Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

@Azurewinter just wanted to say, really enjoyed reading your intro post! Also I immediately enjoy your character! In my head I say her name with an overly emphasized "latte" at the end xD even though I know that's not it.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone's characters start to interact! I love seeing who gets along with who and why someone rubs someone else the wrong way.

Glad you enjoy my angry girl! (I am 100% okay with her full first name sounding like a Latte 🤣)

Reactions: Pupperr
Those aura names makes it feel like a magical girl story, not that that's a bad thing it's just kind of hilarious to me :P.

Also does lattes even exist in this world where processed dairy products likely aren't a thing.

Soz y'alls for radio silence, but the past week kinda kicked my butt. A lot of the stress has lifted though and I'm a bit more rested now. My new job application is in and I'm just not gonna think about it any more unless and until I get an interview.

Since some of us were discussing roles though... Ilaryll's got a little bit of cool girl syndrome going, y'know? She's smart and tough and she doesn't want to let people in too close because she wants to keep control of how the relationship goes. She's very clear about her boundaries. She can be kind and helpful and caring but on her own terms; she's never going to feel obligated to anyone. By that token she doesn't appreciate anyone trying to do things for her that she can do for herself - and she's very capable and independent.

So she can come across as either really prickly or just distant, but those who respect her and approach her right will find a very loyal, very generous friend.

Instead of Escargo, it's Escar-latte!

@Jageroux @chaosheart13 @Ariel @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Cresion Breezes @Pupperr @Karyra @Azurewinter @Elusive Thorns

Post is up! I wanted to consolidate everything since we got so many new people. But I didn't know if it would be as impressive, so I added in the co-op battle scenes! :D

Also, this is what the BBEG is using
hqdefault.jpg

And since I can, this was my thought for the Headmaster's weapon
d5f0ft56fxm21.png

If we're talking character roles, I imagine Escarletè as a kind of Draco Malfoy. She is cold, crass and dryly sarcastic. Holds a grudge against anyone from Kelemba.
So, Escarletè and Gaius just have 100-yard, murder stares at each other.

If we're talking character roles, I imagine Escarletè as a kind of Draco Malfoy. She is cold, crass and dryly sarcastic. Holds a grudge against anyone from Kelemba.
Whoever blinks first has to kiss the other

• Spicy
Reactions: Azurewinter
Alright so, Andren will not be putting up his shield for whatever it is coming for them because my understanding is it is big and nasty.. and the bigger the impact on the shield, the bigger the shock wave that comes out of it. The "safe zone" is really only directly behind the shield, so... everyone else around him would probably get injured and he will not risk what happened to Carrington happen to everyone else.

He's going to hesitate. @Azurewinter is it in Latte's character to stick up a shield for this?

He's going to hesitate. @Azurewinter is it in Latte's character to stick up a shield for this?

The shield manifests as a flame shield and only operates as efficiently as an iron shield. She would, and might try to help if she thought it would, but her's can stop big things, and can't protect anyone that isn't directly behind her.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Well, if no one blocks the thing then everyone's gonna be blasted pretty bad but not necessarily to dead.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Uh...I just wrote my reply, whoops. Um...shoot. Oh well...um...if I need to change anything, let me know, guys! Märchen is in that much of a panic hooooo boy.

• Bucket of Rainbows

The shield manifests as a flame shield and only operates as efficiently as an iron shield. She would, and might try to help if she thought it would, but her's can stop big things, and can't protect anyone that isn't directly behind her.

We are in a pickle 😂 everybody is going to have to run. I have an idea I think.

Whoever blinks first has to kiss the other
Tales from the Monastery, Vol. 1
-- It's training time at the Monastery, everyone is practicing and working on their manifestations. Off to the side, a little secluded from everyone else, is Escarletè and Gaius. As usual, they're going at it. Neither really saying a word. But man, they're really enthused about this training. Everyone agrees and are happy that the two are getting along despite one being a Kelemban Knight and the other being a Borar Rebel. Rumors circulating around the Monastery that the two are into each other. Always staring at each other. Always training together.

Everyone -- "Yeah, they must secretly like each other."

In all truth, as usual, Escarletè and Gaius are using the training as yet another excuse to try and murder the other.

Man imagine not even getting unpacked and this happens.

Thirra just wants to go home, man. She's not ready for war.

]Tales from the Monastery, Vol. 1
-- It's training time at the Monastery, everyone is practicing and working on their manifestations. Off to the side, a little secluded from everyone else, is Escarletè and Gaius. As usual, they're going at it. Neither really saying a word. But man, they're really enthused about this training. Everyone agrees and are happy that the two are getting along despite one being a Kelemban Knight and the other being a Borar Rebel. Rumors circulating around the Monastery that the two are into each other. Always staring at each other. Always training together.

In all truth, as usual, Escarletè and Gaius are using the training as yet another excuse to try and murder the other.

Escarlete: "I'm going to invade your liver with this stick, like your kingdom invaded my home. Unless your better then me."

Man imagine not even getting unpacked and this happens.

Thirra just wants to go home, man. She's not ready for war.
no home. only war.

]Tales from the Monastery, Vol. 1

Escarlete: "I'm going to invade your liver with this stick, like your kingdom invaded my home. Unless your better then me."
Gaius: "Feel free to try. You have more guts than most people from your kingdom, I'll give you that. I'll know for sure after I've spilled them across the ground."

first day first adrenaline rush goodluck with everyone in the roleplay ahahaha😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Soz y'alls for radio silence, but the past week kinda kicked my butt. A lot of the stress has lifted though and I'm a bit more rested now. My new job application is in and I'm just not gonna think about it any more unless and until I get an interview.

Since some of us were discussing roles though... Ilaryll's got a little bit of cool girl syndrome going, y'know? She's smart and tough and she doesn't want to let people in too close because she wants to keep control of how the relationship goes. She's very clear about her boundaries. She can be kind and helpful and caring but on her own terms; she's never going to feel obligated to anyone. By that token she doesn't appreciate anyone trying to do things for her that she can do for herself - and she's very capable and independent.

So she can come across as either really prickly or just distant, but those who respect her and approach her right will find a very loyal, very generous friend.

Glad to hear you're less stressed!
Illaryll sounds like a really interesting character! I can picture how Andren might act around her! I am looking forward to their interactions :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Ariel