Soulmate RP?

Summary: You see, when everyone is born they get a charm that is half of a unique shape. You're 'soulmate' also wears the same charm. People wear the charms as a necklace, a bracelet, or they just carry it around. The charm gets warmer when your near your soulmate and colder when you are not. Also, your soulmate doesn't always end up being the opposite gender.

Anyone interested? (Not my original idea...)
What would be the limit for characters?

Thanks @Someone

The limit? As long as there is an even number of characters in the rp, there is none.

As long as the person can keep up with the number of characters they make, they can make as many as they want. I will say when the sign ups are closed and that will be when there is an even number of characters.

(Putting my interest here)

I am interested so far, this seems like a really good idea. I am curious to see how this will be expanded upon ^.^

Cool. If you guys want, I can make an OOC/signup and you guys can start working on characters. OR would you guys want me to work on the idea some more?

You can do either

No I have not made the ooc/sign ups. Is anyone here all interested?

still interested

Cool I'll put together a thread tomorrow. Just stop everyone knows, there will be MxM, MxF, and FxF.

I'm in too hun I love this idea