Soul Searching

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vivian

Original poster

It's ya girl, Vivian! Who is convinced Mother Russia is attacking her wi-fi connection! I come here for obvious reasons, and that is to go body hunting. I'll try super hard to keep up with this one for once too, so please don't hold me at gun point. This will be updated regularly I hope.

It's nice to know a little about your partner before you guys brainstorm, so if you wanna you could tell me about yourself, things that interest you and plots/concepts you would like to try out. Like, please. I hate being the one to be throwing off ideas with little to no help. On the topic of concept/ideas, it would also be radical if you want to take the role-play in a different direction than what it was originally intended. I mean as long as it's going somewhere, right?
I'm actually a super boring person, so there's not much to say about me, I'm open to all sorts of ideas and am willing to try out new things even if it may be on my squick list, just make it interesting!

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]I don't do canon characters nor will I heavily role-play with them, [BCOLOR=#00ff00]but will do canon universes.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
↪[BCOLOR=#ff0000]I ask that my partner be at least +16[/BCOLOR]
The majority of this site is literate, which is super nifty. [BCOLOR=#00ff00]I would like it though if you could manage a decent paragraph or two[/BCOLOR]
↪Decent grammar and spelling (exception is IC text messages/OOC)
↪Bounce ideas off with me! You don't like this idea? Let's fix it.
↪Don't be shy! Talk to me, speak to me about a problem with the role-play or something you'd like to change or just, befriend me? How crazy.
↪I only ever use animated/artwork images as a face claim for my characters, I don't mind if you don't but it makes me feel like I've just stripped someone of their identity if I do.
↪If we're role-playing in a setting that takes place within Japan (since that is the most popular from my POV), I don't want to see broken Japanese. This applies to all languages, though.
↪Usually I prefer playing the female role, but I can double up on characters.
↪If you plan on going somewhere for a certain amount of time (like a family trip) tell me! I'll just assume you no longer want to role-play and leave.

Fandoms & Pairings:
Fandoms:
Things written in Coral Blue #5 have a plot to them.
Things written in Pastel Pink have no plot, but I would be interested in them

• Pokemon
  • Splatoon!
  • Animal Crossing
  • Fire Emblem (Awakening & Fates)
  • Jojo
  • UnTouchable
  • Orange Marmalade
  • Super Secret
  • Sirens Laminate
  • Ib
  • Mad Father
  • Witch's House
  • Inuyasha
  • Throw an Anime/Manga at me. I'm Weeb trash I probably know it and would be interested in role-playing it.
Pairings:
Things written in Pastel Purple are roles I would like to play.

• Witch x Demon/Hunter
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Pirate/Thief x Prince(ss)/Siren/Mermaid
  • Thief x Good-willed Person
  • Goodie-goodie x Rebel
  • Dragon Hunter x Dragon Shifter
Off Site Interests:
They know each other but they don't know each other!

Plots & Character Concepts:

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: What's your plot idea for Pokemon?

Question: What's your plot idea for Pokemon?
This one is super old, but I've been wanting to try it out: The setting is in earlier days before we had the convenience of most technology, it also takes place in the Kalos region which is falling apart due to the rise of a cult that worships Yveltal and has been sacrificing people and Pokemon in hopes of giving it enough energy to wake from its slumber. In desperation, the current king of Kalos sends out a letter to all regions asking for help from anyone who believes they can save his kingdom. Our characters can either be opposing sides or the same side.

I'm trying to come up with more ideas though and would definitely be interested in trying something that involved time travel or a more Mystery Dungeon kind of feel.

What about a rp in the anime worlds of Akame ga kill or fate?

Hey there.

How would you feel about a Girls und Panzer 1x1? That's been my favourite anime for a little while now.

Oh.

Would you still like to do an RP about it with me?

Heya! I'm interested as heck! Do you think you might be interested in a vampire x human thing? If not, I'd really love to do a goody goody x rebel as well (if I could play the rebel)!

Heya! I'm interested as heck! Do you think you might be interested in a vampire x human thing? If not, I'd really love to do a goody goody x rebel as well (if I could play the rebel)!
I'd defiantly be interested in doing a Vampire x Human kind of deal! We might actually be able to combine the two ideas too? If you're interested of course.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
That's a big old yes. Do you want to discuss this in another thread, or PM's?

Want to do a akame ga kill rp then?

That's fine with me.

*touches your face. Leaves a pokemon request*

Status
Not open for further replies.