Space themed adventure anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be scaled down to account for the size of the crew.
I asked a few questions you missed, one of which is was is this ship going to just be us as the crew or will there be NPC crewman maintaining things behind the scenes? I'd personally prefer NPC crewmen over scaling the ship down to a ten man vessel.

OMG Someone has to be the Cook...that be pretty cool.

Alright then, and sorry @Azathoth i thought i answered that question. We can certainly have npcs running around, you are the captain after all. :)

I like Jay's names for the RP. As for the ship, it would depend on a few things. Is this a military, government or private vessel? What is the date? And what is the status of earth?

@egglegg

I didn't want to scale the ship down too drastically. If we are going to do that we might as well switch ships entirely.

@Azathoth

yeah, and i like the way the ship looks so lets just keep this one. Now, it will be a private vessel, presumably belonging to your character. The date isn't exact, however I would assume it would be very far into the future like 30xx because humanity is not just exploring space for the first time, but is exploring further out into it if that makes sense. Also earth is not abandoned but acts as a sort of home world as humanity spreads throughout the stars. Kind of like how England had a bunch of colonies, earth has a bunch of human colonies on other planets in the galaxy.

@Azathoth

yeah, and i like the way the ship looks so lets just keep this one. Now, it will be a private vessel, presumably belonging to your character. The date isn't exact, however I would assume it would be very far into the future like 30xx because humanity is not just exploring space for the first time, but is exploring further out into it if that makes sense. Also earth is not abandoned but acts as a sort of home world as humanity spreads throughout the stars. Kind of like how England had a bunch of colonies, earth has a bunch of human colonies on other planets in the galaxy.

Alright, that all sounds good.

I'm going to sleep now, so if any of you ask more questions or post your cs i'll try and get to it tomorrow. :)

Are you still looking for a member? I'd be down.

Status
Not open for further replies.