Spectrum (ACCEPTING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiiit! Before you start, can I join?
I'll do it in a different format! I'm so bored right now...
---- --- --
- -- --
--
-

Their footsteps were like a waterfall, echoing through the halls and dancing with the children's laughter. A short boy standing at a height of 5'8" shooed them away, sighing as soon as their laughter were no longer heard.
He sat down in the old wooden rocking chair, patting the dust off of his pants.
"Great! They already messed up my appearance! Ah...! Please hold on, one second."
After the boy cleaned up his image, he gave his audience a weak smile. It was just like any other scenario. After all, he was meeting new parents. His mother disowned him after his father died, and remarried another, much more wealthier and handsome man (history1) . Everyday he hoped the nature of these people who took their time to come in and listen to him were not like his former mother's.
A woman wearing a silk dress dazzling with exquisite emerald patterns. She was the owner of the orphanage, and he liked her simply because of her carefulness with the children (like). He, too, liked children (like).
"Welcome everybody!"
"Hello." The family replied.
"Hi..." the boy whispered, suddenly becoming quiet.
"The orphan you've picked happens to have a name. His name is Clem Enoch Prescott," She winked at Clem, flashing a smile. "I really hope you give him the family he needs."
The boy, Clem, slowly nodded his head. He was too embarrassed to speak. Remembering the wink that the glamoring woman gave him, he decided this must have been his lucky day.
"My name is Clem Prescott! I'm fourteen, male, and happy to be in your presence!"
The other woman in a pink polo shirt and black top pulled out a notepad. Obviously, she was the mother, and she was definitely prepared. When she spoke, she sounded unenthusiastic and tired. "All right, Clem. I've got a few questions for you..,"
Clem watched her eyes scan frantically through the paper. His heart was pulsing through his chest, and he couldn't help to smile.
"...How much do you weigh? Do you hate the color pink? What's your favorite animal? What type of girls do you like, and how do you usually act around children and adults?"
The male beside her groaned and rolled his tawny eyes. The girl sitting on the floor wasn't even paying attention to the conversation, only humming a simple tune. The child beside the girl was busy on a black, rectangular device that he was engrossed in, pressing buttons vigorously. Clem's enthusiasm slowly declined, and he became serious right away.
"Well, I see you like questions," Clem's eyes were staring straight into space, relaying the questions in his head. Surely, he wasn't getting this family to like him, nor did he want them to like him. "I weigh one hundred pounds (weight) if you must know. Pink is my second favorite color (like) , which leads me to my favorite animal. I like ostriches (like). I've only seen them in books, though! They all are pink..."
The only two questions left were a challenge for him. Girls... weren't really his thing (dislike1) . He only started to love people when he got into a good relationship with them and got to know them - regardless of their gender (pansexual).
"G-Girls, eh...? I... I think I li...,"
Just then, the woman in the emerald dress barged in. She had a sixth sense to know something was wrong, and it was the time.
"What are you asking Clem?" She asked, and when she got her answer, even her face had a pale shade of red. "W-Well, he hasn't had any experience with girls older than him other than us adults. He's obedient (personality1), I say so myself! He's happy and peppy to be around, but he is also clueless on the world around him (personality2). If you do intend to take care of him... please take care of him."
The supposed mother looked at the supposed father and shook their heads. "We don't want 'em." They said, in unison. Clem, fire in his eyes shot up from the chair. Hands clenching tight, he wanted to punch someone, but he instead stormed off into the bedroom, crying. He was extremely touchy about these things, especially if someone didn't want him (personality3). He could understand if it was another relationship, but family?
The green dressed woman peeked inside. A wave of sympathy engulfed her as she witnessed Clem crying. As she were about to step in, two children ran past her and into the bedroom, but quickly stopped when they saw the sight of their big brother crying.
"What's wrong, big bro?" one asked.
Clem sniffled, forcing himself not to look at them. "I know I'm worthless, and I'm starting to dislike even myself (dislike2)... but it's not just me! Sure... I was a mischievous child when I was little, causing havoc and chaos (history2) for Meg and the others, but I've changed! I've... I've changed from that devil child!"
Clem seemingly forgot himself in his words, but the children remained silent. He looked up, tears streaming down his cheeks.
"I'm not who I appear to be!I know I shouldn't cry like this... I saw father die with my own eyes (history3). I'm a strong kid who didn't cry (personality4) at that time (and history4) ... I couldn't understand. And now, I cry at this simple stuff, but never at the death of someone dear... Well, at least I can do SOME things right. I'm good with you guys, right? (personality5) Do you enjoy me?"
"Y-Yeah..." the children responded, on the verge of crying as well.
"Well, at least you guys care for me. I also had someone like that in my life. Hopefully, I meet them some day (history5), too."

Clem, however, was nowhere to be seen the next day, and some assumed that he was traveling away. Truly, the children were as devastated as he was.

--
-----
- - - - --
--

OBVIOUS THINGS I COULDNT PUT IN THERE THAT I WILL PUT HERE NOW:
Starting Faction: None, since he's still an orphan wandering around. (possible way to meet anyway.)
Magic Shade: Yellow
Manifestation: Yari - A spear Clem picked up right after he had left.
Musical Theme(s): this and this.
Other: None!
Creative twist on the format dude, congrats! Accepted!

Another thing you all might want to be thinking or discussing about is how your characters relate to any of the three faction leaders. Leo and Orion have this done to an extent, but keep in mind they are the three most well known people in the city this RP revolves around, so it's not like it would be easy to remain oblivious to them. Just keeping you all thinking.

Might have Alma be a decently ranked soldier, I dunno the positions though.

Sb2X1CQ.png

Name: Aversa Vontain
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115lbs
Personality:
Aversa is a very logical and brainy girl. She looks at things from every angle, and spits out every piece of logic that comes to mind. She is rather silent and stone-faced most of the time, but she can be befriended with effort. Prefers not to spend time on idle chatter, and more on practicing and preparing for future battles. Find the idea of romance repulsive and avoids any sort of mention of it.
History:
Aversa grew up in a high-standards household where wits and smartness were the most cherished out of any other trait. Aversa's mother worked her to the bone day after day to ensure she could outsmart anyone who got in her way. Aversa's mother didn't want her to fight, and when she found out she had been training, blew up in her face and kicked her out of the household. The practice of studying and becoming smarter still clings to Aversa all these years later.
҉Fighting
҉Outwitting everyone
Dislikes:
҉Loud People
҉Idle/Useless conversation
҉Bothersome people
Starting Faction:
Military
Magic Shade:
Blue
Manifestation:
Whip
Musical Theme(s):
Other:

Caputain Amuracian

Sb2X1CQ.png

Name: Aversa Vontain
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 115lbs
Personality:
Aversa is a very logical and brainy girl. She looks at things from every angle, and spits out every piece of logic that comes to mind. She is rather silent and stone-faced most of the time, but she can be befriended with effort. Prefers not to spend time on idle chatter, and more on practicing and preparing for future battles. Find the idea of romance repulsive and avoids any sort of mention of it.
History:
Aversa grew up in a high-standards household where wits and smartness were the most cherished out of any other trait. Aversa's mother worked her to the bone day after day to ensure she could outsmart anyone who got in her way. Aversa's mother didn't want her to fight, and when she found out she had been training, blew up in her face and kicked her out of the household. The practice of studying and becoming smarter still clings to Aversa all these years later.
҉Fighting
҉Outwitting everyone
Dislikes:
҉Loud People
҉Idle/Useless conversation
҉Bothersome people
Starting Faction:
Military
Magic Shade:
Blue
Manifestation:
Whip
Musical Theme(s):
Other:

Caputain Amuracian
Denied.

JK, Accepted Mrs. Caputain!

Appearance:
004.jpg

Name:
Arbrine Yunes
Sex:

Male
Sexuality:

Unknown
(He's not telling...)

Height:

6' 2"
Weight:

179 lbs

Personality:

Arbrine comes off as a light-hearted and easy-going person, which makes it hard for others to buy his claims of being an officer of the law. As part of "Red Dragon", a small intelligence-gathering and investigative affairs unit composed of Special Officers under the Royal City Police, he tends to his given orders dutifully and truthfully, but never allows it to override his own sense of right and wrong, particularly in the light of some of the unit's less dignified methods of operating. This has led to some friction between him and the other members of the unit, resulting in him going off on most of his cases by himself. Overall a kind and caring person, he is easy to approach and befriend, but pay heed not to mistake courteous mannerisms for outright foolishness. Arbrine joined the Royal City Police in the hopes of upholding the organization's tenet of serving and protecting the citizenry from harm. However, he views force as only a last resort, and would first exhaust all possible means to ending his problems in a peaceful manner. Arbrine can be a nosy person at times, for the better or worse, as he believes his position as a police officer means he's required to help (as he sees it) sort out the troubles of others, whatever they may be. This effect is even stronger on those he deems his friends or allies; those he'd be willing to die for. Unfortunately, he's under the belief that he's very well-suited to understanding others and thus effectively coming up with the remedies to their current ills. According to him, he hasn't been proven wrong as of yet. Keeping his trademark smile even under tense, precarious situations, Arbrine finds a kick out of teasing those who come into his life, both men and women alike, but takes care not to cross any lines. He can be slightly mysterious at times, but the true shape of his personality can only come to light the moment his patience thins out.

History:
Arbrine is the first and only son of the vice-president of a medium-sized mining company, which is only beginning to make its name across the country. His father has been tasked with overseeing the mining operations in the earth around the Royal City, and because of this his family has lived in the city for as long as Arbrine can remember. Arbrine has never had to endure any especially painful experiences throughout his childhood, and is blessed for this fact, and for the family he was given. There is, however, one event - and one person - that defined him then, and which would drive him towards joining the Police force. When he was 12, his mother died, and his father thus married anew; a younger, prettier bride. As would any child, the tragedy tore at his young heart. He refused to accept his new step-mother... up until another incident. Seeing her as being no different than any other lady, and a worse one than his late mother at that, Arbrine was rendered speechless when the young woman saved him from being eaten by a cannibalistic cultist with her own skin. Even then, she never raised a hand against the murderer. Even as she continued to bleed, she continued to plead just as much. And slowly but surely, she began to reach ever closer to the man. In the end, close to an hour later, he dropped his weapons and broke into tears. And he - along with the rest of the children he'd kidnapped - were saved, when the slightest mistake could've cost everyone there their lives. This incident could've grown into a terrible tragedy that would be remembered for the next decades to come, but it instead ended on a happy note, as the redeemed man turned himself in to the police that had surrounded the building. When all was said and done, his step-mother had taught him two things; one, that only the strong could afford not to be, and two, that family was everything. It was afterwards, then, that he learned of her promise to his late mother, and Arbrine has inherited their wishes to protect the family ever since. He would then sought to join the Police and not the Military, so that he may keep his father and mother - and an adopted younger sister years later - close, and more importantly, safe. He succeeded.

+ Truth and honesty
+ Fat chickens
+ Having fun in general
+ Getting his reports written in time
+ Teasing people
+ New spectacles (or any other stuff)

Dislikes:

- Fighting of any kind
- Stake-outs (especially by himself)
- Overly sour fruits or foods
- Losing his cool
- Unresponsive people

Starting Faction:

Police - Special Objectives Unit "Red Dragon"

Magic Shade:

Blue

Manifestation:

Dual short swords; they grow a shade of blue while in use.
latest

Theme:
Right and Kind

Other:

Never allow him to sing.​

Hm... How does my character relate to the Yellow nation? (i laufed s0 hrd. k no. I hate talking like that.)
Maybe... this:

Clem, weary of traveling stumbled to the bottom of the large cliff, and collapsed to his knees. Breath heavy, he laid against the rock and closed his eyes. After a moment, a quick flash of an empire flooded the world in his eyelids. When he quickly opened his eyes, he looked around cautiously. Once he confirmed it was his imagination, he sighed. However, his legs suddenly did not ache. He stood up, and continued his journey, a town in the distance.
Once he came close, he found his eyes had deceived him. The town turned into a great nation with buzzing with activity. Excited, he ran for it, but as soon as he saw the guards in front of his entrance, he stopped. There was no way he - of all people - could get inside there by passing that way. They certainly wouldn't allow him to pass... but that was only a possibility.
Gripping his Yari with all his might, he edged towards the guards.
As he got closer, he saw the guards point their weapons at him. Clem shivered, eyes wide.
"Who are you?" the left guard asked, voice rough and demanding.
"We don't let just anyone in." the right guard commented.
Clem only swallowed hard, too nervous to say anything. He looked down at the handle of his Yari, and slowly looked back up. Guards puzzled, they looked at each other and shook their head. "Get out of here."
Suddenly, a tall man slapped the should plates of the guard's armor and patted them. The two guards almost put holes through the man until they froze and stepped to the side.
His hair was like the sun, shining bright and beautiful. His eyes peered down at Clem, a cold past hidden behind them. He paused for a moment, then sighed. "You, of all people decide to come this way? Aren't there better things to do than try and ask my guards to join the empire?"
"W-Well... I just figured that I could stay here for a bit... that's all..."
The man just laughed and said, "You're welcome to stay as much as you want. Now come with me, we've got to tour the place. Actually, I'm... busy today. Let's get Archie here to tour you."
"But... I'm on duty, Amarillo. I can--"
Suddenly, the blond male shot a disturbing glare down into the guard's helmet. "O-Okay. I shall."
(thus ends the story of how clem the really scaredy cat met the epic Amarillo with epicness and lived in
the place of yellow national park.)

Ya know, I'll probably regret this in the near future, but hey, I'll plop my interest down for this.

Question: What is healing magic under then?

Well... Aramia can be found in the tavern every night. She has a pretty 'busy' schedule... willing or not (and she's not)

Which tavern? We're in a major city, there's probably quite a few. I don't think the sort of tavern Black Sheep goes to and the tavern she works in would be the same one.

Right... I think it would be a tavern for wealthy? Seeing as she was sold by a noble AND came from noble origins... it would make sense... On a second note: she is active during the day, going to the forest and such, selling her preys, doing everything she can to earn honestly what she needs.

I hope this r.p is still accepting

Name: Yuikiro Alphus (Kiro)

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
tumblr_mytyfj2muc1tovelto1_500.png

Height: 5',8"

Weight: 150 lbs

Personality: Kiro is not a very sociable person. If given the choice he would choose to be alone all day and as a result of this, reading became a favourite pastime for him. He is extremely fascinated in uncovering every detail of his powers. Their roots and how much they can be developed. He also enjoys sparring every now and again to gauge the growth of his power. His main goal in life is to be known as one of the most powerful magicians around

History: Yuikiro was born to middle income parents who worked as store clerks. He was always a quite child and was always reading, and because of this, he didn't have many friends. He learnt about his ability very early on and since then he has centered his life around developing them. Yuikiro lost his father at the age of 13 to a mysterious ailment, and this further prompted him to not become emotionally involved, lest he lose the ones he loves. He took the pain of his father's death very hard and so he set out from his home in order to shed the pain and build his powers.

-Reading
-Gaining power

Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Obnoxious people
-Large crowds

Starting Faction: None

Magic Shade: Blue

Manifestation: Long sword with the grip shaped in the image of an open mouth dragon. Glows blue when magically charged

Last edited by a moderator:
xD Hey...I think you used the same face-claim as me. They both seem very similar, in the least. ^^"

Right... I think it would be a tavern for wealthy? Seeing as she was sold by a noble AND came from noble origins... it would make sense... On a second note: she is active during the day, going to the forest and such, selling her preys, doing everything she can to earn honestly what she needs.

What's it called? Black Sheep is crashing at the Queen's Court, for instance.

So, if she's hunting during the day and dancing during the night.. when does she sleep? Heh.

Appearance:
004.jpg

Name:
Arbrine Yunes
Sex:
Male
Sexuality:
Unknown
(He's not telling...)

Height:
6' 2"
Weight:
179 lbs

Personality:
Arbrine comes off as a light-hearted and easy-going person, which makes it hard for others to buy his claims of being an officer of the law. As part of "Red Dragon", a small intelligence-gathering and investigative affairs unit composed of Special Officers under the Royal City Police, he tends to his given orders dutifully and truthfully, but never allows it to override his own sense of right and wrong, particularly in the light of some of the unit's less dignified methods of operating. This has led to some friction between him and the other members of the unit, resulting in him going off on most of his cases by himself. Overall a kind and caring person, he is easy to approach and befriend, but pay heed not to mistake courteous mannerisms for outright foolishness. Arbrine joined the Royal City Police in the hopes of upholding the organization's tenet of serving and protecting the citizenry from harm. However, he views force as only a last resort, and would first exhaust all possible means to ending his problems in a peaceful manner. Arbrine can be a nosy person at times, for the better or worse, as he believes his position as a police officer means he's required to help (as he sees it) sort out the troubles of others, whatever they may be. This effect is even stronger on those he deems his friends or allies; those he'd be willing to die for. Unfortunately, he's under the belief that he's very well-suited to understanding others and thus effectively coming up with the remedies to their current ills. According to him, he hasn't been proven wrong as of yet. Keeping his trademark smile even under tense, precarious situations, Arbrine finds a kick out of teasing those who come into his life, both men and women alike, but takes care not to cross any lines. He can be slightly mysterious at times, but the true shape of his personality can only come to light the moment his patience thins out.

History:
Arbrine is the first and only son of the vice-president of a medium-sized mining company, which is only beginning to make its name across the country. His father has been tasked with overseeing the mining operations in the earth around the Royal City, and because of this his family has lived in the city for as long as Arbrine can remember. Arbrine has never had to endure any especially painful experiences throughout his childhood, and is blessed for this fact, and for the family he was given. There is, however, one event - and one person - that defined him then, and which would drive him towards joining the Police force. When he was 12, his mother died, and his father thus married anew; a younger, prettier bride. As would any child, the tragedy tore at his young heart. He refused to accept his new step-mother... up until another incident. Seeing her as being no different than any other lady, and a worse one than his late mother at that, Arbrine was rendered speechless when the young woman saved him from being eaten by a cannibalistic cultist with her own skin. Even then, she never raised a hand against the murderer. Even as she continued to bleed, she continued to plead just as much. And slowly but surely, she began to reach ever closer to the man. In the end, close to an hour later, he dropped his weapons and broke into tears. And he - along with the rest of the children he'd kidnapped - were saved, when the slightest mistake could've cost everyone there their lives. This incident could've grown into a terrible tragedy that would be remembered for the next decades to come, but it instead ended on a happy note, as the redeemed man turned himself in to the police that had surrounded the building. When all was said and done, his step-mother had taught him two things; one, that only the strong could afford not to be, and two, that family was everything. It was afterwards, then, that he learned of her promise to his late mother, and Arbrine has inherited their wishes to protect the family ever since. He would then sought to join the Police and not the Military, so that he may keep his father and mother - and an adopted younger sister years later - close, and more importantly, safe. He succeeded.

+ Fat chickens
+ Having fun in general
+ Getting his reports written in time
+ Teasing people
+ New spectacles (or any other stuff)

Dislikes:
- Fighting of any kind
- Stake-outs (especially by himself)
- Overly sour fruits or foods
- Losing his cool
- Unresponsive people

Starting Faction:
Police - Special Objectives Unit "Red Dragon"

Magic Shade:
Blue

Manifestation:
Dual short swords; they grow a shade of blue while in use.
latest

Theme:
Right and Kind

Other:

Never allow him to sin

I like it, approved.

I hope this r.p is still accepting

Name: Yuikiro Alphus (Kiro)

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:
cool-anime-boy-with-sword-background-450x337.jpg

Height: 5',8"

Weight: 150 lbs

Personality: Kiro is not a very sociable person. If given the choice he would choose to be alone all day and as a result of this, reading became a favourite pastime for him. He is extremely fascinated in uncovering every detail of his powers. Their roots and how much they can be developed. He also enjoys sparring every now and again to gauge the growth of his power. His main goal in life is to be known as one of the most powerful magicians around

History: Yuikiro was born to middle income parents who worked as store clerks. He was always a quite child and was always reading, and because of this, he didn't have many friends. He learnt about his ability very early on and since then he has centered his life around developing them. Yuikiro lost his father at the age of 13 to a mysterious ailment, and this further prompted him to not become emotionally involved, lest he lose the ones he loves. He took the pain of his father's death very hard and so he set out from his home in order to shed the pain and build his powers.

-Reading
-Gaining power

Dislikes:
-Loud noises
-Obnoxious people
-Large crowds

Starting Faction: None

Magic Shade: Blue

Manifestation: Long sword with the grip shaped in the image of an open mouth dragon. Glows blue when magically charged
I'd like you to at least edit your faceclaim since it's the same as someone I've already approved. Change this and you're approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.