Soup

Q

[Q]

Original poster
Soup, a corruption of "'sup" which is in itself a corruption of the popular phrase, "What's up?" indicates a desire to know what is happening currently in the nearby vicinity.

That was my pathetic attempt at wit, by the way.

A friend of a friend linked me over here. I've been roleplaying on and off for ten years. I've been sticking with freeform RPs for the better part of the last three years. I haven't sat down and actually made a character bio in god knows how long. So the majority of this site will probably take some getting used to for me.

Otherwise, hello.
I'm Q and I ramble. And I'm a huge art whore.
I also tend to cuss a lot (OOC) so if that's going to be frowned upon let me know.

I'm not too great with these introduce yourself threads (as I'm sure you can tell) but the aforementioned referer demand I make one and I'm a pundit for peer pressure.

Hiya Q. -wave- Welcome to the site. You have my skype, obviously, since I showed you this place. Feel free to ask people around here, no one should be unfriendly.

Don't delude the poor fellow, Soulless.

It won't be long now before the ISAF start firebombing things, or a mini-war breaks out in this intro thread. At least that's how it normally seems to go down.

Welcome to Iwaku. Enjoy the RPs, and be warned that straying into Insanity can cause permenant brain damage.

Now, if you'll excuse me.

*Dons troll face and begins to set up floodlights for the arrival of Ike*

Who is Ike?
And you should answer my PM.

Thanks for the welcome. =P

Welcome to Iwaku :D
You seem like you'll enjoy yourself here :)
If you have any questions, concerns or random ramblings about the site, let me know :D
Enjoyyyy :D

Who is Ike?
And you should answer my PM.

Thanks for the welcome. =P

He was the President right after Truman and a WW2 hero. However, here on this sight, it is also a type of mammal that mainly says hello.

And I'm one of the admins, so fearlove ask me any questions you may have about the event RPs.

Welcome to the site.

OI! YOU! Q! GIMME DA KIT DAT YUS WAZ GONNA GIV DAT BOND 'UMMIE.

And thats my pathetic attempt at wit.

In other news:

Welcome, I'm Vay, a member of the RP support staff here. So I'm here to answer your questions. I actually prefer a lot of OOC chatter, is helps bind the plot and keep everyone posting. So why not start the OOC chatter by joining an RP in the ROLEPLAY OOCs or fill our a ROLEPLAYERS RESUME.

*hands grumpy a flaregun and flamethrower*

No inventions for you!

I actually forewent the OOC chatter and went straight for a freeform RP. Doesn't seem this type of RP's too popular here but hopefully I'll get some takers anyway.

Here 'freeform' means anything not tied to a stat system like DnD.

Well shiza.
I made a "jump in" RP then.

That seems like a dumb thing to call it, though.

EDIT:
WAIT I DO HAVE A QUESTION AFTER ALL.

How's the karma system work? How do you give/receive reputation points?

Welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help you

*casts the move shadow to avoid the serch lights set up by grumpy*

See the buttons at the bottom of the posts?

The star opens the reputation menu where you can approve or disapprove of the post. Approving adds to the karma of the poster while disapproving does the opposite. The "!" sign reports the post and a message will be posted t the staff board with your name, your reason and a quote of the post for us staffies to review.

SOUP? I LIKE MY SOUP CREAMY AND WITH MUSHROOMS. WHERE'S THE SOU- oh wait, that soup. Meh.

Welcome again to Iwaku, Q. Make yourself at home, and be on the lookout for the things waiting in the darkness.

That only just vaguely makes a bit more sense. xD
-scratches chin-