1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Action, Adventure, etc.
Generally, it's what I feel more in the mood for.
RtN3Rvy.png

Spider-Verse: Inheritance is a roleplay based on Marvel’s Spider-Verse. Spanning the entirety of the multiverse it will take inspiration from a medley of sources revolving around the titular series. The Spider-Verse events of the comic books in particular, however, will be focal. You do not need to read or have read them, but if you come in expecting a lack of spoilers and the like, you will sorely be mistaken. That said, it will follow a relatively small group of spider-people, and other “totems” as they are referred to in their attempts to escape a new breed of Inheritors who are hunting them for the purpose of training (and a little nourishment).

The game will be a bit more of an adventure/survival game with a heavier focus on the characters, their behavior, and how they choose to go about things, then a simple action romp. Additionally, we’ll be taking the roles of original characters. This can range from your own spider-people, other characters of the Spider-Man mythos that you’ve put your own spin on (like Vulture, Rhino, Kraven, etc.), or even a random animal totem person of your creation. Of course,

I’ll be judging fairly, but try to have some connection to the Marvel Universe in some way shape or form. I don’t mind if you want to try and make your own Peter, or Miles, Gwen, or whatever, but we will NOT be playing any of the current incarnations as they currently exist. Some may make appearances later, but that’s a topic for then and not now.

If you’re interested, have ideas, suggestions, or questions, let me know! You can go ahead and declare interest here, shoot me a pm, or hit me up on Discord at Demon Shinobi#1478

Anyway! Thanks for reading!

• Love
Reactions: Astroblaze
Okay i choose 616 peter parker

Lets do it!

Okay i choose 616 peter parker

Lets do it!

Boy >.>

But anyway! Here’s hoping we get more bites. I’m really hopin this gets off the ground lol

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
If this actually gets going I wouldn't mind playing a version of the character inspired by Aaron Aikman, except this time he isn't a complete joke (by "Joke" I mean that he gets to actually exist outside of a one-off comic before he's killed in the most anti-climactic way.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
If this actually gets going I wouldn't mind playing a version of the character inspired by Aaron Aikman, except this time he isn't a complete joke (by "Joke" I mean that he gets to actually exist outside of a one-off comic before he's killed in the most anti-climactic way.

That’s part of the fun. You can reimagine different spiders and the like without worrying about the canon as much. Aaron aikman can be younger or older as you see fit. Modifications to his suit or abilities, etc. the key is, it isn’t the same aikman (whom you’ve already referenced as having been killed off :lol:

Hey guys, sorry but it doesn’t look like this one is gonna happen. Not enough bites o the line. Guess I’ll have to hold off and better luck next time. Thank you @mr_pibbs for taking interest and thank you @Mr.Scales ⚖ as well. Guess it just wasn’t I. The cards this time around

Damn, I just saw the banner for this and thought it’d be cool. Hit me up the next time you think of something.

Wait, okay, maybe I spoke to soon 😱😱
Damn, I just saw the banner for this and thought it’d be cool. Hit me up the next time you think of something.
okay so with you that would be 4 of us. If even just one more person, I’m down. I already kinda have an ooc prepared in case .

Pibb, scales, you still in o.o

Reactions: mr_pibbs
Wait, okay, maybe I spoke to soon 😱😱
okay so with you that would be 4 of us. If even just one more person, I’m down. I already kinda have an ooc prepared in case .

Pibb, scales, you still in o.o
Okay, so my official status is that I'm not joining any RPs because I am busy with university etc... HOWEVER I really friggin love Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse, it's my all time favourite movie. So if me joining would be the difference between this thing happening or not happening, I will join! I will not be able to post often regularly though... depending on how busy my week is, expect 2-4 paragraphs between all my IC posts a week. I'd prefer to remain more on the sidelines than as a main character, if that's okay?

Reactions: Eon
Hmm...I'm behind in my spider-lore but...I am intrigued...

@Huntress The great thing about this is that the lore is mostly superficial in this case as I’ve simply used it as a base and built something of an original Spider-Verse story taking place after the most recent Spidergeddon event. This means that you have much more leeway being that nearly none of us have a specific connection to the prime 616 earth (unless you want it that way) and anything you really need you can ask me or wiki.

Also! @Daz even with Huntress (if they join), I would be happy to work something out with you to be a less prominent character or one to be introduced later. As long as the interest is here, I can make something work. Although I wouldn’t be putting up the ooc Until sometime over this coming weekend. Still, I can move forward with this.

Reactions: Daz
I'm def interested. Hopefully I can make something work.

Awesome! Let me know if you need help with anything or want to discuss anything :D

Also! @Daz even with Huntress (if they join), I would be happy to work something out with you to be a less prominent character or one to be introduced later. As long as the interest is here, I can make something work. Although I wouldn’t be putting up the ooc Until sometime over this coming weekend. Still, I can move forward with this.
Fab, can you ping me when you put the OOC up please?

Me too, thank you.

Worry not, I’ll ping all of you when I get the ooc up! I’m glad this is gonna happen

I don't know anything about Spiderverse but this thing intrigued me...and I'm tempted to make my own spider person because I saw a ballerina Spider Gwen and a Spiderman in a trenchcoat. So XD

I'm happy to give you the chance to join in on the fun, even if I gotta help you out here and there fam. OOC should be up some time tomorrow guys!

Reactions: mr_pibbs and Daz
Got room for another?

I read "animal totem" and now I'm very interested in playing a Vixen-type heroine. Or, hey, a Dr. Octopus...

Spider-Man's gotta me my top superhero and I like the sound of the action/survival focus. Looking forward to that OOC thread!

Last edited by a moderator: