Spells in the Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

daird

Edgesquire
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Since the beginning of time, there have been witches. Women, and occasionally men, who can command dark forces beyond the ken of most mortals. Covens have sprung up all around the world, where witches can learn to harness and master their powers, and perhaps the most infamous of these is the Bloodroses.

Since the beginning of time, there have been witch hunters. Men, and sometimes women, who have a calling to stop supernatural beings of all sorts from preying upon humans. Now, a group of them has come to the town of Serenity, tracking rumors of a strong coven.

This is not a roleplay of good and evil, but of light and dark merging in the shadows. Sometime soon, a threat will come that neither side can face alone, with the fate of the world at stake. Can they set aside their differences, or is there too much bad blood?

Alright, so this is a reboot of a roleplay I was involved with on another site. Expect collaborative posting, multiple story arcs, and boatloads of drama. A lot more info will be coming when the OOC starts up.

So, anyone interested?

This sounds really intriguing and I'd definitely be interested in learning more about it!

Setting is modern, right?

Hell yes, I am here, I am interested, and I will be incredibly disappointed if this idea doesn't end up taking off.

Hey~hey^^!!

K so like the Boo Girlie is interested, but like just gunna wait till OoC to see how group plot is going to go! ;D

Alright, two questions before I make the OOC. One, do we want regular on the forums or clan? Second, could someone make me a banner?

Alright, two questions before I make the OOC. One, do we want regular on the forums or clan? Second, could someone make me a banner?
ask Soulserenity20 in their page has free banners made

OOC will be up this weekend hopefully, Monday at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.