Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
Hi! Nice to meet you! Let me tell you a little about why I'm posting this thread and what I'm looking for.

A few days ago, I was going through some old drawings and stories of mind that I created a LONG time ago. Like back in middle school long ago. I just graduated college if that gives you any idea how old these things are XD

Anyway, as I was searching through these things, I came across an old story. It was my VERY FIRST story, along with comics and illustrations drawn for this story, ranging all the way until I graduated high school (unfortunately college left me no time to continue working creativity on this story). The characters from this story have remained very close to my heart and finding these things, I felt the urge to continue and hopefully finish this story. The only thing is that this story was literally EVERYWHERE. And by that I mean, it was highly fantical and sci-fi, and anything could happen XD Many things did happen and it left some loose ends that made you wonder why and how certain things happen.

So, this is where I need help. What I want to do is turn this story into an rp for inspiration and also to help me work out and write details I can add into my actual writing of this story. I need someone who is willing to take on a precreated character from my story and just have some fun with me on this XD And please, don't think that I'm going to be all 'you're not playing him right!', because I won't. I know that you will be playing him in your own sort of way and I won't be angry with you for turning him into your own version of how you think he should be. This rp is mainly for inspiration for me, not my actual story itself. So I'll be pretty laxed about how you play him.

Now, onto the actually story/plot. Please try not to be too judgy lol. This plot and story was made by little sixth/seventh grade me and I am up for us changing some things before we start/as we go. This is just what was in my written story back then and I'm up for revamping ideas and making it so it works for both of us. Also, keep in mind that this plot is VERY fantasy, sci-fi, and historical. In other words, it has some complicated things here and there and knots that need to be unraveled and aligned to actually make sense. This is another reason I want to turn it into an rp to work out those confusions and loose ends.

Here's the ideas I currently have:

This story revolves around two characters named Ika and Koji, who belong to a race called Lunairans.

Let me start with the Lunairan people themselves to start with. Basically, the Luanirans live on a planet called (you guessed it) Lunaira. Well, it's not really a planet ;^_^ It's a moon to larger planet, thus the name Luna in their home, though they call it their planet anyway haha. They have a Matriarchy, where the a group of women Lunairans rule the kingdom of Lunaira. The women on this planet could very well be considered a sort of subspecies of Lunairan in their own way, as they have powers. Where as the males do not. The males instead find other skills, such as weapon mastery and alchemy. Females are more commonly called 'Comets' by others, due to their brightly colored hair and eyes. There are 13 Comets within the main council of Lunairans (the strongest Comets on the planet), but the main leader of the kingdom would be the Queen. Ika's mother was the previous queen, while her father was the king and a very resourceful alchemist. There's a bit more to her parent's backstory, but they die. Both killed by a creature, the main antagonist of the whole story, called The Enemy (yes, I know. How original. I was in middle school and the name stuck haha). At such a young age, Ika was essentially forced to take her mother's place as Queen and head of the council. Of course, that is a very difficult task, not only ruling her people at a young age, but also acting as a diplomat. The Lunairans are considered "Guardian' beings, in the way that they keep peace among the planets, stopping wars and making sure the universe remains peaceful. Of course, this peace comes at a great sacrifice, as with every war or hardship they end, their own people loose their lives in the process. Because of this, the Comets are few in number and their race is slowly dying off.

Fast forward, Ika gets attacked by the Enemy and teleported to Earth, which is currently in the 16th century. From there, she has to find a way to get back home. It's there that she meets a mysterious stranger, who tells her of a lake (can not remember for the life of me what I originally called this lake). She is told this lake can tell her a way to get home and the mysterious stranger leads her there. She is told to kneel at the lake and peer into it, asking it what she wants to know. Only, when she does so, the stranger shoves her into the water. As it turns out, this lake is a lake of knowledge indeed, but it gains its knowledge by stealing the memories and knowledge of those that happen to fall into its waters.

The strangers is gone by the time Ika crawls out of the water, lost and scared, no clue who she is or where she came from. Still looking very much like teen (she's actually a good thousand or so years old by this point XD), an elderly couple finds her and takes her in to try and help her. They take her in as their 'daughter' and use her to run their shop, as they are too old to do so for themselves. Yet, the village they live in is a very high 'no evil' on the scale and sees anything that is different as evil. So, when Ika's powers, unknown to her as to what's happening, begins to act up, her 'parents' call her an evil and claim she is a witch. Witches are no-nos in this century of course and get burned at the stake, etc. Ika, in living with this couple for a bit, knows this and begs them to not tell, saying she'll be 'good' and not ever use them or show them to anyone. The elderly couple agrees, as they can hold it over her and force her to do anything they want, including running their shop for them and doing anything they ask. At the same time, this couple abuses her, calling her evil and worthless. The whole time this occurs, Ika feels they are right and that she deserves to be treated this way.

Meanwhile, back on Lunaira, the kingdom is in a panic, as their Queen and most powerful Lunairan has been attacked and taken from them. They manage to locate the planet and widespread region she was taken to, but don't know her exact whereabouts. So, they decide to send someone to bring her back. Now, in Lunaira, there are arranged marriages, especially with their race having such few numbers. Basically, the head comets are assured to have their children's betrothals planned at birth. BUT, the two do NOT meet. Are not allowed to meet actually, until the night before their wedding. This is because they wish for their people to grow into their own person and not be weighed down or change who they are based upon what their betrothed are. This way, when they are wed, they have no reason to change who they are to gain the other's approval and instead have to accept the other for who they are as their husband or wife. This is something that went well for years and had better results for happier people. Anyway, the person they decide to send to find her, is her betrothed. Her wedding to this man was meant to be in a few days after she was attacked and the date of their wedding come and gone in the search for where she was taken. Thus, they feel it agreeable to send her betrothed to go find her, as they would have been married by then anyhow. On top of that, her betrothed, having grown up from birth being told he was being groomed to one day marry the princess (now queen after her parents passed), he became very skilled in combat and weapons (his main go-to is a bow and arrow, though he's beast a sword. And very trained in any other weapons as well lol) in order to protect the queen. After all, even if he was to become king, he would still have no say in the kingdom and protecting the queen would be most important. So, the king is also a body guard of sorts for his wife, being that she is the ultimate ruler for their kingdom. So Koji, her betrothed, being not only future king, but also the most skilled warrior in their kingdom, is sent to earth to find the queen and bring her back.

Fast forward to when they meet. They do not get along. AT ALL XD She's by this time grown to HATE humans for her treatment toward her on top of hating herself. So, basically she hates everything and is very angry at the world. There are some details I still have to work out as far as them meeting and such, as I don't quite remember how I had it worked out back when I first made the story back in middle school lol. What I do remember is that there was a charm of sorts that made it so they couldn't be separated (meaning she was forced to travel with him) and he could not harm her (though pretty sure she could harm him, as I remember drawing one comic when they first met her choking him XD). I can't remember how this charm was put into place, but it's just another one of those details I need to figure out haha.

Anyway, long story short, they travel together, her being forced to stay with him as he goes to search for his Queen and bride, both unaware that she IS the queen. Obviously, over time, things happen and feelings occur, stuff with the enemy happens, conflicts with feelings and duty, etc. You get the picture.

Theres a LOT more to it later on down the road and to the backstories of these characters. But I tried to keep it simple enough to understand XD

To help out a little, here's character profiles I made for both Ika and Koji. For the sake of the rp, I would be playing Ika, while my partner would be playing Koji.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/ika-temoc.17660/
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/koji-rainon.17661/

Anyway! I am totally willing to change some things up and make it easier to flow and work with. I love talking with my partners to throw in new ideas and create an amazing story that we both contributed to. So, if you are interested or have any feedback, please PM me! Thanks!