Speed Dating!

T

Tiramisu

Original poster
IN THE COFFEE SHOP...

"Dude. You need to date." Said a freckled fragile looking high school boy swallowing down a hamburger with fries stuffed inside it. "Do you know how many years you've been a virgin--"

"Shut up." The guy in front of him said. He had ash hued hair with blonde highlights and took a sip from his drink. He looked out the window where he could see girls walking out to their cars about to stroll off to the mall. "Ugh..." He sighed greatly with agony and anticipation.
"If were not gonna get girls Dmitri, then how are we gonna get WOMEN." The freckled boy's sounded like he was making a statement that was slightly true, and demeaning. he put whats 'left' of his burger then threw away his tray. Abruptly, and idea erupted inside of his brain. "I KNOW!"

"Oh god."
"Don't say that." He glared vigorously at him.
"No; Its whenever you get an idea, dumb shit happens!"
"...True. But this one is guarantee!" He got up from his seat and accidentally hit his knee under the table. "Ow..." He yelped so hard. "Anyway, Lets go. Speed dating."

"..."
"..." The skinny freckled boy grinned widely with his thoughts rampaging about. He KNEW That Dmitri was going to hit him for this. More like kill him, But it was the thought that counts right?

"I. Am. Outta here."
"NOO WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! Listen to reason first!!" He stopped him before he could even get out from his seat. Of course he was boiled to the fact he even SUGGESTED women to come up to him every 30-60 seconds, and even more madder that his friend decided to occur that thought in the same atmosphere as him.

"You know what, I don't care. Go create your "Speed Dating Service"! It seems that we both need to meet girls anyway!"
"Yesss..~" The freckled fragile boy ran out the shop to go rally up some girls in the high school, around town, and make flyer posters.

TO FOLLOW SPEED DATING SERVICE TERMS:
ADD PICTURE OF WHAT CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE
BIOGRAPHY
2-3 SENTENCES TO DESCRIBABLE YOUR CHARA. TO DMITRI.
These all help me decide on who should be Dmitri's Date/Girlfriend​
Have fun dating!​

lol.jpg
Name: Alexia Newnun
Height: 4'11''
Personality: Bubbly. Kind. Like to make people laugh and smile. Goofy. Clumsy. Always is listening to music. Loves to dance and sing. Adores teddy bears and sappy love stories. Ironically her favorite kind of movie is horror and her favorite holiday is halloween.
Background: Average teen. Single mother with a younger sister, four years old. Her mom works a lot so she has to watch her sister during the day. Switches between work and CCAC at night.