Soul Mates?? (Allex Clarity and Mocking_Jayy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezra continued to run through the streets of the kingdom, occasionally turning into empty alleyways. It wasn't long before he reached the treeline of the forest and he stopped there. Setting her down on the ground, he glanced behind him over to the crumbling buildings. As far as he could tell, he had manage to lose the vampire. "Don't worry about it, but we have to keep moving." It wouldn't be long before he would track down her scent.

Rose stumbled a little as she was set down and leaned against the tree looking at him " whats happening.." she asked in a cold, yet worried tone. more for her own life than for his. " and dont think i will just follow you around like a trained puppy" she added at his comment that they need to keep moving. she wanted to go back to the castle. she felt weird being outside her comfort and safe zone. she sighed a little running a hand in her hair carefully" im not from here before you dont tell me what happening " she said now a little calmer

Ezra turned to look at the Princess and he walked towards her. He had planned to tell her who he really was later in time, but if she wanted to know then he would comply. "I'm sure you've heard of vampires before, right?" He questioned as he stopped about a foot away from her. "Well, if you haven't figured it out yet...I'm a vampire." The words came out before he could regret it and not tell her anything. "That man who broke into my house was another vampire and he's after me for some...reasons." Ezra explained.

she wanted to move away as he stepped towards her. a vampire? she huffed a little " do i look like a child to you?how do you expect me to believe that?" she asked in an irritated voice clearly not believing him. she slowly crossed her arms on her chest starring at him with cold, and pouted eyes.Rose was raised like a spoiled child so she was always acting pouted when she wasnt getting want she wanted

Ezra had frankly expected her to believe him, so when she refused to believe what he was saying he starred at her in disbelief. He would make her believe by showing her. so he walked forward and moved his arms at either side of her, caging her against the tree. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and when he finally opened them, they were a crimson color. Then he opened his mouth, barring his teeth and showing his fangs. "Do yo believe me now, Princess?" He questioned with a small smirk as he watched her reaction.

when he stepped closer she raised her knee ready to punch him with her leg of he dared get too close to her. but when he pinned her against the tree she froze, and her eyes widened seeing his eyes change, and his fangs growing a little. she let out a silent soft squeak and blinked a few times covering her lips with her hands staring at him with wide eyes. from all men that could kidnap her it a vampire. some sort of creature that could kill her with no regret only because he was hungry. fear started to rise again and she started to shake lightly still against the tree

Once she took in his appearance and realized that he had been telling the truth, she began to tremble again and that stench soon followed after. Ezra moved back and clamped a hand over his mouth a nose. "Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you." He said, trying to calm her down and get her to not fear him. "Look, we need to keep going. it won't be long until that vampire from earlier shows up again." He said as he gently took her hand. It seemed he was trying to do everything to show her that he meant no harm, but it wasn't working.

she whimpered a little as he took her hand and wanted to pull it back fast, but she just froze in her place. she had no choice than follow, and this time she obeied silently following him, keeping her hand in his and looking at the ground. her stomach continued to grumble from time to time as she just stood silent and wrapped an arm around her stomach to keep it silent. she would peek at him only to try to figure out what was in his mind at the moment but before he would look at her she was always looking back down silentyl" will.... you kill me ?" she asked in a silent voice

Ezra could still smell that awful smell indicating that she was still scared. She frankly had nothing to fear of him, he would never dare to lay a hand on her and hurt her. How could he get her to realize that? At her question, Ezra shook his head and looked down at the Princess since she was slightly shorter than him. "Of course not." He stated, before looking forward once again. His ears caught onto the grumbling noises her stomach was making. "Don't worry." He started. "I'll get you some food soon." They just needed to get to safer grounds before he could do that.

she peeked at him as he talked and looked down again following him calmly. she slowly wrapped her arm around her stomach to stop the noise and looked up at him silently " do we need to walk more ?" she mumbled a little as she was getting a little tired" my legs hurt" she muttered again with a light pout looking at him with her cheeks puffed a little

Ezra continued leading the Princess through the forest, occasionally stepping over logs and tree roots. At her question, he paused and look down at her. "We have a long way to go." He stated with an apologetic smile. Suddenly an idea burst into his head. Squatting down, he motioned for her to hop on his back. "Here, I'll carry you." Ezra offered. The things he was doing for this girl. normally he wasn't considerate of others and solely focused on his own selfish desires, but she was a different story. The fact that she was his soul mate, or at least he was certain of that, made him want to keep her happy and content.

rose stared at him and at what he was doing for her. she nodded slowly and got in his back wrapping her arms and legs around him slowly. she yawned a little and her stomach grumbled again in protest. she rested her chin n his shoulder staring ahead calmly. staying silent like that she fell asleep, with her arms still wrapped around him. her breath was calm and steady and her heart was ebating slowly and calm on the background. her lips were a little parted and she was salivating a little on his shoulder

Ezra held onto her legs and stood up, then continued on walking. Soon enough he felt her body go slightly limp and her breathing a long with her heart beat slowed down. Tilting his head to get a look at her, he saw her eyes closed, which caused a small smile to settle onto his lips. Looking forward, he tightened his grip on her legs slightly and soon took off with his vampire speed. It wasn't long until they arrived to a waterfall. He walked to the edge and hopped on the rocks resting above the water. He made it behind the waterfall and entered the cave behind the falling water. He moved to set down the princess on the bed there.

in her sleep she could hear the noise of the waterfall and she lightly shifted and grumbled something before she fell back asleep and nuzzled a little to him burring her nose on his neck. yet when he set her on the bed she opened her eyes slowly . her eyes met his and she just yawned turning around slowly with her back to him and curling around he stomach which started to grumble again " where are we?' she asked in a soft voice

Ezra froze as she opened her eyes and made eye contact. When she rolled onto her side facing away from him, Ezra straightened up and glanced to the entrance of the cave, "We're in a cave." He said with a small sigh. "Look, I'm going to go get you some food. I need you to stay here." Taking off his jacket, he draped it over her petite form. Hopefully his scent would mix in with hers and change it so in case the vampire from earlier was looking for him came around, he wouldn't get a waft of her scent so quickly. "Can I trust you to stay here?" He questioned as he looked down at the girl.

When he put his jacket over her shoulders she slowly curled under it with a yawn " i wont run away . I have no chance on being alone out there . So i either die here either out there " she mumbled in a tired voice as she started to drift back to sleep gripping a little on his jacket . The sound of the water was calmling her so she fell back asleep just in a few moments

Ezra watched her curl up under his jacket then she fell asleep again. Turning on his heel, he headed out of the cave to hunt a deer or a rabbit so she could eat and feed himself because if he didn't drink then who knows what he would end up doing to the Princess.

After half an hour or so, he returned with a dead rabbit in his hand as he hopped on the rocks to get behind the waterfall. "Princess I bro-" Ezra froze as he caught sight of a blonde man standing beside her. "You really shouldn't leave her alone like that. Tck. I thought you were better than that Ezra." The man said as he ran his hand through her hair. Ezra frowned and continued walking forward and set the rabbit on the table. "I had to go hunt for some food for her." Ezra said as he turned look at the blonde. "So you really went through with it, huh?" The man said as he looked down at the Princess. "You have a beautiful mate." The man commented. "Yeah, I did go through with it. I'm sure you would've done the same, Garret." Ezra said as he leaned against the wall.

rose kept sleeping peacefully curled in her place with her back to the entrance of the cave. she could feel someone watching over her but she supposed it was Ezra so she continued to sleep.she ddint even wake up when the blonde male started to play with her hair and she just slowly turned to lay on her back with her face up and lips a little parted. her hand slowly moved and touched the blonde males hand pushing it away a little before she slowly opened her eyes with a sigh. she blinked a few times staring at the blonde male, before she suddenly jumped up and off the bed panting a little scared without noticing ezra was there at all

Garret continued to play with her hair, though he paused when she began to stir. After a moment, she finally opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Woah, woah. Relax there." Garret said as he attempted to help her up, only to have Ezra come and wrap an arm around her. "It's okay." Ezra cooed as he looked down at her. "He's a friend."

she turned her head fast to Ezra , a few strands of her hair falling on his face. she nodded a little but didnt really relax too much even if Ezra was beside her. her stomach began to grumble again and she slowly wrapped an arm around her tummy before looking around then at Ezra again " im... really hungry" she whispered in a soft voice looking at him with big green eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.