Soyez vous Apartments™

Name: Dorian Michael Corbin
Appearence:
View attachment 12379
Class: B
Special Quirk: Slight Pyromania, must have a lighter on him as it keeps him calm or help calm him down when things get hectic
Personality: Dorian is a relaxed guy most of the time(as long as he has a lighter on him). He is a caring, fun bartender who will listen to his patrons' problems. He can be serious or funny depending on what the situation demands. He loves fire and might be considered a pyromaniac. As long as he has his lighter on him, Dorian will act normal or rational. He has also been known to drink shots of vodka, tequila, or any other spirit white it is on fire for the enjoyment of the customers. When he loses the lighter, that is usually where the problem begins. Rational thought goes out the window and Dorian will begin to freak out.
History: Dorian grew up in a lower middle class home. Since he was a kid, he was always amazed by fire. It started with his first birthday when they lit the candle on his cake. His eyes watched the fire till it was blown out for him. Since then, his love of fire grew into almost a compulsion to see it. He began to play with matches when he was younger against his parent's instruction. His dad would begin to teach his son how to be safe with fire(as much as you can be) after catching him playing with matches so many times. When his dad could not teach him more, Dorian was signed up for boy scouts.

As he grew, Dorian love of fire did too. He began to host bonfires at his home and attend some with his friends when he entered middle school and high school. He was fairly popular though no one who knew him had seen him during one of his break downs. During his senior year, he began to carry a lighter with him. It would help him get over the stress of finals and graduation. When he left for college, he would always keep a lighter on him while studying criminal justice. He never finished school and dropped out to start bouncing at a local club. He was going to start bartending but the club would have a financial collapse and close down before Dorian learned everything.
Other: Bartender
Room picture(optional):(I could use one if they live there too)​

http://www.lussorian.com/uploads/images/sofa19.jpg

I really think this is a cute idea. <3
If I can think up a character I'll join in as well.

Changed my character, so Lupine could be the bartender. I guess there can only be one..

Had to edit my character last minute. I know it's not that original, but it might be a bit more fun that way =)

Name: Asten Reis
Appearence: A typical Norwegian metalhead. Long blonde hair, darker clothing, jeans, etc. A bit of a rip off of this guy from Metalocalypse.
Class: A
Special Quirk: A hardcore drinker that's always bored. Also occasional drug (ab)use.
Personality: A bit of sociopath, Reis utilises his advanced drinking techniques to overcome most of his problems. Those that cannot be drowned in the ocean of spirits, he rolls 'em up and smokes them. Or burns. For now his methods haven't failed him. He also considers himself to be one of the last few true metalheads remaining on this world and is trying to bring about the change that would cast the world into the darkness' brutal embrace.
History: Reis would have us know only that he was born on the foothills of one of the Norwegian fjords. He travelled the world in searh of the most metal and brutal bands of all time, that would help him on his quest for the dark! It is also unknown to the world, how he has managed to become a godzillionare, surpassing in wealth every other human being alive or dead or zombified.
Other: Dildoes!
Room picture(optional):
would appreaciate a bit of help here :)

http://www.aboutdesigninterior.com/...10/06/Black-Desk-In-a-Large-Room-by-Smith.jpg

Name: Desmond Milles
Appearence:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=servant#/d1i3354
Class: c
Special Quirk: Music junkie loves all kinds of music and can't get enough
Personality:Desmond is reclusive by nature which led to him being unable to get a normal job, so he took on the role as janitor at the appartments. Although he doesn't talk much he can't help but eavesdrop on other people conversation.
History: Desmond was a normal kid at first always the happy go lucky child finding new ways to get himself in trouble, but as the years went by he began to change turning from a happy little kid into a depressed/reclusive shut in.
Other: always has one ear bud in except when he is sleeping
Room picture(optional): http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=studio+appartment&offset=0#/d1txpjw

Reactions: 1 person
​Hmmm... I really enjoy this concept. :) I shall edit this post to be my profile. I'll put minor info now.
Also, if you don't have a front desk clerk, would you mind if Ty took the job. Not sure how well she will be able to talk to the men that come in but we shall see.

Name: Tymel Klemońt
Appearence: lifghtly tanned skin, short dark brown hair, greyish blue eyes. Her clothes selection varies.
Kalydri.jpg

Class: B
Special Quirks: Minor Germophobe. She doesn't touch doorknobs with her bare hands and constantly carries Hand Sanitizer. When it comes to shaking hands she squirts a bit of hand sanitizer afterwards. She also has to wash up if saliva touches her. Well... Besides kissing. Along with the germophobe thing, she tends to shower twice a day and can not touch raw meat.Ty is also absolutely scared to touch or come in contact with the opposite sex. Only takes black and white photos of herself.
Personality:She is shy and very quiet. When she plays her video games is quite the opposite. Ty is friendly and very nice. Her Germophobe tendences usually come off as her being rude and stuck up. She is very thoughtful and considerate. Opposites of her are conceded, self absorbed, materialistic. Her fears of coming in contact with the opposite sex includes a side of her which causes her freeze up, freak out, go speechless, and even break into tears. She is simple on personality but her quirks make her complex. Ty day dreams a lot and crushes on people from afar. She puts others feelings first when it comes down to it and will even go against her quirks to do the right thing. Afterwards though, in private she freaks out.
History: There's not much to tell. She grew up with her father constantly having affairs. She knew of these affairs but never had the heart to tell er mother. She didn't have many friends growing up either. She grew up relying on her own. She even dumpster dived to make money. Never had the money to go to college but she is self taught on her knowledge of things. No real reason why she has the quirks she does. Now Ty works as the front desk Clerk of the apartments.
Room picture: Self painted with spare money she had saved up. It's small but was made very cozy.
HouseCollage.jpg

Other: She has snake bites and her ears pierced. Her lobes are gauged to an eight while her industrial is a normal fourteen, along with the rook on her other ear. Ty also carried around a small bottle of hand sanitizer.

Well... you can also live there, so you can talk to guys.

but ofc i dont mind you being clerk

Yay~!! Thank you. Now I just have to finish the profile...