1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Sparring Partner Request.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lady Red, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The title is pretty much self explanatory. I am looking for a partner who seem to be able to like fighting and interested in a spar without any death as of yet. I am rusty in RP combat and want to be able to make a story/plot from this. :slaphappy:

2. Hello, I never did a fighting roleplay but would be interested in trying it out, would that be agreeable to you?

3. I wouldn't mind actually. There's always time to try something new. However, I should of mentioned I write in paragraphs at times and do rp combat with powers and weapons as this character. Making a plot with this character would seem straight forward seeing that she exist in the modern era too.

4. I don't mind a challenge, PM me the details please?

5. Of course. I'll follow and PM you soon then, Dai.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.