Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

Hey everyone!
With the permission of our GM, I added a "safe zone" to Andren's Name Manifestation details and I completely re-hauled his True Manifestation abilities to match the nature of what a True Manifestation seems to be and it aligns with Andren's entire concept more. I linked it here for easy access! Andren Coenberht

Glad to hear you're less stressed!
Illaryll sounds like a really interesting character! I can picture how Andren might act around her! I am looking forward to their interactions :)

Andren sounds like the kind of dignified person who would respect Ilaryll's boundaries, so it's likely they'd get on well eventually.

I was wondering if it's possible to squeeze one more in if not i understand

I was wondering if it's possible to squeeze one more in if not i understand
Go ahead and make your concept! I'll look it over and we'll see :)

K sooooo like Boo postied^^ Hopefully I folllowed the right sequence in the time line. Let me know if ya'd like to see me edz something if ya thinks I wnet too far in assuming and stuffs k!! ;DD

oh and ughs... had to make some very sad feels too U_U !!

And @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf ummmmm... thinking we should cut off appies like no more after these...? Please...! Boo don't do so well with gigantor casts in RPs^^;

/SCREAMING DAELI? NOOOOOOOOO QAQ Also I love Thirra WHAT A GOOD BABY but Märchen is still going to protect her ergh. He will let her fight though if she is that adamant but...just...nope... PROTECT THE BABY, PROTECT HER.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
K sooooo like Boo postied^^ Hopefully I folllowed the right sequence in the time line. Let me know if ya'd like to see me edz something if ya thinks I wnet too far in assuming and stuffs k!! ;DD

And @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf ummmmm... thinking we should cut off appies like no more after these...? Please...! Boo don't do so well with gigantor casts in RPs^^;

Just an FYI. I changed Anders name to Andren (it was his original name and I like it better).

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf I also agree with Boo. This RP has exploded with players suddenly..

• Bucket of Rainbows
/SCREAMING DAELI? NOOOOOOOOO QAQ Also I love Thirra WHAT A GOOD BABY but Märchen is still going to protect her ergh. He will let her fight though if she is that adamant but...just...nope... PROTECT THE BABY, PROTECT HER.
She is the gif of a teddy bear slamming onto a table and getting angry eyebrows.

Just an FYI. I changed Anders name to Andren (it was his original name and I like it better).

@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf I also agree with Boo. This RP has exploded with players suddenly..
k sooo like edz'd all muh posties and hopefully caught all the instances of mispellings^^; And yeah~yeah, Boo kinda diggin' the whole warrior rivalry/triangle of Dae's bros and sis from Kelemba/Borar/Bokuni ;DDD
At first I was gunna have the younglings follow after Marchen and Thirra, but just could not bear it if Marchen thought he was ever to blame for Veerdante's death U_U!! Oh! But like yeah~yeah saw yer writeups for the Auras there bruh!! Man your Marchen quotes are nearly as big as the summaries!! Thinkin Boo found someone more rando than Boo :333333 loves it~💖,💖 !!

I have posted!

@Pupperr If I misunderstood your power, please let me know and I'll fix it!

The post was written in mobile, so if anyone sees anything wrong, please let me know!

For being written on mobile, that is impressive! I actually have a few questions for you!
My understanding is that.. Latte is in front of Andren with her shield up to absorb some of the shock wave? Which means her back is to the enemies?
I'm not quite sure I understand this part "until she felt like the shield was a star upon her arm, and rose it and took up a defensive stance, and was quickly shot right back past Andren, and the group." What was quickly shot past Andren, are you talking about a potential shockwave from Andren's shield or something else?
And lastly, is the second part in response to the that giant light hitting the field?

Feel free to message me privately if that would be easier to work things out! I have an idea cooking for a response but I want to make sure I understand what happened.

Post up, tried to make Altan seem less heartless for wanting to abandon everyone, probably failed but that's alright.

• Thank You
Reactions: Azurewinter

k sooo like edz'd all muh posties and hopefully caught all the instances of mispellings^^; And yeah~yeah, Boo kinda diggin' the whole warrior rivalry/triangle of Dae's bros and sis from Kelemba/Borar/Bokuni ;DDD
At first I was gunna have the younglings follow after Marchen and Thirra, but just could not bear it if Marchen thought he was ever to blame for Veerdante's death U_U!! Oh! But like yeah~yeah saw yer writeups for the Auras there bruh!! Man your Marchen quotes are nearly as big as the summaries!! Thinkin Boo found someone more rando than Boo :333333 loves it~💖,💖 !!

BOO??? OH MY GOD. Honestly Märchen would be messed up if he could not save an innocent child. Very, verrrrry messed up. So yeah you saved him in that regard |D ALSO THANKS I LOVED WRITING THE QUOTES and I do believe it fit him...BUT MAN IT'S PAIN. I love your relationships so much omg just ghidsohgoidhg her thoughts I WANT TO KNOW MORE QAQ

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Spicy
Reactions: Azurewinter
~ Markus Stone ~
Gaea's Hand

5049407ba5b3758a9ed4e8c13e46ddb3886e49e3.jpg

Age: 18 | Height: 6'0 |Weight: 230 | Gender: Male | Eye Color: Brown

Home Nation
Velthum/Belthum Border

Aura Color
Earthy Brown
#b5651d

Appearance

Markus is a beast of a man, standing 6'4 and muscles that make him look more at place pulling his plow alongside his ox. And while he does pull it on occasion, he doesn't possess the wildness of an animal. In spite of his imposing build and scarred body, Markus exertes gentleness and calm where every he is. His movements are often slow and relaxed, even during extraneous work. His face is often adorned with a gentle smile and kind eyes. His dress is plain, often a brown shirt of light material that is easy to move in. He wears pants that are similar, and his boots are old and worn.

History

The Stone family is actually not his father's family but his mother's. Her great great grandfather settled in a valley right in the middle of the country. However, when the nations split, they were right on the border so nobody knew what land they were on, so no one really cared. In any case, this is where he ended up and where he raised a farmstead, which was passed down from generation to generation. He grew up in this small farm house in a small village of around 40 people, 9 of which included himself, his mother, his grandmother, and his 6 sisters (2 older, 4 younger). He grew up with little influence from his father. Surprisingly, his father was a researcher of Manifestors. He was not one himself, and merely a man who wished to learn about the phenomenon.

Because of this, he was often time away, studying and researching all across the globe. Which left Markus wondering, what was so interesting about it to leave everyone behind? This thought wasn't a seed of curiosity, but rather a reason to ignore. Markus didn't care for his father's research, and while he didn't resent him, he thought it would be better if he was back with his mother and sisters. But until then, Markus was tending to the animals, and tilling the fields, taking the initiative. He loved this life. The lack of interest in research actually led to Markus neglecting academics to the point he never thought to learn to read. Where he grew up, if he had something he needed to know, he would simply walk up to them and ask. After all his village was so small that was easier than learning a whole new skill.

Markus's life continued like this until he was late in his teens. At the age of 16, a flock of his sheep were being attacked by a small hunting pack of wolves. Markus was ready to defend them. He went to grab his shepherds crook, but didn't realize that instead he had instead gripped the handle of a large maul which he swung down upon the Alpha wolf, killing it in a single strike. The rest ran off after his strike. But Markus stood there dumbfounded. What had just happened? He was also remorseful. He had never intended to slay the wolf. And there it sat, lifeless, it's leg still twitching. He walked over and placed his hand on the wolf's body. As he did, he watched as it began to quickly decay, turning into mulch and earth, and fertilizing the ground rapidly as beautiful spring flowers bloomed.

He returned back home and told his mother about what happened, which prompted her to call his father back, whom Markus had not seen since he was 6. When he returned, his mother told him what he had done. His father was overjoyed because his son was a Manifestor. This confused Markus. He didn't know the first thing about Manifestors. His father pushed him to head to the Monastery to study, and Markus refused. He wanted to stay in his homestead and keep up the farm work. It took several months of convincing, but at last his mother pulled him aside and told him that sometimes life itself has different plans for them. It was no coincidence that he had the ability to Manifest. Markus was solemn, but understood. He agreed to study at the Monastery, but only if his father would return home and help in his stead.

And so, Markus arrived at the Monastery at the age of 17 being perhaps one of the oldest new students, much later than most others, and a large portion of his time was taken up by him learning to read, which he can only do a few small words at a time.

Soul Manifestation
Markus summons a large maul with a handle that is almost 4 feet long and a head that is a foot long and half a foot wide. It's handle looks like tightly wound branched that holds the head with extended arms. The metal is silver and bright, which contrasts the natural feeling on the wood.

Powers
The powers that this grants Markus is the ability to rapidly grow and regenerate plants, people, and animals. At its current level it can be used to force vines or plants to grow quickly, usually in order to form barriers or maybe latch with a grasping vine, or help wounds heal by speeding up the regenerative process. Unfortunately at the current point in time, both of these processes are immensely quick in comparison to them being performed naturally, but in light of use in combat, both require some time to be fully completed.

~ Fertile Ground ~

55179.hq.jpg

Appearance
Fertile Ground's appearance shifts, the once beautiful gleaming metal turns to heavy carved stone, and the handle is crafted from sturdy ornate wood and bound with natural fibers

Powers
Fertile Ground's previous abilities are enhanced, making them effective in the heat of battle, but moreover, it now provides Markus command over the plants and animals around him. He can call upon the world around him and commune with the Earth, giving him the ability to actually speak with animals and even plants, as well as summon them for their aid.
~ Verdant Ground ~
Appearance
Verdant Ground looks like Fertile Ground, but has almost doubled in size. Furthermore, Markus grows to twice his size as his body is wrapped in stone and foliage, covering every inch of his skin. Every time he uses this form, the form emulates the land that he is in. If he is in a desert, he is light with sand falling off of him and cacti and shrubs growing on his body. In a rainforest, his entire body is covered in mosses and vines and he drips as if freshly rained upon.

Power
His strength is immense, so much so that by striking the ground with his hammer he could till entire fields in a single strike. In this form, Markus literally radiates life energy. Wounds of all heal. Animals and people are filled with vigor and vitality. Plants rapidly grow and reach towards the sun. In this form, Markus personifies the Land itself and has moderate command over the earth and the rocks.

Last edited: