Specific Medieval Fantasy FxM Plot (advanced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dreamless

Original poster
So I've got a full time job and can't take on too much right now, which is why, for once, I'm being oddly specific, and throwing out an oddly specific idea again in hopes of getting some bites! This is an RP I've been wanting to get off the ground for a little while now.

So I've got a peculiar necromancer/medium character who has never really had the limelight before (aside from being a side-character/plot device for other RPs, and I'd like to give him a shot at starring in his own story.

In a nut shell, Vitali is sneaky, cunning and pretty darn powerful. He can come across as superficially charming and often presents pretty amoral tendencies, and a quick wit that often puts him ahead of his enemies. However, given how quirky he is, I feel as though he can sometimes be a difficult character to play off of, so I'm looking for someone kind of specific that'll maybe make him meet his match and generate a pretty fun RP.

Just a heads up, I'm going to be kinda picky, just because he's such a tricky character. So if I tell you it might not work out, then it's not you--it's him! XD

While romance often isn't a must in my RPs, I'm kind of curious as to how it would change him to actually develop feelings (-gasp!-) for someone. So ideally, I'd love to play him off of a woman with her own sense of cunning and getting ahead that will, for once, put him on equal footing with someone instead of ahead of them. She could be magically adept or not, that's entirely up for deliberation; basically the only thing that I'd request is someone who is not passive or meek, but a strong lady with her own sense of cunning and survival instinct. Someone who would actually prove to be a match for my tricky necromancer. Because in staying true with his character, Vitali will get bored of the passive, meek and superficially stubborn, and he isn't one to fight for or save someone who doesn't appear to be able to hold their own. In a nut shell, he's no prince charming--his respect 'definitely' has to be earned.

I do have an intro written up for him, where he is currently incognito and on the run from a former employer that he screwed over. XD PM me if you'd like to see the intro, but it could really go in any direction. Maybe the character playing off of him was sent to find him by someone he's ticked off, or maybe they're looking for him for their own purposes. Again, we can figure out the details as we go along. C: I'd just really like to finally establish Vitali as his own character and not a plot device. xD

Feel free to PM me with questions or interest! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.