∇ Spectræ ∴ Paranormal Pursuit ∇

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayne was right on Ava's heels as they went to the front office. He didn't know what the plan was either but it would feel better in a small group than just the two of them. Sure enough, there were several teachers in there, some milling about and others grading papers at the scantron machine. The ravenette had no clue what he was going to say but Ava jumped right in talking about the ghost. Internally, he facepalmed, knowing that that was not going to get them any help at all.

"Not like that Ava..." he said as the laughter started dying down. "We were in the music room and I was sharing a bit of creepypasta about ghosts I was reading before bed last night and the boxes started moving. Yeah, it could have been nothing but they kept moving. We didn't hear much but... Some animal might have snuck in... or worse... whoever's doing all the vandalism could be back there. We... didn't want to hang around to find out.... Especially if the animal's wild and rabid...."

Ava blushed at her sudden decision to just tell the teachers. At least Zane was thinking on his feet, because she was certainly going to never hear the end of this. At least he was being partially teuthful, Ava and creepypasta never really mixed well, so at least she could claim it to be just a really good story and not her being stupid about an actual ghost.

Of course the problem was that she had just seen an actual real life ghost and Zane and her probably had superpowers or something. However, the best solution involved not being laughed right out of the front office.

"All right then," a male teacher said, standing up from his work. "Show me where this animal is supposed to be. We'll call animal control if it's there. Lead the way, you two."

Ava opened and shut her mouth, scrabbling for something to say to maybe keep them away from the potentially deadly ghost. However, nothing came so she looked at Zayne and said, "I don't know, he had a better look at it than I did."

Status
Not open for further replies.