Sparkling Cages

Status
Not open for further replies.
He showered and got dressed before he picked her dainty form up and took her back to her master. Edgar opened the cage and she was set in it. She was so peaceful..... " I... how much would you want for her?"

Again she didn't move until she heard Edgar's voice and woke up to the sudden cold in the room and cage that she was placed in. She used her wings to warm up but that didn't help at all.

Edgar laughs seeing she woke up, " 10000 cmere girl take your shirt off, breasts through the bars, legs open. Show your assets slut" he grins, " she hasn't been used overly... a few romps with me and an occasional few with others, very rare bird.... beautiful singing voice"

She hesitated and looked at Russ for help, but did as she was told. Closing her eyes and looking away from the two men. Edgar was telling the truth about her singing voice, but she hasn't sung in a very long time. Ever since he started using her for pleasure she stopped.

He watches her display herself and he arches a brow, " 8, and I take her home today" her owner tapped his foot thinking it over and he pinched her firm nipples, " 8500 and she goes with you today" he nods, " fine. 8500. Open the door" he does so with a chuckle

She winces a bit keeping her eyes off of the two of them. When she heard their negotiations she opened her eyes and moved back away from the cage door when it was open and quickly put on her shirt before going to Russ.

He picks her up and digs in his pocket pulling out a purse and handing it to the man and then he turns and walks off, " remember, she sometimes needs a rough hand. She can get rowdy" he grins as they walk away and Russ shakes his head. " you doing alright songbird?"

She didn't look back at Edgar when he said that but stayed close to Russ. "Yes." she said softly, leaning against Russ for support. "Just a little hungry, tired and thirsty."

He nods and takes he back home laying her inside of his bed and kissing her gently, " sssssh what do you want to eat songbird?"

"Um, I don't know. I'm rarely fed and when I do it its only scraps. Do me a favor, don't call me songbird, name's Lana." she said as she got comfortable into his bed.

He nods and goes and retrieves a bowl of fruit and some bread, " you will be fed from now on. Eat what you like" he sets them in her lap

"Thank you." looking down at the food in front of her. A soft emerged and she started to eat, before she knew it everything was gone.

He had left her to herself to eat, going into the adjoining room and pulling out things for her to bathe with. A towel, some clothes.... soaps and a large shirt for her to wear afterwards

When she was done eating, she laid down in the bed and closed her eyes not realizing what was Russ doing.

He comes into the room and scoops her up with a sigh and takes her to the tub setting her inside the cool porcelian

She wrapped her arms around him, "Stay with me." she begged with puppy dog eyes. Her body was still a little sore from the night before. "How can I repay for all what you have done for me?" as she letthe warmth of the water comfort her.

He looks down at her and strokes her slender cheek, " alright little one. I did not do anything. Do not worry about it. Let me go so we can get you clean"

"But you took me out of that horrible place, gave me a bed, comfort, warmth, food and water. There must be something I can do." she said before he left the bathroom leaning back, letting the water soothe. After he left, she started to clean herself up.

He listens to her list and nods his head giving her privacy , he knew she would dress and stumble to his bed on her own time, she would require nothing from him in this matter

Taking her sweet time she wiped down her body and leaned back against the wall of the tub she sank down and got her hair wet. It felt so nice to have her hair wet and combed out free of tangles. Being careful and steady as she stood up she managed to reach for the towels. Stepping out of the tub and all dried off she made her way to the bed, with a few stumbles here and there but didn't fall. Once she got to the bed she stayed wrapped up in the towels and pulled the covers over her before falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.