Soul Searching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard choice. Buuuuut the new one's too goofy. I need DRAMA!

*hesitantly pokes my face in* are... are you still looking for partners? *slowly raises a hand* um... how about me?

*hesitantly pokes my face in* are... are you still looking for partners? *slowly raises a hand* um... how about me?
I'm always looking until that prefix changes to closed! Did anything catch your eye?

Pretty much everything? I mean, I'm really flexible and almost anything can be interesting to me with some tweaking, so I guess the real question should be, are you really craving anything right now? I'm open to pretty much anything. :)

Hey are you interested in doing the werewolf x human idea? I would like to double up on characters too because that sounds more fun than just the one werewolf and human.

Hey are you interested in doing the werewolf x human idea? I would like to double up on characters too because that sounds more fun than just the one werewolf and human.
Hi and sorry for the late reply! D: Because of the holidays and this bed bug infestation I forgot to answer, but I would definitely be interested in the idea.

Hi and sorry for the late reply! D: Because of the holidays and this bed bug infestation I forgot to answer, but I would definitely be interested in the idea.
Awesome! Just shoot me a pm and we can get started.

First, UnTouchable is amazing, same with Orange Marmalade (Siren's Lament is on my list, too,) second, love your list, amd third, I laughed way too hard at 'Coral Blue #5.'

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Reactions: mango
  • Pirate/Thief x Prince(ss)/Siren/Mermaid
  • Witch x Demon/Hunter.
All seem like so much fun but the ones above interest me most. I am up for pretty much anything and post rather frequently. I typically play males though I don't mind playing females. Using the pm is easier for me since I use my phone most times. Vampires, dragons, fairies, demons and other supernatural creatures are what I like to play, however I'm always up for being a pirate. I don't mind romance but usually prefer it not to be the main thing. Like the whole story can't be about them falling in love. They could fall in love but it wouldn't really make a difference if they didn't sort of thing. If that makes any sense.

I like bouncing ideas around it usually ends up with something we'd both enjoy. I like making my rp partners good friends of mine.

I don't know if this is still open. But I really like the pairing ideas for from the Tumblr page. I would enjoy a Pokemon RP I been wanting to do one for a while, but my craving for it has died down a bit. I also like the Fire Emblem series because of all of its political intrigue. Would you want to adapt this into a plot of another RP? I normally play females, but I have been trying to open up, doubling is also open for me as well.

The pairing I liked these:
  • Dragon Hunter x Dragon Shifter
  • Witch x Demon/Hunter
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Pirate/Thief x Prince(ss)/Siren/Mermaid
I also love fantasy or sci-fi setting and world building something unique. Here are some of my previous indevours: Rewrite Nostrovia Half Blood's Afflictions that last one is a bit old but shows off my writing style a little bit.

Edit: I just realized I'm one year off your age requirement. Sorry about overlooking that.

Last edited:
I'll take the Dragon Hunter/Dragon Shifter,if that is fine with you!!!

I'd be interested in a Pokemon RP if you're still up for that! I have a few really general plots of my own, or we could use yours.

Hi, I was seeing that you're interesting in the dragon hunter / Dragon Shifter RP, I'm actually curious about that. Please hit me a PM and let's try to figure something out. ^^ Also, the Pirate/Thief x Prince(ss)/Siren/Mermaid thing has my interest too.

Status
Not open for further replies.