Space Case

• Thread starter DiscoPunkOnJolt
  • Start date
D

DiscoPunkOnJolt

Original poster
I'm going to make this pretty short.
I've just moved to a new town, and am currently looking for work, so I can't quite tell you how active I'll be, but I like to think I won't just up and drop the roleplay without letting you know.

Anyhow, I'd like to do something that sort of relates to this picture.

http://imgur.com/DJ9tN3x
Apologies for the link; inserting didn't want to work for me.
It's more of a set idea that I had, but we don't quite have to follow it for an rp.

Anyhow, basically a girl, in space, on post.
She's waiting for the rest of the team to return, and they do, one by one. Not many made it, but a few.

Anyhow, I want this to be about her interactions with them. I want the returning people to be figments of her imagination. In reality, she's been alone for so long, that she has gone mad.
I love to have an element of surrealism in most of my roleplays, just so we don't quite have to follow the laws of logic. So long as it makes sense in some sort of insane way. If that is understandable?

Anyhow, for a partner, I prefer someone literate. You don't have to type a tonne, but give me something to work with. If there is a lot of dialogue going on, I'm more than fine with short replies. But if I give you 5 paragraphs, and you give me 1, you're gonna have a bad time.
Also, don't just spit back what I give. Progress the story, and sync well with me.

I do want to play the girl, but I'll be playing other characters, as well. From you, I would like a main character as a potential love interest, as well as side characters, when needed.

Any other questions/ comments, or interest; lemme know. :]