Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Hello!

I have spent far too long on Tumblr and Gaiaonline searching to no avail so I have decided to come here and see if I have better luck!
At the moment - I am craving two particular fandoms those being Harry Potter and Peaky Blinders. I am open to CCxOC, CCxCC or OCxOC however I have a preference for the former.

ABOUT ME:
  • 24, Female from the UK (GMT timezone)
  • Literacy level: ranges from semi-literate to novella.
  • Posting Frequency: I attempt to post at least once a week, usually once or twice a day (depending on my partners activity) however I am incredibly patient and do not mind if you take weeks or even longer to reply!
  • Preferred Method: Discord (for the servers) but I am willing to try here.
  • Genders: Will play both males and females.
  • Pairings: MxF, FxF and MxM are all welcome.
  • Doubling: Yes!

ABOUT YOU:
  • 18+ goes without saying.
  • Willing to work with me to create a plot that we both love!
  • Posts at least two paragraphs (around 200 words).
  • Patient and will not nag me for a post - I enjoy OOC chatter however some days I am unable to get online to post!
  • Communicate! If there is something you do not like about a post that I write or how I portray a character, please let me know. I would rather re-write a post and work with my partner to create something they enjoy rather than lose them!

THE REQUEST:
BOLDED
is the character that I am hoping to write as.

HARRY POTTER
☁ Draco Malfoy x OC
☁ Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger
I am more than happy to double up and write any canon character in return for you!

PEAKY BLINDERS
☁ Michael Grey x OC
I am more than happy to double up and write any canon character in return for you!

If you are interested - please feel free to drop me a message or write here in the thread!