Special Talents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm oddly good at learning languages - particularly writing/reading/understanding other people who speak them them. Speaking them myself is a different thing entirely, but that's because my dyslexia affects me the most when it comes to verbalizing. Going along with language thing - I'm really good at picking up accents and having them sound genuine.

There are a few things that I would consider being a talent or even seen as special for other people. However, I'll leave all those I consider more minor out of this and skip to the one that just freaks people out XD I have a crazy good toe point, I make ballerina's jealous, I was a hardcore gymnast but there is something. . . special about what I can do with my toes. I can stand on them the wrong way! I curl them under my feet and use the 'knuckle' of my toes to walk per-say. At one time I could actually run like that on concert floors XD Now mostly I'll just show people my odd way of walking on my toes and be done with it. I'm pretty sure Rain has a video somewhere of it so we could show some people. Since it's kinda hard to explain right.

Computers. Hardware, software, doesn't matter. I know how they tick, I know what does what, and I know enough about code to read raw Java, Python, C, and C++ code.

Also, I'm apparently really good at dumbing things down to layman's terms.

Spotting someone else's bullshit from a mile away.

Because I'm really good at bullshitting. Got through all of middle and highschool without reading a single required book for any class, never did work outside of school, all but I'm pretty sure 3 papers I had to write were done within an hour of their online deadlines.

A large handful of my highschool papers are currently being used as examples for future classes on top level work.

Procrastination

I'm decent with troubleshooting and repairing computers. It's a pain in the ass though. On the other hand, fiddling around with hardware is fun for me.

Grammar too, although I catch myself misspelling some things or slipping in some bad syntax occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.