calm: Always waiting for the right moment, she is patient around others and remains level headed in sticky situations.
Tactful: She is careful to to give away information she does not need to, nor to try and insult anybody.
Greedy: If there is an opportunity for Sachiko to gain something she wants she will always take it.
Outgoing: She is willing to talk to everyone, make new friends to find out about them and the local area.

Strengths:

Baking & Cooking: Working at a baker has taught her how to make high quality bread out of simple ingredients.
Informat: Is always aware of what is going on around her and uses her friendships with the local people to find out more.
Idetic Memory: Is able to remember things just by looking at them.
Evaluation & Haggling: Is able to evaluate the true worth of items and haggle them down or up.
Agile & Dexterous: Sachiko is able to achieve feats such as acrobatics, fast running, dual wielding, free running and sleight of hand.
Lock Picking: After spending years sneaking around Al Bhed houses picking peoples locks and running off, she has become adept at lock picking.
Disguise: Has the knowledge of how to disguise herself as somebody else.
Dirty Fighting: Fights dirty using martial skills and bladed weapons.

Weaknesses:

Fear of Tentacles: Had an unfortunate encounter with an Ochu.
Shopping & Expensive Taste: Loves to live large and can't resist buying something she wants.
Fear of Spiders: Hates spiders, will not go near them.
Nobody Caught Me...Yet: A couple of people have caught Sachiko stealing and are out looking for her, she is not able to enter majour cities without a disguise.
What's in it for me? Will always accept a task given to her if it gives a good reward.
Blind in One Eye: Got in a fight after stealing from a man, she got away but with one eye short.
Fear of Being Alone: Sachiko is afraid of being and dieing alone, in order to operate properly she must always feel like she is backed up by someone, otherwise becomes paranoid and nervous at every turn.
Fill in the Gap: Before her life as a thief something happened to Sachiko's memory, there are still parts of her life that she is not sure of.

Job (Class): Thief
Weapon: A Whip and Two Daggers

If you could have chosen a second job, what would it have been?
Alchemist
[/fieldbox]

Doing a checkup on who is still up for this RP. I know you guys are busy cause RL is a thing. I just want to make sure <3

Reactions: WarriorHeart
@Arcadia Lumina Not sure if you still want to play in this. If you do, we can write you back in.

@Red Velvet If you still want in, we'll toss you into the group after the first chapter.

@WarriorHeart You can go ahead and post and join up with the rest of the group at Ange's food stall.

SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ai
@Arcadia Lumina Not sure if you still want to play in this. If you do, we can write you back in.

@Red Velvet If you still want in, we'll toss you into the group after the first chapter.

@WarriorHeart You can go ahead and post and join up with the rest of the group at Ange's food stall.

SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWN.
Yeah, I'm up for it. I'll not be speed of light, but I'll get posting for it XD

SHIT ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

But... Arcadia's char and mine were having a conversation.... do we just drop it and head to the shop?

But... Arcadia's char and mine were having a conversation.... do we just drop it and head to the shop?
That is up to you two furry dudes. Arcadia says he still wants to play so if you wanna wait til he posts. Give him a day or two, but after that, I think you've waited long enough for a reply. :/

I didn't have internet for 5 days. I'll try and get something up soon. I am soooooo far behind.

I didn't have internet for 5 days. I'll try and get something up soon. I am soooooo far behind.
That's alright, dude! Glad you're back though. :)