∇ Spectræ ∴ Paranormal Pursuit ∇

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be. I was hoping the players would go off on their own and maybe mingle with themselves IC while I look for opportunities to intro. Nothing is "inhibiting" the RP.

@Nico Gavin appears to be the most active and his character the most troubled by his new powers. It might be a good idea for your character to "greet" him.

OMG DANA, THAT GIF IN YOUR SIGGY IS ADORABLLLLLLE

Reactions: DANAsaur
T.T It took ages to tweak mine just right...

*shuffles in awkwardly*
Hey can I join? Lemme know if there's room otherwise I'll keep working ata sheet. Might make two characters so I'm not just playing a ghost and being left out of the action.
*shuffles to corner*

Pixiv.Id.453499.full.936619.jpg

[ Female | 17 | Junior | Spectræ ]

Avalon Cho, a quiet but popular girl at school, she prefers reading and practicing her Kata alone. Most people tend to underestimate her because her small size and quiet nature. However she is stronger than most expect and most people don't dare to say anything bad about her unless they wish to be suplexed into the floor. Sarah has also participated in the drama team some and almost got the star role for her singing, but she refused. When asked to sing later they found out she has crippling stage fright when it comes to singing.

Personality Avalon, nicknamed Ava, is a very sweet girl who is kind to people in general. However, the flipside is that if you hurt her or her friends she can and will suplex you into the floor. She finds it a fun move and it tends to garner the attention she needs to teach the other person a lesson. Her clique tends to be other girls who are popular. However, she has been known to hang out with a few guys from the wrestling team. An engima, most people write Ava off as strange but cute. Ava plans to become a professional mixed martial artist, but if anyone asks she plans to become an artist.

How? Ava was exposed when her family went up to Lake Eerie for summer vacation. Ava spent a long time swimming in the lake -there wasn't much else to do- but her powers have manifested slower than the other Spectræ and only recently has she been having trouble with her powers being activated on accident. She has the least control of the group and is more likely to end up phasing through the floor than anyone.

History Ava was pretty average for her class, not really standing out all that much nor attracting that much attention -though it was mostly because the class hadn't yet figured out how pretty she actually was. After some time passed, Ava grew frustrated by the lack of attention and on a whim cut her hair and dyed it a light pink. Her parents were horrified at first, but over time this has become her trademark.

After puberty hit she became part of the popular clique of girls and mostly tried to look out for them as best she could. However, she soon found words weren't enough to stop people from trying to hurt her friends. At the age of twelve, shortly before the summer vacation that would change her life, she started to take karate lessons.

Over time she began to learn different styles and quickly picked up on the moves. She even learned the suplex move for fun at first and began to use it more often during her high school years. However, just as things began to look up for Ava her power started manifesting. Without control she's found herself trying to explain away incidents where her ribbon has fallen off during class and her jacket fell from the ceiling of the class below hers.

Phantasma
Be-be-be.full.948184.jpg

Ghost Form Appearance: Red eyes and white hair. Her uniform is a bit looser and she does not have gloves on. Her sleeves end at her elbows. Her eco-energy tends to be red with slight pink at the edges.

Ghost Form Traits: Enhanced Strength, Durability, Stamina, Reflexes, Agility, Equilibrium, Speed, Healing Factor and Paranormal Immunity
General Specter Abilities: Invisibility, Intangibility, Flight, Spectral Body Control
Advanced Specter Abilities: Overshadowing

Powers only she has include Pyrokinesis. She can control fire within twenty feet of her but cannot create it yet.​

Last edited:
Noticed something wrong with the coding for the themesong. Fixed it and here is the code that'll actually work. Hopefully this helps.

Code:
[media=youtube]The bit after v=[/media]

My sheet is done.

Post up your CS's and get to posting~! lol there's an IC and I can't really kickstart much without some intros.

It's four posts up from your post, Prince. If you want I can take it out of the spoiler.

I actually overlooked that. My bad. Lol. Ava is acceptable, but I would prefer to tone her abilities back just a notch for now. I want to see everyone develop the basics a little.

Got it. Will remove some of the advanced powers.

Wait until you see Zayne's advanced powers. I designed a cohesive suite of them that will make him fantastic.

Sounds awesome. I'll probably post tomorrow, barring anything major happening.

Although I wanted a wee bit more interaction among you guys, I believe I can handle what I have here. I'll have a reply up over the weekend to try and kickstart things.

*pokes* This alive?

Yes, as are all my roleplays. Some very important people are having complications in terms of roleplay right now; some stalls, some needs of absence. I'm trying to sort out how to address those. In addition to that, my finals and end-of-course projects are coming up, constraining my time. I assure you, even if this goes untouched for a while (which it won't), I will make sure to rejuvenate it.

Ah good, I was just making sure since it'd been quiet for awhile and stuff.
I'm actually grateful because very soon I'm going to deal with finals as well so having one less RP is nice. Lemme know when this starts up again, if it goes to a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.