Space Voyage Rp or Royal Romance Rp (seeking male)

AHeartlessNobody

The Light Fury
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
To keep it short and sweet, I currently have two cravings I'm looking to do, which is either a space (inhabiting new planet) type of rp, or an rp based around kingdom romances (princess, prince, etc). I do currently work and an taking classes for my masters, so I'm really only looking to pick up one or two new rps at the moment. I do tend to post every day (sometimes its a few times a day, and on busier weeks it might be every other day. Just depends on how much I have going on).

Anyways, onto plots and pairings. So for the space voyage/inhabiting a new planet type of rp, I do actually have a plot, so I'll put that below in a hider:
Hi all! So I've been in the mood for a sort of space voyage type 1x1 romance rp ever since watching the movie Voyage. I have a small plot that my partner and myself could work with as far as the story goes and I'm open to ideas we can add to it as well. So I'll just get straight down to business.

So, the plot is this. MC grew up on a distant planet all her life. One that was first colonized by a group of scientists years ago. One of which who, unknown to everyone else on the mission at first including herself, was with child when the space voyage to this distant planet began. The woman died and childbirth, and not too long after the father passed on this new planet as well. Because of this, she was raised by the other adults on the voyage, learning a variety of skills and knowledge from these experts in their own field of studies, such as science and technology. She is a very gifted young lady and has been raised to, one day, lead the colony for a new generation of settlers.

As a young adult now, she learns a second voyage is going to be landing on their planet, and much to her surprise, on this ship entering their colony to join them is a boy her age, having spent his whole life on the ship making the voyage to the planet.
This would be a romance of course, with the two young adults(them being young so still hormonal young adults lol) meeting someone close to their age of the opposite sex for the first time and figuring out feelings. Possibly rivalry, jealousy, lust, anger, love, and romance. All sorts of feelings toward one another that they struggle to sort through. And maybe even some sort of twists later with their survival and such if things on the planet go wrong haha. One thought I had was on the second voyage coming in there's different types of people. New settlers, scientists, doctors, etc. And to help protect the colony maybe soldiers. And that maybe the young man is a solider? Not a must of course, just an idea if my partner and I wanted to go with that.

As for the royal romance plot, I have a few plots I can throw out, depending on what type of pairing we want to go with. For now, I'll just list some small ideas below and my perspective partner can message me what catches their eye. These ideas can be more realistic (aka no fantasy or magic or anything) or can include more fantasy elements, such as magic, beings other than humans, curses and spells, etc.
So I think I definitely want to do a Princess x Prince plot. In any of these ideas, the prince could be replaced by a king if we want. Here are some small ideas we could roll with:
1. It could be arranged marriage to each other. Maybe the prince and princess don't get along from the start and learn to get along, having to face challenges along the way.
2. Princess is arranged to marry the prince's brother, but falls in love with him instead.
3. It could be a sort of 'won a war and takes her as a prize' type of thing. Something where the two kingdoms have been at war for a very long while, the prince's kingdom wins. The princess was supposed to die along with her family, but the prince/king takes a liking to her and takes her back with him as a 'prize' (be it for his own gain, or more of a way to save her is up to us lol).
4. It could even be a romeo and juliet type of thing too. Where the two kingdoms are warring and the two meet and fall in love despite it, having to become secret lovers in a time of war.

Anyway, if the space plot or the royal romance ideas interest you, feel free to message me :D Thank you for reading!