Specialty Group (group rp idea)

What age range would you like for this rp? What type of missions would you like?

• Teenagers (16 - 18)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young adult (18 - 20+ range)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Adult (25+)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Joke missions (more like teenagers doing things, more funny)

• Goverment missions

• Missions from people (like a company who helps people in trouble)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mix of goverment and from people

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Mix of all types of missions

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly as Lavender Lights said. I'll give it a few more days but I would appreciate all of your guys help in making sure that we do have a muscle in the group if you don't mind. I don't want to give it away if that user is just busy but I also want to make sure we have all the roles.

Exactly as Lavender Lights said. I'll give it a few more days but I would appreciate all of your guys help in making sure that we do have a muscle in the group if you don't mind. I don't want to give it away if that user is just busy but I also want to make sure we have all the roles.

What's the line up look like right now? Maybe in the mean time we can iron out the details and get the ooc started so we can work on CS's.

If you need help let us know.

I've some questions.

First, what kind of setting? Pure modern, cyberpunk or a cyberpunk fantasy idea like Shadowrun?

Second, how legal are we going to be?

Third and should have been first, would you object to another muscle? I got some ideas for characters lurking.​

Third and should have been first, would you object to another muscle? I got some ideas for characters lurking.​
Considering I'm unsure what's going on with our muscle right now and it's possible to have more then one, we can add in another muscle.
What's the line up look like right now? Maybe in the mean time we can iron out the details and get the ooc started so we can work on CS's.

If you need help let us know.
Kurogane, have you chosen your role yet because I need that.

As for the questions and what I have so far:

Setting: Modern
Age Range: Young Adult
Missions: Government and from people (meaning they will be some kind of small company to the people)
Relationships: Either know each other or start out new (not sure yet)
Second, how legal are we going to be?
What do you mean by legal in this case? They are part of the government but technically they could be doing some illegal things, however they can get away with it because of their status in the government.

What do you mean by legal in this case? They are part of the government but technically they could be doing some illegal things, however they can get away with it because of their status in the government.
Wondering if we're gonna be the Magnificent Seven, the Serenity Crew or the A-Team, is all. Heh.​

For the setting is everyone okay with a made-up Japanese city? I don't want to use anything actually real but I though Japan since I want anime pictures or just descriptions (not real people).

Reactions: Kurogane86
I'm stumped on names, for the rp itself and the teams name. I got the idea from the show Leverage if anyone has ever seen that, but now that's the only name that is in my head but I don't want to steal anything unless it doesn't matter.

As far as names it would depend om what we do. Since we're a specialty shop for hire we could call ourselves a detective agency or just go with a name that has meaning for the group. That being said I'm bad with names myself so if it'll help here's some names I thought of, hopefully it'll jump start your imagination.

Insert name of the city -'s detective agency.
Insert name of the boss -'s agency
White orchid
The ace of diamonds
The calvary
Specialty for hire inc.
The blazing phoenix
Dirty deeds co.

I'll keep the names in mind. I'm working on the threads now, they are in my testing thread. I'll try my best to get them ready as soon as possible so you guys don't wait forever.

• Love
Reactions: Lavender Lights
Sorry I haven't replied for like, days. I'm still interested in playing the role of the muscle. Sorry if I had you all worried.

Reactions: Lavender Lights
Sorry I haven't replied for like, days. I'm still interested in playing the role of the muscle. Sorry if I had you all worried.
Then you can still play the muscle. We'll just have two of them which is fine because muscle makes sense to have more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.