Spectrum (ACCEPTING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, I'll probably regret this in the near future, but hey, I'll plop my interest down for this.

Question: What is healing magic under then?
Message me and we'll talk.

She's set on sleeping in the forest (on or under a tree) as her strings catch movements and prays like a spider web. If something/one was to get near her she would wake up ready for defend herself or talk.
As for the Tavern... I was thinking about something like the "Golden Shield" or something knightly...

I'm really sorry guys, but my schedule is preventing any significant post work right now. I might get a chance to start the IC thread tomorrow, but no promises.

The "Red Dragon" works under the direct orders of some of the Police force's top brass, so I won't be surprised if Arbrine has met Caerula face-to-face before. And just to put it here, the reason the unit is called "Red Dragon" is because it was first formed to investigate the activities of the Military. And as one can say; to stand up to a red dragon (the Military's emblem), you'd need to be a "Red Dragon" yourself.

Now that I think of it... He might have met Akauta herself as well, during a case or two.

And he's definitely prodded into problems that had happened down at the Colosseum, as much as he dislikes the place. He knows about Black Sheep well, both from his achievements in the gladiatorial arena and his connection to the Royal Family, but I doubt they've ever talked to each other. Regarding the owner, they've shared a drink before, when dealing with suspicions that an assassin group's members had secretly gathered in the arena, under the pretense of wayward fighters looking to earn money.

If it's an exclusive tavern for nobles only, dubious activity would probably be rampant. It's never been brought to his attention, however.

What I'm looking forward to is Arbrine bullying on Zensuke like a big bro. They share a senior-junior relationship, after all.

He might also know about Black Sheep through BS' criminal and mercenary dealings. I was thinking of doing a little write-up of his former gang, maybe a merc company he's worked for in the past.

Just going to drop this here, and hopefully it's alright.
Hpr6hm_F1_ZSGq.jpg

Coloration and Combat Uniform/Sidearm
Name: Eori (Eh-ori)
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Most of his clothes, save the few sets that his superiors forced onto him, wouldn't look out of place on the common citizen. Prefers low-profile and easily forgettable attire.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 180lb.

Personality: Probably far too undisciplined for many higher-ups to stomach, Eori is nevertheless a decent soldier. Though he's easy-going, he follows orders well enough and demonstrates initiative and a drive that isn't easily found. Surprisingly enough, given his constant smile and enthusiasm, he can in fact shut up and quiet down when necessary; having a fairly solid, unreadable, and rather intense poker face.

In combat, he's rarely too serious despite constantly giving it his all. Between legitimately expressing his feelings, it also serves to either annoy or unnerve his opponents at times. Generally when he hasn't got a smile on, the situation has to be pretty damn grim or brutal to sap even his enjoyment of a battle.

Isn't very self-conscious and has very little issues with physical closeness, even if he's more closed to the emotional variety. Often uses it to tease his more prim and proper co-workers or associates, which only lowers the opinion of him to some around. Doesn't really mean anything by it though, just has fun with it.

History: If you want what his life was before he became an outlaw you'll have to pry it from Eori, and well… good luck on that. For someone with his personality, it still seems like that's a sore spot that he prefers to remain buried, forgotten, and untouched.

Other than that though, he isn't very closed to his past given most of his direct superiors already have a general idea if they've cared to remember. Suffice to say he managed to catch both the Andrian Military and, eventually, the Royal Police's attention at a rather young age (16). The Military caught wind of his actions a few years prior, and as he drew closer to the capital eventually the Police got involved as well (18).

Part of a group of "noble" bandits, as they so called themselves, Eori raided wealthy merchant caravans with them. With a fair share of magic users, they overpowered the hired guards or quickly when they bit off more than they could handle. Quickly gaining notoriety as rogue magic users were incredibly hard to subdue with other magic users, the Military was mobilized to hunt them down. Yet in a country as large as Andria, finding a small group was not easy.

They moved constantly and unpredictably through the nation, hitting caravans on the opposite side of the country to their prior target. The game of cat and mouse continued on for quite some time as the Military found it hard to justify mobilizing greater numbers due to a sharp decrease in the number of attacks since the operation had begun. Where they had occurred nearly monthly, now it wasn't uncommon for months to go past between one.

The attacks that did occur were more brazen though, straying ever closer to the capital as they targeted larger caravans coming and leaving the heart of the nation. At this point rather than the Military deploy additional forces though, the Royal Police got involved and had some of their own forces join the Hunt. The unknown locale and combined forces proved to be the band's undoing as they were caught in an ambush and scattered. Some were caught, like Eori, while others managed to escape and disappear.

Inspite of their crimes though, the band had never truly caused anything more than material damage. Injuries had occurred during their raids, but murder was not a crime they committed. Taking that into consideration along with the members considerable skill, many of the captured were offered terms of service as punishment for their crimes. Despite the life of wealth he had lived for the past few years, Eori's love of a fight was the stronger desire so he enlisted without much complaint.

It's been a number of years since he was brought into the Military, and though his term of service is not yet over, he's performed rather admirably. Though he's not exactly the model soldier that would be displayed to the public, it can't be denied that he is a good one, one that gets results.

Physical activity. Fighting, structured or without rules, best, but anything that gets the blood moving is fine with Eori.
Good food, gluttony is probably one of his larger vices.
Money in the bank. Another vice of his that is surprisingly hard to exploit compared to the former.
The easy-going. Relaxed commanders are the best.
Dislikes:
Laziness. Just because he likes to keep things mellow, doesn't mean he enjoys seeing nothing being done.
Learning theory. Never been one for the books or lectures, Eori prefers trial by error rather than death through boredom.
Stuck-ups. Yes, in fact, doing the job without a rod rammed up the ass is in fact possible. Then again, he's never been particularly good with or liked by the higher-ups given his past.

Starting Faction: Military
Magic Shade: Yellow
Manifestation: Spear

Musical Theme(s): Thinking on this.
Other: Carries around an unnamed longsword almost constantly. He had it made when he was still considered a bandit, and with his wealth at the time it is of considerably better make than most equipment the military offers. Its superior make can be seen given it can clash with Manifestations without being damaged. Slightly just over a meter in total length.

Doesn't actually bother using his entire Manifestation given how oversized it is. Instead, he carries around a spear on his back and augments it. The spear is about six feet in length.

Technically doesn't have a rank in the Military due to his circumstances.

Last edited:
Is this still accepting? Because I've got an idea for an ex-hero who, after receiving a serious injury left him confined to a wheelchair became a royal advisor. He'd also have lost his mystic powers in the accident.

Reactions: Axilmeus Steel
I hope this r.p is still accepting

Name: Yuikiro Alphus (Kiro)

Appearance:
tumblr_mytyfj2muc1tovelto1_500.png

Height: 5',8"

Weight: 150 lbs

Personality: Kiro is not a very sociable person. If given the choice he would choose to be alone all day and as a result of this, reading became a favourite pastime for him. He is extremely fascinated in uncovering every detail of his powers. Their roots and how much they can be developed. He also enjoys sparring every now and again to gauge the growth of his power. His main goal in life is to be known as one of the most powerful magicians around

History: Yuikiro was born to middle income parents who worked as store clerks. He was always a quite child and was always reading, and because of this, he didn't have many friends. He learnt about his ability very early on and since then he has centered his life around developing them. Yuikiro lost his father at the age of 13 to a mysterious ailment, and this further prompted him to not become emotionally involved, lest he lose the ones he loves. He took the pain of his father's death very hard and so he set out from his home in order to shed the pain and build his powers.

-Reading
-Gaining power

Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Obnoxious people
-Large crowds

Starting Faction: None

Magic Shade: Blue

Manifestation: Long sword with the grip shaped in the image of an open mouth dragon. Glows blue when magically charged
Face Changed

The "Red Dragon" works under the direct orders of some of the Police force's top brass, so I won't be surprised if Arbrine has met Caerula face-to-face before. And just to put it here, the reason the unit is called "Red Dragon" is because it was first formed to investigate the activities of the Military. And as one can say; to stand up to a red dragon (the Military's emblem), you'd need to be a "Red Dragon" yourself.

Now that I think of it... He might have met Akauta herself as well, during a case or two.

And he's definitely prodded into problems that had happened down at the Colosseum, as much as he dislikes the place. He knows about Black Sheep well, both from his achievements in the gladiatorial arena and his connection to the Royal Family, but I doubt they've ever talked to each other. Regarding the owner, they've shared a drink before, when dealing with suspicions that an assassin group's members had secretly gathered in the arena, under the pretense of wayward fighters looking to earn money.

If it's an exclusive tavern for nobles only, dubious activity would probably be rampant. It's never been brought to his attention, however.

What I'm looking forward to is Arbrine bullying on Zensuke like a big bro. They share a senior-junior relationship, after all.
I can see that happening. That's first person Zensuke personally knows, at least. Other than his two adopted sisters, whom are both NPCs.

GUYS GUYS
GUYUUYSSS
We have yet to figure out that Spanish Zalgo there.

You mean the Beserker? Yeah, I figured his debut was something that would be covered in play.

Also, Spanish? The Lorem Ipsum thing is just fake-Latin placeholder text.

• Love
Reactions: Axilmeus Steel
Name: Adrien B. Delastruix

Sex: M

Appearance:grexis.jpg

Height: 6'2

Weight: 178

Personality: "I may be arrogant and brash, but I make up for it in valor. I may deliver death, but I am not without compassion. I value my honor more than anything, and I will defend it until death. Nothing shall sway me and my sword shall deliver judgment unto all who stand before me. If one kills an innocent they are the weakest scum and must be punished without mercy."

History: Born to a gladiator he was raised to fight. He quickly discovered his attunement for blue magic and loves his blades. He has always been excellent at hand to hand combat as well, and as such respects red magic users. Eventually he entered the coliseum as well to win his fortune. He is fresh meat, and is planning to prove his fame and worth.

women and children
honorable battles

Dislikes:
dishonorable people
people who double cross others
yellow magic

Starting Faction: coliseum fighter

Magic Shade: blue magic

Manifestation: A katana with a blue blade.

Is this still accepting? Because I've got an idea for an ex-hero who, after receiving a serious injury left him confined to a wheelchair became a royal advisor. He'd also have lost his mystic powers in the accident.
Go for it.

I hope this r.p is still accepting

Name: Yuikiro Alphus (Kiro)

Appearance:
tumblr_mytyfj2muc1tovelto1_500.png

Height: 5',8"

Weight: 150 lbs

Personality: Kiro is not a very sociable person. If given the choice he would choose to be alone all day and as a result of this, reading became a favourite pastime for him. He is extremely fascinated in uncovering every detail of his powers. Their roots and how much they can be developed. He also enjoys sparring every now and again to gauge the growth of his power. His main goal in life is to be known as one of the most powerful magicians around

History: Yuikiro was born to middle income parents who worked as store clerks. He was always a quite child and was always reading, and because of this, he didn't have many friends. He learnt about his ability very early on and since then he has centered his life around developing them. Yuikiro lost his father at the age of 13 to a mysterious ailment, and this further prompted him to not become emotionally involved, lest he lose the ones he loves. He took the pain of his father's death very hard and so he set out from his home in order to shed the pain and build his powers.

-Reading
-Gaining power

Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Obnoxious people
-Large crowds

Starting Faction: None

Magic Shade: Blue

Manifestation: Long sword with the grip shaped in the image of an open mouth dragon. Glows blue when magically charged
Alrighty then, approved!

Name: Adrien B. Delastruix

Sex: M

Appearance:View attachment 54378

Height: 6'2

Weight: 178

Personality: "I may be arrogant and brash, but I make up for it in valor. I may deliver death, but I am not without compassion. I value my honor more than anything, and I will defend it until death. Nothing shall sway me and my sword shall deliver judgment unto all who stand before me. If one kills an innocent they are the weakest scum and must be punished without mercy."

History: Born to a gladiator he was raised to fight. He quickly discovered his attunement for blue magic and loves his blades. He has always been excellent at hand to hand combat as well, and as such respects red magic users. Eventually he entered the coliseum as well to win his fortune. He is fresh meat, and is planning to prove his fame and worth.

women and children
honorable battles

Dislikes:
dishonorable people
people who double cross others
yellow magic

Starting Faction: coliseum fighter

Magic Shade: blue magic

Manifestation: A katana with a blue blade.

Accepted.

Dun suppose my character was missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.