Special Holiday Radio Show

K

Kitti

Original poster
[size=+2]Winter is nearly here, time to start planning![/size]

The Iwaku Winter Holiday special is something of a tradition for us and one that we want to share with the entire community. Last year, we had great fun and we made merry. This year, we want it to be even better!

While you may hear a lot of caroling in the prior radio show, this year we want to branch out a little bit more and include other things as well to keep it interesting and fresh. Skits, stories, games?! Lots of options to be had and plenty of fun to go around.

That's why we want you to help us out! We want the radio show to be a community project, especially this one, near and dear to our hearts as it is. I'm going to be enlisting the help of the infamous October to give me a hand with the audio and marvelous Miss Ocha to help me organize it all, so don't be afraid to grab a friend of yours to help you out either! The more, the merrier! Since we probably won't be able to fit all the segments, depending on how many we get, October and I will try to pick the ones that are unique and totally their own thing for the show.

The deadline for when we want the recordings is going to be December 15th, to give us plenty of time to work our magic on the audio and video!
If you have an idea, something you're pretty sure you're going to do, please tell us so we know to expect it! But those who don't make the deadline won't be included, no matter how much we like your ideas. If you encounter any problems, please send a message to me, Kitti.

Thanks for reading, I hope to hear you soon!

I know a Christmas story that I like to tell my students! It's about Trolls in Russia. And a polar bear. :D

I totally want someone to do a "Whose Line is it Anyway?" segment. *snickers* I'd do it, but I don't have a proper mic yet!

I have an Iwaku version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas I almost have done.

I'll send it to you the script as soon as I manage and will further discuss options for recording it.

I'll dredge up my Twas the night before Christmas thing I wrote for the forum years ago and revise it.

*Sticks mah candy cane into this cause it feels so guud gurl*

I'm figuring something out.

I'm willing to assist with anything. I don't know of anything I can do off the top of my head, but I'd definitely be willing to help if you need it. And maybe before time is up I'll have thought of something. Who knows?