Soul mates (Shinakawolf and IsabellaAnne)

Status
Not open for further replies.
" well these are my partners kirito and asuna." The guy said. His two weapons both bowed politely. " like she said i am wraith its pretty impressive to see two weapons synergy so well together." Wraith said. Kirito looked at wraith and smiled, "me and asuna are siblings thats why we work so well together." Kirito responded.

"Yeah," Grace agreed with Wraith with a small nod and a smile, "you three just synchronise so well." She hoped she could ask them for some tips it advice. Would that be awkward though? She wasn't quite sure.

Wraith smiled and looked at Grace.Wraith knew she was embarrassed to ask them for tips. "Hey Damien how did you guys advance to quickly to soul resonance especially since you have two weapons." Wraith asked for Grace. "Well it was easy we have been together for a long time and w have our souls in perfect tone for it." Thats all Damien had to comment on the fact. Damien and his two weapons asuna and kirito walked off and they all waved bye to us.

Grace was almost a little disappointed at his answer, and it showed on her face. Maybe she wasn't learning anything new from them after all. She waved goodbye as they exited the room, then turned her gaze to Wraith. "Y'know, you always seem to know what I'm thinking," she grinned. It seemed that he didn't ask that question for himself, after all.

"Well I am 'your' weapon after all. Also do not worry about us, we will get our soul resonance when we get it. we have been partners for about 2 years now. I know most students have theirs but we are lat bloomers and we are strong enough with out it." Wraith said trying to cheer her up he patted her on the pack and smiled. "come on lts head to our next class or do we have free period?" He asked still not knowing anything about the schedule but that's why he had Grace.

Grace almost whined when he brought up that they couldn't do that. "We're still fifth in our class even without it," she murmured. Honestly she took it as her own fault that they couldn't do their soul resonance yet, maybe that was why she worked so hard otherwise. She smiled up at him as he patted on her back. He also seemed to always know how to cheer her up. "It's our free period now," she told him.

Wraith was rather happy to see how they seemed to be the perfect pair but still had there flaws. Wraith did not like being perfect or seeing perfect people because every person has flaws and he appreciated that fact from people. "Want to get some food, or want to go to the nurses office, not to have fun time like some students have but just to get some ZZ's" Wraith said hoping he would make her blush just cause he likes seeing her get flustered it was rather funny.

"Fun time?" Grace repeated slowly, what he said took a second to process and caught her off-guard for a moment. She tried to shrug off what he said, but her face was still flushed. She probably looked like a strawberry between the redness and her freckles. "So what do you want to eat then?" she asked as she shoved at his shoulder playfully, her retaliation to his comment.

Wraith laughed it off. He then looked at her and then looked around, "I can saw two things one would make you blush like a tomato and the other would make you laugh. you pick the one i saw." He said giving her the options to choose her own fate. Die of embarrassment or laughter, the fate was up to her. He would prefer to just kiss her cheek and run but that would be to childish for his taste.

Well, that was a change of subject. She looked around with curious hazel eyes as he also looked around before her gaze fell back on him. Well, her face was still a fading red from his last comment so she might as well go with the other. "Well, um, the funny one I guess." Grace gave him another curious glance. "What does this have to do with food, anyways?" she asked, apparently confused.

"I dont know how this ever, came around to do with food but its fun right?" He said smiling at her as he looked upon her. he grabbed her hand and lead her out of the practice room. "Ok conservation stand or cafeteria?" He asked her flipping a coin in his hands. He looked around and saw that they were still alone. Were is everyone? he thought to himself.

"I just asked you what you wanted to eat and you started talking about something else," Grace laughed. She followed him out into the hall, walking at his side once they entered it. "Well," she started then paused, stopping in her place. How was there no one else besides them in the hallway? Grace looked behind her then back to Wraith. "Where... did everyone go?"

Status
Not open for further replies.