∇ Spectræ ∴ Paranormal Pursuit ∇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, that data is stored for QUITE some time and you can also C&P. The use of a sidebar of chat and editions on either side are great. The pace is also great, too; being able to edit in real time saves a ton of hassle. Probably what I like most of all is how you can edit dialogue and streamline character events, cutting out tons of needless fluff and meandering around with wordplay. I came from a background of not only forum-based RP, but also game-client based (Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne) and chat-based roleplay, as well as tabletops. The appeal of faster interaction is likely a personal thing for me.

Well I'm in the middle of prepping dessert so I'm a bit occupied as well. Watching drunken peasants while I work.

Eh, gimmie a few hours and I'll do it.

I'm watching Creepy Text Theatre with Sasha Grey... 'cause I've been working my ass off all day and need a good laugh. :D

Before a mod tries to get this in the bin, we're moving along. Slowly until the finals hell ends, but we're going.

It should have been active enough to continue on.

Nope, the policy is that if a thread is inactive for a month it is eligible to be moved. In four days our OOC here would have been eligible. The IC is fine but I wanted to make sure the OOC was still good.

I honestly haven't forgotten about this. It's bookmarked and I check it daily. I simply like how the characters are going now at their slow pace and sort've am feeling sluggish in how to approach it. Still, even if it's basically a onexone, I like what I see in it.

Aww, thank you. I don't mind spitballing on the OOC too, because I'm stuck on what to put next. The discussion is kind of dragging.
Maybe something happens? Maybe someone slips up here?
I'm so stuck.

That's what I was feeling too but I doubt it would be Zayne since right now his powers manifest regarding music and sound. Since they're just talking it would be unlikely that they would go off. Not without a change of some sort at least.

Hmm. What if something happens and a ghost attacks the school or something. High stress, which would make Ava show her powers, and they'd be in the band room so music and whatnot.

Hmmm.... it could work. He might panic and try to force it to happen. Stumble against the keyboard and use sonic waves.

Okay, any suggestions for ghosts to show up? Because to be honest I want to box ghost to show up as a first battle to shame them for this later.

Hah.... box ghost.

I just had the image of Zayne yelling "Zoinks" before leaping into Ava's arms.

"It's a g-g-ghost!"

I have to say that it was pretty hard to make the Box Ghost's entrance as dramatic as it ended up being.

Eheheheheh all to be ruined by teenage sarcasm.

Sorry about not posting. Between my summer class, trying to get shit together in RL, and my boyfriend, I've not had a lot of time to work on posts. However, I'm about to post so yeah... Catch up time. Mostly because that summer class is over.

Hey I've got not problem with RL stuff making you busy. Just pop a quick post here to let me know next time? It can be as long as one word, but heads up are nice. They tend to make people not think that you abandoned ship.

Well, I've been making posts about it in my blog and status but yeah, I'll make sure to put one here too. This is the only group RP that I'm in that doesn't have either someone in it following me or that I talk to on a regular basis on Skype or whatever so I kinna forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.