1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Spar, anyone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TakTheTaco, Jun 30, 2014.

1. As the title states, I'm looking for someone who simply wants to get some action in.

x3 I haven't fought in a roleplay in a while, but I'm sure I can keep up. What I'm looking for is pretty basic; a partner who can give my character a challenge. Most weapons are allowed and... Well, the scenery can be discussed. ^^"

By the way, there might be sequels to this RP. (Does that make sense? I hope it does. ._.)

2. Well I don't usually fight much in rps, and it's been a while, but I'm willing to give it a shot because random violence sounds fun as hell. x3

3. Okie dokie. x3 So... Uhm... Where do we go from here? ._. Creation?

4. Would it simply be a fighting scene, or would there be other things developed and it just set into an action-heavy storyline?

5. Well, I was thinking it'd be an action-heavy storyline; but its... I'dunno, "exposition" would be told from the spar.

6. Ah. All right then.

7. I would guess so. We can just start in like an arena? And then work out a plot as we go?

8. Yush! :3 Now... The problem is that working to make a thread while on mobile is a bit confusing to me. Making this was a challenge as it is. e.e" Would you kind like... Making it?