Specific Cravings inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ar·che·type

Original poster
You + Me & the Expectations

• Searching for a male main character & someone who does not mind playing npcs or doubling.
• I love detail | paragraphs please | Intermediate or Adept
• Laid back | can post once a week
• OOC chatter is welcome
• Collaboration is a must
• Flexible | Rps get stale & I like to create new ones with my partners if that happens
• Look to my roleplay resume for more info about me. Other than that you'll find out during our ooc banter, if you so desire.
• Any questions, ask away.

» Girl with the Dragon Tattoo «
• Modern Day
• Romance
• Action

Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters :: they will not be related fyi ::
• Fantasy
• Romance
• Gore
• Action

Something along the lines of a Solomon Kane plot: A ruthless mercenary renounces violence after learning his soul is bound for hell. When a young girl is kidnapped and her family slain by a sorcerer's murderous cult, he is forced to fight and seek his redemption slaying evil. ~There will be no young girl & I am willing to play a ruthless mercenary female instead of a male.
• Fantasy
• Romance
• Gore
• Action

Hal: The story takes place in a technologically advanced society in which robots can be programmed to behave like a complete human. A robot is asked to replace Hal, who died in an accident, to help Kurumi, Hal's girlfriend move on in life. "Hal" struggles to understand the real Hal's past, Kurumi's affections towards Hal as well as the meaning of being alive.
• Scifi/Fantasy/Modern/Slice of Life with a Twist
• Romance
• Action

The Tutors: I would like help constructing a group rp based on the history/television series.
• Fantasy/Historical
• Romance
Action

All in all, I would like to take the inspiration of these preexisting plots & alter them significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.