Spideypool anyone? (Spiderman X Deadpool)

M

Marsh

Original poster
I prefer to roleplay Spiderman but i can roleplay deadpool and I will always roleplay my peter parker in his 20's and possibly going to college depending on how you want the plot. Also im very open for spice to the romance, but if your aroused by sexual roleplay then i cannot roleplay sexual content with you :)
17436722-352-k38667.jpg

Anyway here are a few plot scenarios but you can PM or comment me other ideas for the two hero's!

1. Wade starting to put two together on how peter parker can take all of those photo's of spiderman and goes to investigate if peter parker really is spiderman by confronting peter face to face.

2. Its been rough for peter after uncle ben, gwen stacy and aunt may passed away , mary jane wanted a normal and safe life so their friendship seemed to all but vanish. A year after things had finally started settling down, can a certain merc with the mouth change his life for the better and remove his fear of letting people get close without dying or leaving him?

3. Peter parker works at oscorp and was never bitten by the spider. But during one of his late night shifts when it was just him left at the lab, deadpool is sent to steal one of the spiders for an anonymous bidder and peter is there to try and stop him, only to end up getting bitten by the spider himself.

This could go anywhere after peter is bitten, but i do like the idea of deadpool taking him back to his own apartment only later to discover how the bite had really effected the scientist.

4. Just a simple idea where they've been friends for a few months and they both start to notice their feelings are changing about each other.

Anyway you don't need to go from these ideas, we can think of something else! ^^
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator: