Spider Queen

• Thread starter The Underdark Rises
  • Start date
T

The Underdark Rises

Original poster
I have been gone for awhile and am looking to get right back into the rp scene. The setup is simple enough my character Valerna, (Queen of spiders and The Illithids DnD knowledge not necessary) has awoken from her long slumber and has formed an underground empire. However despite her dark appearance she has grown tired of living in the shadows, seeking the one thing that all beings secretly desire...companionship albeit lover or friend. In short I am looking for someone to engage in a potential long term rp following her journey as a companion and not some minion.

The initial rp is simple, your character could be a wandering scholar or mage, who stumbles on the empire on accident. An assassin, mercenary or diplomat. Perhaps even an escaped slave or a Drow? I am a very open minded person and am versatile so anything you can conjure will suffice.

If you are interested please drop me a pm or respond in this thread. Thank you kindly for your time.

-Sincerely the Fox.-

Would love to do this, sounds really interesting actually!

Oh my goodness I love the DnD series and I am a huge fan of Drizzt Do'Urden from it. I would love to take part in this roleplay.

As long as you guys can do a paragraph at least I'm good. The rp only has a single slot so having so many people come forward with interest is both promising yet saddening. Just send me some basic info on your characters and I'll see what I can do to accommodate everyone. Thank you.

I'll leave it open to the other person then ^^ I don't know much of dnd so I prefer leaving someone with proper knowledge for that :)
I wish you a lot of fun.