Spare Time Activities

Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Here is the boring list!

1) Watch Ghost Hunters/International or America's Next Top Model, or my shows, or Total Black Out (funniest show ever OMG)
2) Text random people :C
3) Hanging out with friends
4) Eating Tacos at Taco Bell (Oh yeah!)
5) Trying but failing at drawing anime >.<
6) Sing or dance like I am a pro but knowing I'm not
7) Annoy my 17 year old brother
8) Meditate or try to Astral Project (I swear I almost did it once)
9) Look crap on the internet
10) Stare at nothing and hope someone will come to the rescue

1. Xbox 360
2. Facebook
3. Texting
4. Eating
5. Singing
6. Designing
7. Watching TV
8. Skyping
9. Writing
10. Cracking Jokes
11. Showers
12. Napping.

I mostly role play at my spare time.. and when I don't have spare time and actually should be studying xD Sometimes I watch anime or read manga too. And if I have some time over after that then I go out and massacre a city or two ^^

1. Beer
2. Shooting zombehs
3. Vodka
4. Saving princesses
5. Whiskey
6. Defeating evil
7. Rum

I like the way you think Emperor xD

When having nothing important to do, I often like to play some entertaining video games or collect my daily trivial piece of information. Such as today's: 1766. The phrase ‘cut to the chase’, meaning to get to the point of a story, originates from the Hollywood script Hollywood Girl where it was given as a script direction to literally cut from a dramatic scene to an action scene; namely, the chase

Occasional video games.
Lots of kendo.
Still boxing.
Occasionall review tae kwon do, kickboxing, and fencing.
Read medical journals or do practice questions for boards.
Play dungeons and dragons.
Watch animu.
Run. A lot.
Lift weights. A lot.

Aside from Iwaku/Rping?

1) I play video games. Lots of them. The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Super Smash Bros. Harvest Moon, a lot of games. My recent addiction is Blazblue. I LOVE Blazblue.

2) I love reading. Haven't read a good book in a while, but I read Fantasy. ALL OF THE FANTASY. My favorite is the Wheel of Time series.

3) I love drawing, but haven't done much of that lately. Horribly out of practice.

4) I love hanging out with friends and such, though lately, all my friends are busy or something. Honestly, I hang out with maybe three people at most. Usually about two or so.

5) I play Magic: The Gathering. Started roughly a year ago, and so I play it casually with my friends/acquaintances. I'm eh at most, but I have fun.

6) Reading manga and watching anime, though I haven't done the latter in ages. Favorite manga is currently Fairy Tail.

7) Browsing the internet for some lulz. I need the lulz. e___e

8) Making up fantasy-type stories in my head. I do this A LOT. >__>

9) Sleep. Since all my hobbies can be done within a few hours, I have a lot of free time. So I sleep. Because everything else is boring.

10) Webcomics. Those entertain me.