Space Angels

F

Faber

Original poster
Story Details
  • Setting: Deep Outer Space in Far Future. Primary location is a military base and school in one of the farther corners of the Milky Way Galaxy.
  • Character Types: Students (although I don't particularly want to explicitly put everyone into cliques ^^. Teachers, "Angels" (More on that in a bit), Government/ Military Personnel.
    • The story will mostly focus on the students, but if anyone wants to play adults, feel free to :).
  • Angels
    • "Angels" is the nickname given to an alien race that has been threatening human exploration of space for decades. They are humanoid in nature and have expansive wings that vary in style, but are never feathered. Little else is known about them, and no forms of communication have been made between humans and Angels.
  • The Base/ Academy
    • the purpose of the space fortress is to train young cadets to be able to battle the Angels and help further humanity's understanding of space while also searching for new resources and sources of energy out in space.
    • The cadets and all personnel are brought to the ship via cryogenic freezing and thus come from varying time periods, which is an adjustment for everyone. Recently, there have been advances in space travel technology, causing more modern personnel to be able to enter the academy and base.
    • Instantaneous communication is possible to Earth and all bases and other establishments within the Milky Way.
    • The base and academy are self-sustaining, only gaining certain parts for repairs or technological advancements through the carrier ships that deliver new humans every few years.
    • Uniforms are worn at all times outside of common living areas and all clothing is supplied by the military.
    • Placed on a dwarf planet that makes an elliptical journey around the edges of the Milky Way.
      • travel outside the base is possible via sleek suits that get replaced with every new shipment of people. The new design allows for easy movement about the planet's surface. Permission is needed to obtain one though.
    • all personnel wears a utility belt that comes with a carabiner in case of artificial gravity failure within the station. This belt holds everyone's ID as well.
  • Bare Bones Plot
    • Student(s) find an Angel(s) on the planet, just wandering around. They want to learn more about humans, and the student(s) decided not to kill them after realizing that they meant no harm to anyone. React as you will to their arrival, but make sure they end up in the station somehow. The student(s) manage to sneak them in during the chaos that accompanied the arrival of the cargo ship. They are submitted as a new cadet under name(s) of their choosing.
    • Now, what do you do? >:)
Number of players: 5-10 (Not super strict on this though.)

Character Sheet: (Just fill it out and put it below ^^. You can add more stuff if you want)
  • Name:
  • Appearance:
  • Role/ Occupation:
If you have any suggestions or questions, don't be afraid to DM me ^^.

• Love
Reactions: ValGalorian
I could dig it, have the attempts to explore been violently stopped by Angels?

I could dig it, have the attempts to explore been violently stopped by Angels?

The angels have never provoked an attack but humans have because of fear. But only higher ups know that. The cadets are led to believe that the angels are a violent species.

So would they have retaliated possibly?

I'm so excited about this! :D I've been trying to get back into sci-fi lately.

Oooo this looks fun xD

Can I make a CS and join up?