Spiders Are Taking Over!

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sidesho...australian-farm-escaping-flood-165958059.html

"Thousands of normally solitary wolf spiders have blanketed an Australian farm after fleeing a rising flood."

T ^T
eeeeeeeek.
The pictures!! THE PICTURES.

pakistanspiders.jpg

2012-03-06T091147Z-01-DGM33-RTRIDSP-3-AUSTRALIA-FLOODS-jpg_173757.jpg

spiderfloood2.jpg

I get chills just looking at them. o ^o'
I LOVE spiders though, man.
Like, I LOOOVE looking at them, and seeing them in horror movies..
But if they are near me.
AAAACK.
I ask my mom to take care of them. Or whoever is close. >_>'
-whimpers and hides in a box.-

If this happened to your area,
how would YOU react?

I think I would... stay inside.. and lock my doors... and... T ^T I don't know... eeeeehehehehehhhh.
-pulls blanket over self.-

OH GOSH, I have a phobia for spiders and seeing that picture created chills over my entire body xD
So disgusting
I would move if that came to my town, I wouldn't be able to stay even one second around those things x) Yeah spiders are things xD hahah

Seiji would die of a heart attack if he saw this. XD

I'd just be like.... "YAY, No insects!"

xD Poor Seiji-sama.

OOOOH OOOH.
THE COVENANT.
THAT MOVIE.
SPIDERS.
I remembered that just now.
T ^T
WAAAH.

I don't know why I bothered coming here. I am deathly afraid of spiders.

Those pictures made me piss myself a little. x__x

*throws torches at the trees, from a safe distance*

I prefer bugs over spiders o.O

Since I have a fear of spiders I would either A.) run as fast as I could in the opposite direction, or B.) Find a flamethrower and destroy them all

-taps Fluffy-sans on head.-
There there.
Pete-sans can become a super crazy strong butterfly,
and kill them with wind gusts. :D

I completely agree with Fluffy.

I have no idea why I came in here xD Horrible curiosity I guess. The story is interesting but the pictures are awful D: I can't even watch the spider scene in the last Lord of the Rings movie without squealing like a little girl and covering my eyes for part of it XD

Lets use the flamethrower at those bastards with eight legs :D
But you guys have to do it for me, I would be to afraid of them running at me if I tried to attack them x)

the air is safe, we just need to learn to fly ;)

I'm a bit surprised that I didn't dream about spiders this night when I were asleep xD I should have nightmares from those pictures x D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I will never be safe T-T UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SPIDERS!!!!! *runs and hides* soooo gross...soooo allergic....*gets itchy welts and shortness of breath just thinking about it*... omg, i dont know what i would do...freak out so bad. cant stand spiders

*Looks at everyone in the thread*

Scardy cats :P

I love spiders! I am fascinated by them. I was just telling Miss Ocha the other day over Skype how I spent 20 minutes watching this spider in my back yard. They are really amazing little creatures, and not to mention beneficial to the environment. Many are harmless, too, and as a whole are very shy!

I'll tell a story to further explain my weirdness with spiders. So back in the day I moved into this house in the middle of a grape vineyard. The house had been unoccupied for a long time and was surrounded by Ivy (A preferred hang out of Black Widows). So the first day I'm there, after moving in a bunch of my stuff, I go out on the back porch. I am looking around when I see a Black Widow, upon further inspection I found that a total of 6 were all living on the back side of my house. The first thing I thought was Coooool, then I realized because of the constant spraying that is done in grape vineyards, to kill off little bugs and shit that would eat the grapes, the Black Widows would be killed too. So what did I do? I relocated all 6 of them. I caught them in jars and drove them to a new home.

Just to be clear, I'm not some save the whales hippy that cares about all living things and love and peace...I just really fucking like spiders.

*Gives Kitti a gold star for terrorizing the members.* 8D

Also, I would never leave my house. EVER. Too many childhood trauma moments with spiders for me to like them. T____T I didn't USED to be afraid of spiders, but then spiders kept doing things to terrorize me. ;__;

I like spiders, but I don't know about spiders en mass like that.

"stay inside, lock the doors"

O.o I don't think locking the doors would help. Unless these are spiders that can operate door knobs. Then yes, be very scared.

I don't know why I came back to this thread D: Now I don't want to sleep xD