Spider-Verse: Inheritance

Seriously, I was so close to giving up o this before this surge of interest. Just wow. I know this message is going out late and I'm sorry everyone. Some stuff came up at home. Nothing serious. Just gotta push the OOC back a day or so. I've got it mostly written and just need to come up with some names for my inheritors. If you have ideas, let me know. Otherwise, look forward to the tread going up sometime in the next two days. Sorry again!

Also, on the note of animal totems, I will be playing it a little loose on criteria for what constitutes an animal totem, but I'll get into that in the actual OOC. Thank you @thempress for your declaration of interest cause that post just jogged my memory on actually clarifying what totems are/should be according to marvel as well as my own perception and interpretation

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Daz
Looking forward!

I'll admit my modern Marvel knowledge is a 0 so more on the animal totems is definitely a plus.

Oh hey, animal totems. I would love an explanation on those, does that mean we can be more than just spider people or...? XD

@Demon Shinobi I know you said we could create our own spiders and the like or alter some, but how much leash are we getting exactly?

Alright everyone! The OOC is now up! Go ahead and get to work on CSes. I have included the code as I know it can be a bit of a hassle. If for whatever reason the code doesn't work, go ahead and change it to be more simple, but try to keep it the same if you can.

Here's the link!

@Mr.Scales ⚖ @mr_pibbs @Eon @Daz @Huntress @chaosheart13 @EmperorsChosen @thempress
And with that, I think I got everybody. Feel free to ask any questions I haven't already answered in the first post of the OOC there!

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Daz
Is it too late to join this? I have an idea for a Lovecraft-themed Doc Ock who would be a hero from a dark, gothic world.

Reactions: Eon
Is it too late to join this? I have an idea for a Lovecraft-themed Doc Ock who would be a hero from a dark, gothic world.
You can write up a sheet over here :)

Thanks! I'll get right on it.

The OOC has already been posted, and there is a link in the post above yours. Head there to fill out a sheet! No guarantees you'll be accepted but I'll always fairly review all submitted sheets. However, as I know that there are quite a few making sheets now as is, I'll be capping it here. You, @Blxk_Jade are the last person I'll be letting fill out a sheet. Again, no promises on acceptance though :P