Spiders Are Taking Over!

Hehe, thank you, Diana.
I'm actually sort of fond of spiders, as long as they're not: on my bed, in my shower, in my food.

Warning: arachnaphobics might not like this link.

Kitti-san~ I love those pictures and articles. Thank youu for sharing.<3 > w<
I also like how the doctor is like HERE BOY, HAVE THESE TO REMEMBER YOUR POPPING SOUND BY. kid is all THANKS, I'MMA SHOW EVERYONE. 8D
xD bwahahahaaa.

Octo-san~ That is beautiful. T ^T
I can't kill spiders.. I can't.
I would always see them in the downstairs bathroom for my morning shower at home, and or in the basement in general. Usually, if they were in the shower, I would just never take my eyes off from them as I got ready. As long as they didn't drop on me, I was fine.~ And when I'd see them anywhere, I'd simply stay on the opposite side and just watch. It's when they're ON me that I get scared. If they come SUPER SUPER close, I would put a paper cup on them, and then take it off once I left the room. >_> And mom would tell me, just take a paper towel, pick it up and put it outside. But. I can't. TTT ^TTT
Spider webs are so beautiful and magical to me.. Such hardwork and dedication! :D

BAILEY-SAN~
You have the same name as my dog. :D <3

I like spiders. They can be very cute. See: Joltik.

922526.jpg

Joltik is a tick. ~
Spinarak is where it's at. SPIDER. :D
167Spinarak.png

But Joltik is so much cuter.
tumblr_lmuq6jT6l51qe8fnn.jpg
But this is pretty adorabs too.

*hides behind my couch*
Don't care if they are cartoons, they are still scary T-T

I am not afraid of spiders.

I am afraid of spider webs. Invisatrap! D:

That's the second dog I know of that I share a name with >.>
Hopefully your's is at least bigger than a rat.
A pit-bull maybe?

I'm not afraid of spiders either and like Octo I will attempt to relocate them when I find them in my house. I think they look neat. I would have done the same thing as the person taking the pictures of those webbed trees: take pictures.

I'm only ever nervous around spiders the few times I've found one resting on my arm or leg. I usually remain calm and get them to climb on something else. If they didn't bite me yet for who knows how long they've been there, they won't now just because I noticed them. Also sometimes they don't take kindly to being captured and flail around inside the little containers I put them in and I get nervous releasing them but none have ever bitten me.

I'm much more afraid of centipedes. Not because they have so many legs, I think they look cool. They're just so very fast and aggressive. Sure they usually run away so I don't freak out on sight but if they come towards me I move out of the way.

BAILEY-SAMA.
My dog is a Brittany Spaniel.

VAY-SAN.
That picture scares me.