SPECIAL GROUP PROJECT! COLLAB WORLD BUILDING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Science Fiction! 8D More potential for playing IN that world when we're done!

Alien Planet. Sci-fi is over done! Alien Planet tests our creativity and rping skills!

Science Fiction. Because we can always create alien and bizarre world within a sci fi universe.

Alien Planet.

Bizarre Alien Planet!

Okay, it is six o' clock pacific time, and voting is over. After a quick tally of the votes...

Science Fiction Wins!

I was planning to have another vote to determine sub genre. However, due to the heavy interest in the Bizarre Alien World, I propose that we make this world a Bizarre Sci Fi World. This would mean humanoid aliens and advanced technology, but perhaps some stranger wilderness. I need to know if everyone is alright with this.

We also need to vote on a tech level. So please leave a yes or no to the above proposition as well as a tech level vote:

1) Cyberpunk/Cyberprep
2) Early Space Travel
3) Jumpgate/Hyperspace Level
4) Super Tech (tech that borders on doing the impossible)
5) Magic Tech

Yes, and oooh, Magic Tech? Since I'm probably not going to know much about any of the 5 options I'll just leave it at that.

I would prefer 2, because I would like to see how different species would react when they found each other. Maybe we could have Bizarra Sci Fi World with unique wilderness and humanoid alien on it and they meet humans with both races having early space travel? Or maybe it could have multiple planets with multiple races, in multiple stages of space travel. Anyways anything except 1.

Well, Hunter, two is like... still in their solar system or sleep ships. So no hyperdrive. Just so you know. Stuff about who they meet will be determined later. For now, we are just focusing on who is on the planet itself.

MAGIC TECH! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.