Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

I feel inadequate to be GMing you guys :(

So many awesome posts already and I don't know if I can match ><

At the same time I wanna reply but know others need to post
Wut?! Naw you all goods bruh! All posties are aaaaamazing!!^^!! And welllll, tbh, i gots a friend of mine to help me write out the violent and ewwwww bloody parts x,x!! But all the rest is all Boo Girlie write up ;DD

Like err'body seems to strangely be antisocial charries so I just went with Dae being drunk to explain why she wasn't singing and dancing it up with err'body else^^;

Welcome @Pupperr

How are you?
Thank you! I'm excited to start :) everyone's characters look so interesting and the few opening posts look great!

Doing well, doing homework 😂
Iknorite?! Eating! Drinking! Fight songs, pretend swords and stolen boots!! Murder, Fire and Mayhem!! All the action ya neeeeeeds!! Right here! :3333

K soooo like Boo postied^^!!

I didn't ignore @Jageroux postie for Gaius, it's just he's opposite of them waaaay on the other side and she's focussed on getting the other two out of the open and gathering the survivors. But like any changes and just let Boo know k^^

BOO. BOO BABY. BOO YOU CALLED MÄRCHEN BROTHER OF THE SONGS I'M SQUEEING. JUST SQUEEING OMG HE WOULD LOVE THAT SO MUCH. AND ALSO YOUR GLORIOUS POST HGDIOSHGIODSHG I LOVE IT OMG QAQ

Thanks ya sooooooooo much^^ but tbh it's actually the 10 yr old Veerdante that calls err'body by those names! He and a bunch of other younglings idolize out charries ;D

Daeli switches between calling err'body by proper name and Aura name all the time! But she would call her Bros and Sis's those nicknames too to tease them. She loves err'body and is like a big sweet kitty sound them all!!^^!!

Okie post up.

I made it so that Altan has been at the Monastery for a while but she frequently leaves to just travel to nearby places. You guys can treat her like a chronic class skipper if you want.

Okie post up.

I made it so that Altan has been at the Monastery for a while but she frequently leaves to just travel to nearby places. You guys can treat her like a chronic class skipper if you want.
What an awesome post! I love the journal aspect and how she talks about everything. Really plays into her small nomadic tribe thing!

I'll try and get a post up later today!

Okie post up.

My god Altan is a baby. Oh my god those notes are so cute but the pillagers one had me dying. XD GOOD ALTAN LEARN.

I'm just curious how long every character has been at the Monestary for? I can't find it explicitly in all the CS's.. unless I am blind. I can find some but I just want to make sure I've got it right :)

Last edited:
I'm just curious how long every character has been at the Monestary for? I can't find it explicitly in all the CS's.. unless I am blind. I can find some but I just want to make sure I've got it right :)
Well, Laukai has been living at the monastery since he was 5 (because none of his family could be found), so somewhere about 14 years.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey~hey~^^!!

Dae was banished age 13. Spent a year with a Ranger mentor. Mentor found out she's a Manifestor and called in some favours from friends to have her trained at Monastery. Daeli went to monastery at 14. Soooo like she been there 6 years^^

Reactions: Pupperr
Well, Laukai has been living at the monastery since he was 5 (because none of his family could be found), so somewhere about 14 years.
Hey~hey~^^!!

Dae was banished age 13. Spent a year with a Ranger mentor. Mentor found out she's a Manifestor and called in some favours from friends to have her trained at Monastery. Daeli went to monastery at 14. Soooo like she been there 6 years^^

Thank you for the quick follow up!

I have posted :) I actually might change Anders' Aura colour. I went with Emerald Green because.. Green is my favourite colour and I think it goes well with lions. I know we had a mint green/light green already, but if Manifestors are sometimes called by their aura colours, that could get confusing. Might change it - thoughts?

ps. I updated Anders' CS veeeery slightly to reflect how writing him came out. I removed "being raised as a noble man... always presents respectable" .

@Ariel

Any update? Haven't heard from you in a while

Hey~hey~^^!!

I have posted :) I actually might change Anders' Aura colour. I went with Emerald Green because.. Green is my favourite colour and I think it goes well with lions. I know we had a mint green/light green already, but if Manifestors are sometimes called by their aura colours, that could get confusing. Might change it - thoughts?

ps. I updated Anders' CS veeeery slightly to reflect how writing him came out. I removed "being raised as a noble man... always presents respectable" .

DANG YOUR POST I LOVE IT but man all these drunks running around and fighting. XD At least they sobered up quickly...I'm just glad Märchen doesn't drink and never went to the drinks section since he's um...particular about his drinks. Just water, unless it's a sweet drink. Alcohol he is very wary of since his past had him seeing a thing...a really bad thing.

Altan's been there for absolutely no time, like a few months at best and most of that time she isn't even "there there" if that makes sense.

Hey~hey~^^!!

DANG YOUR POST I LOVE IT but man all these drunks running around and fighting. XD At least they sobered up quickly...I'm just glad Märchen doesn't drink and never went to the drinks section since he's um...particular about his drinks. Just water, unless it's a sweet drink. Alcohol he is very wary of since his past had him seeing a thing...a really bad thing.

Thank you so much!

Altan's been there for absolutely no time, like a few months at best and most of that time she isn't even "there there" if that makes sense.

OK! I'm going to edit my post slightly at the end and remove Altan's name. They likely haven't formed any sort of relationship yet if she hasn't really been there much :)

Also, no thoughts on the aura colour?

OK! I'm going to edit my post slightly at the end and remove Altan's name. They likely haven't formed any sort of relationship yet if she hasn't really been there much :)

I guess he might know her even without a real relationship, since someone who just pops in and out of an academic system like that is probably talked about, but that's all up to you.

The aura thing, I mean...not really? I specifically did grass green for Altan because it represents the grassy steppes that are a staple of nomadic cultures, if emerald green represents a concept different enough then I don't really think there would be an issue. You should probably ask the person who calls characters by their aura colour.

I guess he might know her even without a real relationship, since someone who just pops in and out of an academic system like that is probably talked about, but that's all up to you.

The aura thing, I mean...not really? I specifically did grass green for Altan because it represents the grassy steppes that are a staple of nomadic cultures, if emerald green represents a concept different enough then I don't really think there would be an issue. You should probably ask the person who calls characters by their aura colour.
K well it's actually only Boo that calls the charries by their Aura colour. So like there's an easy fix for that. I just edited my postie to remove all the specific nicknames. Just waaaay easier this way. So now I gots Daeli and Veerdante just referring to others as simply 'Brother' or 'Sister' And now Dae only refers to the main cast as 'Brother Aura' or 'Sister Aura' only without calling them by their colours.

@Pupperr sooooo like don't worry about changing your colour from emerald to something else. Should be no need for confusion now^^

K well it's actually only Boo that calls the charries by their Aura colour. So like there's an easy fix for that. I just edited my postie to remove all the specific nicknames. Just waaaay easier this way. So now I gots Daeli and Veerdante just referring to others as simply 'Brother' or 'Sister' And now Dae only refers to the main cast as 'Brother Aura' or 'Sister Aura' only without calling them by their colours.

@Pupperr sooooo like don't worry about changing your colour from emerald to something else. Should be no need for confusion now^^

I loved those cute nicknames for people Veerdante had for everyone. I was curious what Anders would be!

I was solely focused on the aura names was all! But I'll keep Anders aura the same since it won't be a problem :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ugh... not my best post ever, but I am so so so tired and stressed right now. And I have so much cooking and cleaning to do tomorrow. Just going to go get some rest now.

Ugh... not my best post ever, but I am so so so tired and stressed right now. And I have so much cooking and cleaning to do tomorrow. Just going to go get some rest now.
You rest and feel better! If there is any way I can help, please let me know!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ammmmmaaaaaaazing err'body~^^!!

We all gots our posties in and Boo sooooooo lovin' the different perspectives of each charries ;DDD Can't wait to see our actual first interactions once we gather.

And so like thinkin' in terms of group dynamics thinkin' that Daeli is like the cheerleader of the group: passionate, energetic and very loud. ...but like then again she can often be intense, dark and moody too (Storms themed girlie here^^) Scouting, ambush and shooting are her fortes, but like she a big strong girlie too so she can bonk heads pretty good up close too. ;D

I can see Gaius being something of an older brother, tbh. He comes from a big family so he's used to having younger siblings and whatnot, as well as having older siblings/relatives doting over him. That and he's a Knight, so he probably typically feels like he has to be more responsible than everyone else just because.