Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Before we commence - due to my RP GMing log, as well as my RP log in general, I will not initiate this RP immediately, but eventually. If you are interested in hosting this RP, by all means.

So anyways, this is supposed to be an animesque RP about a bunch of... well... Southeast Asian Lorekeepers that go around various parts of Southeast Asia to solve supernatural happenings. This Roleplay involves various Southeast Asian legends and myths. This will include imported myths.

Calling them exorcists isn't completely accurate, but I won't deny that it is part of their job description.

It's a very, very, very rough plan, but at least I have the setting and secondary concepts planned.

I'm going to spend the gap between this Interest Check and the actual Signup initiation on how to execute Supernatural RPs and of course, how to go about SEA mythology.

I haven't seen many rps set somewhere in Southeast Asia o:
Definitely interested !

I'm interested as well. :)

This sounds right up my alley, so count me in. I love folklore/mythology themes, and I know a ton about Japanese and Chinese lore. Let me know if I can help at all in the info/planning of things.

This sounds right up my alley, so count me in. I love folklore/mythology themes, and I know a ton about Japanese and Chinese lore. Let me know if I can help at all in the info/planning of things.

There'll be hints of Chinese mythology from imported myths. Japanese, not so much.

There will be a lot of Hindu mythology in the Indonesia Arc, or whenever we go to Indonesia, however this RP will be executed.

Glad to hear your interests! While this is still in the storeroom, suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Southeast Asia isn't a very common setting, so I thought, "yeah, why not?".

Alright, then. I am not sure what all Chinese lore has traveled to other mythologies, but I am sure a quick research binge would fix that.

Also, I know some about Hindu lore, as well as a few stories from Buddhism. It will be fun to learn more, as I actually recently got more into Hindu and Aramaic mythologies- there is some really cool stuff. Also, if we delve into anything more Indonesian/Filipino, be prepared for some really bizarre creatures.

I might be interested, if this is still a thing.

What posting speed did you have in mind?

Currently unsure of a precise posting speed, but a few times a week is nice.

Currently unsure of a precise posting speed, but a few times a week is nice.

:/ Ehhh. I might have to back out, then. Once a week is usually my top speed.