Soulmates

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JaneXJeff

Original poster
Everyone in life wants nothing more than to find the one person they can spend the rest of their lives with. And now, you have that chance. By going and signing up, you've gotten that chance. Five men and fivefemales now have the opportunity to get to know their soulmates. You will live in an apartment complex with five apartments, one for each couple, and you will have to live with your supposed soulmate for six months. At the end of that six months, if you feel that it won't work, then you two can leave separately. If you do indeed see yourself spending the rest of your life with your soulmate, then you have the choice of either staying in the apartment, free of charge, or you can leave. It's up to you.

RULES
1) No godmodding. No one likes having their character controlled and if you do, I will kick you out and open your spot back up without hesitation.
2)You can have two characters, but one must be male and one must be female, and they will not be put together.
3) Use "fade to black" if necessary.
4) No Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's. No one is perfect and neither is your character.
5) I expect a post of NO LESS than 2 well written, detailed paragraphs. I'd rather not spend half an hour reading a post either. About 6-10 lines a paragraph is preferred.
6) I expect a post at least every other day. Too many RPs die because of lack of posting and I don't want this one to. If you are not going to be able to post at that rate or are going to be gone for an extended period of time, let me know whether or not to open your spot back up. If you do not, I'll just assume to open it up. Extended period=a week. If you have read all the rules, please put "cheetah" somewhere in your CS.
7) Have fun!!

LIKE = ACCEPTED

Character Sheet:

Appearance: (realistic pic/.gif)
Name: (first, middle, last)
Personality: (1 Paragraph)
Hobbies: (at least 3)
Aspirations: (at least 2)
History: (1 paragraph)

Females:
1)Alekzandrya Nikole Jacobs ( @Aleczandrya )
2) Lydia Charlotte Abnney ( @Adira )
3) Alice Jane Love (@kimsim12 )
4) Open
5) Open

Males:
1) Miguel Ray Chavez ( @Kronas17 )
2) Lee Jones (@kimsim12 )
3) Open
4) Open
5) Open​

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg
Name:
Aleczandrya Nikole Jacobs

tumblr_muufjrGTUW1swkx80o1_250.gif

Personality:
Alekz is definitely one of the more badass chicks around. She has no problem trying new things and will tell you what's on her mind no matter how much it may hurt. Despite her rebellious and badass exterior, she is a complete teddy bear on the inside. She absolutely LOVES to be protected and to feel special though it rarely happens, and because of this, she has learned to protect herself. This could also mean not exposing her life at first until you earn her trust. When she does, however, she is a goofy, happy girl that loves to try to be funny though it doesn't always work out, but that side doesn't show unless she knows someone.
Hobbies:
Tapping her fingers
Rolling her eyes
Being sarcastic
Aspirations:
Travel all over the world
Have two kids, a boy and a girl
History:
Alekzandrya was born in Miami, Fl to Russian parents and a rather rough lifestyle. Her parents were loving, yes, but they kept her too close, eventually pushing her away. She soon found herself addicted to alcohol and drugs by the age of 15, even though she got help three years later. Her relationship with her parents has never been the same, but she does talk to them occasionally.

May I also reserve a female?

Also just letting you know the 18+ thing kinda threw me off there xD

Sure and sorry about that...I just prefer the characters be 18 or older

Yeah I got it now! Just had to read a little deeper

tumblr_moa7scKhKl1rf4domo1_500.gif

Lydia Charlotte Abnney

large.gif

Personality:
Lydia is a firecracker of emotions. She's a very happy go lucky girl with a very optimistic view on life. She lives everyday like it's her last and loves to be creative with everything she does. She's a very loyal and true friend who would give you the moon if she could. She's a hugeee hopeless romantic. She hates being alone and is usually referred to as a social butterfly. She's very adventurous and will try anything once. However she's very insecure and takes anything harsh to heart. She's pretty broken if you actually get to know her and has major trust issues with everyone she meets.

Hobbies:
√ Riding Horses
√ Playing Video Games
√ Cooking
√ Traveling

Aspirations:
√ Get married
√ Become a teacher/social worker
√ Have 3 Children
√ Travel the world

History:
Lydia was born on October 12th. Adopted shortly after her birth by her parents Karol and Ed. The two parents were adoring to their darling and only child. Lydia grew up spoiled rotten in a middle class family and attended private schools her whole life. However, though her life seemed perfect for awhile soon Lydia's mother began drinking after she lost her job. Her mother's drinking got so bad that sometimes she would physically abuse the young girl. Lydia's mother began spending money until the family was in deep debt causing her father to get another job, leaving her home alone with her mother most nights. Lydia's mother's drinking got out of control and soon she abused the young girl physically and mentally. Her mother died when Lydia was 16 from stage 4 liver disease and Lydia blamed herself. She has carried this guilt all through her life and even though she acts happy go lucky she's pretty broken inside. Some people think Lydia is too young to be doing this "soulmates" thing but Lydia figures she almost 20 anyway so why the hell not.
tumblr_mchvewyyh51rjg9vgo1_500.gif

Just add the personality ^^ that's all

I had it in there! Don't know what happened sorry! I'll re-add it tonight!

I would love to join with a male and female character!

Miguel Ray Chavez
tumblr_nocc0tTv3e1soieyfo1_500.gif

Another realistic pic/.gif
pic1.jpg

Personality: Miguel is a laid back kind of guy. He doesn't let stupid things get to him and always seems to have a positive attitude about him and his social skills and charm does help him with meeting new people and befriending them. He is goofy at times and enjoys people who enjoying making jokes as well as laughing at them. At times he keeps to himself bottled in his own thoughts that he doesn't care to tell others which sometimes causes him to get mad and say things he doesn't mean.
Hobbies:
* Working out
* Track
* Playing the Guitar
Aspirations:
* To find love
* Travel to as many places possible
* Find a passion and love it
History: Ahh but if everyone knows, wheres the fun in that?

Last edited:
Yea ^^ there are two female slots open and four males

Yes, please! I'll try to have the forms up ASAP. :)

AnnasophiaRobb3367171786.jpg

Name:
Alice Jane Love
giphy.gif

Personality:
Alice is a walking contradiction. She wears bright and happy colors and looks fairly approachable. Until you talk to her. She's what you would call a sarcastic bitch. She seems over-confident, snarky, and rude. She swears like a sailor, especially when she's pissed off. And believe me, it's not that hard to piss her off. She's very opinionated; she will tell you how she feels about a situation whether you asked her opinion or not. She doesn't trust people, and this is the main reason why she comes off as so rude and generally unlikable. If she ever befriends someone, she will do absolutely anything for them. It's around people she trusts that her true self comes out. Yes, she's still a bit snarky. But you will soon learn that she has a very genuine and even kind personality deep down. It is because of her experiences that she has built herself a wall of rude and untrusting behavior. It's a defense mechanism.
Hobbies:
+drawing
+reading
+writing
+cooking

Aspirations:
+Surprisingly, she wants to become a counselor.
+She has a love for writing unmatched by her other hobbies. She would love to get published one day.
+She doesn't really aspire to ever marry anyone, but if she were to get married and have kids, she would make it her mission to give them the love that she never got for the first fifteen years of her life.

History:
Alice was born as the "mistake child." She was the product of young, irresponsible love, and her parents mutually decided to give her up as a baby. She went through the foster system for years, never finding a permanent home. When she tried to find her real parents, she somehow succeeded. Only to find out that they had ended up staying together and even getting married...with three children. When she attempted to make contact with her parents, they agreed to meet Alice so long as they met somewhere away from their other children. They didn't want them to know they had an older sister. Alice was completely crushed by what they said, and she angrily cussed them out and declined to meet them. She was thirteen at the time. She remained in the foster care system, landing in home after home. No one wanted to keep her. She was unruly and angry all the time. When she was 14, she landed in a home that should never have passed as a foster home. The couple was absolutely horrid, especially the husband. He lashed out often, especially against Alice. He believed that a good lashing would "whip" her into shape. In case it was unclear, he abused her, and the woman did nothing to help. She yelled at Alice and called her horrible names. When Alice was finally removed from that home, the damage had been done. The next home she landed in was far better, and the couple took a liking to Alice that no one ever had. They cared for her and showed her that she didn't have to be angry. Soon after, they adopted her. Alice didn't trust them for years and years. In fact, it was until graduation that she told them she loved them. They're the only people she cares about in the world. She doesn't trust anyone else, and she still has frequent nightmares about when she was abused.

Last edited:
Won_Bin-p3.jpg

Name:
"Just because I'm Asian doesn't mean I was born in Asia"
Lee Jones

tumblr_ml2plaKTJk1rlc79jo1_500.gif

Personality:
Lee doesn't like it when you ask him if he's from China or Japan or even Korea. He's Korean, of course, but that doesn't mean he's some immigrant that can't speak English. In fact, he doesn't even know how to speak Korean, and he doesn't particularly care to learn. Some would call Lee uncultured, he prefers the term "selectively cultured." He has a reason for everything, even though his actions seem rather outlandish and ridiculous. He's a bit of an ass, actually. If he doesn't like you, he'll tell you straight off the bat. If he likes you, he won't necessarily tell you that one. People that know him have figured out that if he hasn't told you directly he doesn't like you, then you're on his good side. Although he's a bit too honest, he's a very genuine person. If you need someone to give you advice, Lee's your kind of guy (unless he doesn't like you...then you'll probably get a "deal with your own problems" sort of answer). If you need someone to beat the crap out of that one guy that insulted you, he's also your kind of guy. He's very loyal to his friends, and people would be surprised to find out he's actually a good listener when he wants to be.
He doesn't particularly enjoy it when people flirt with him. In fact, it's rather damn annoying. He's not even entirely sure why he's doing this whole "Soulmates" thing.

Hobbies:
+martial arts ("Don't even try to make a comment about that one")
+reading
+swimming

Aspirations:
+He wants to become a geneticist. No one can really figure out that one.
+If he were ever to get married, he'd want at least two kids.

Biography:
Despite what Lee might try to convince you, he was born in Korea and given up for adoption. He quickly became the adoptive child of Marie and Fred Jones. Being only a baby, the only life he has ever known is being their son. When he started going to school, many people would ask him questions like "Are you going to go back and visit your family this summer?" or "Are you Chinese, Japanese, or Korean?" or even "You like Asian food, right?" The questions began to rather irritate him, and he would soon start lashing out at kids that would ask them. He is Lee Jones--just because he's Korean doesn't mean he's any different from anyone else. This was the reasoning behind his "anti-culture" campaign. In addition to the fact that his parents didn't really care to integrate Asian culture into his life, he decided he didn't want anything to do with it. He was just fine with the American culture, and he didn't need people assuming he loved Asian food. In fact, he actually hates it. As he entered high school, people knew him well enough not to bother him with such questions. He started thinking about what he wanted to do with his life, but he never made this fact known to anyone else. He'd always had a hidden passion for science, and this passion manifested even greater when they learned a few things about genetics in biology class. He decided then that he wanted to become a geneticist. It would be fairly easy for him, as he excelled at academics--especially science. When he graduated, he declared his major to be genetics and has just finished his bachelor's. He plans on getting his master's as well.
He's not entirely sure why he decided to do this whole "Soulmates" thing. He just decided to go ahead and do it. Perhaps he's lonely. Perhaps he's bored. Who knows?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.