Specific fandom plots! Check em out soldier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King

I read it in the paper so it must be true.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm an afternoon and 1am poster lmao
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
- Horror
- Paranormal
- Supernatural
- Biblical
- Sci Fi
- World War I II
- Roman / Greek
- 80s / 90s
- Romance
- Occult
----------------------
Hey soldier!

I need one or two more partners with a semi focus on libertine roleplay's.

This is my second time posting on the libertine so here is a lil intro - I am King! I'm an experienced RPer who prefers their RP dark and gritty, focused on males when it comes to smut. I love writing me some sex scenes, but only with a strong plot.

The themes will most definitely be dark and angsty! If you can't deal with some themes like gore, horror, dubcon and torture, this may not be for you!

I can play dominant, submissive and switch characters!

Limits - I will not do pedophilia, scat or watersports.

Kink list is here!!

Requirements:
+ Please be considerate - I am still slow at replies. So My replies can take up to a week to get through, sometimes each day. Sometimes I just won't be able to get my writers block broken, sometimes I have no time. But I promise, I'm interested! If it's been more than a week, give me a knock!
+ I like some good paragraphs. Gimme 2-6 and I'm good.
+ No anime plz.
+ please PLEASE tell me your limits!
+ Read my resume, it's useful!

Fandom pairings:
(Bold = My role, *=How much I'd like to do)

TWD (Season 3/4) - Daryl x Rick x Shane **
(We both play Shane when one of us is interacting with the other)
After Lori's death, Rick used Daryl as his float in his despair. But as they grow closer, Rick unearths something he's never felt for a man before. However, as he confides in his best friend, Shane - Who still hasn't told him about his feelings for Lori - But Shane does not understand. In fact, as he watches his best friend get close to the redneck, Shane feels jealously bubble inside him.

Dexter (Season 3/4) - Dexter x Male OC ****
What happens when Dexter's secrets are discovered by the new detective in the metro? Well of course, Dexter goes to kill him. But as Dexter gets closer, he discovers the new detective isn't all too different to Dexter. In fact, he has a code. A code very, very similar to his... But who taught him such a thing?

Gotham - Oswald x Male OC ***
The penguin thinks he can become the biggest criminal in Gotham, but another power is rising. Except this power is somebody he knew back in the day. In fact, it was somebody who made his life very hard, the school bully. Will time repeat itself? Or will Oswald get his revenge?

Sherlock - Moriarty x Whoever you want! *

List of unplotted but interesting fandoms I'm down for:
Kingsman: The Secret Service
X-Files inspired
Sherlock
Doctor Who
GTA
COD - Zombies

Crossovers are really totally welcome and wanted!​

Status
Not open for further replies.