Soul Manifestors OOC & Characters

-head spins-

Everyone is an old fart and everyone is somehow ending up in the cooking country, whether born there or moved there. Whoop whoop.
Whatcha mean?

Huh did I not put that in.
She 17, ritually Manifestors from her tribe leaves at age 16 and returns (or not return) at 21.

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Altan's tribe is actually pretty small compared to most other nomadic tribes, mainly because they have very high mortality rates since no one thinks dying is a big deal. They have a tendency to trade service, specifically protection from the big carnivorous thingys out there, with other tribes for materials.

The Noble thing is interested because as tribe they don't believe in "born nobility", since you can't have a good grasp on one's spirit at birth. So if the two met as children it would probably just be cultural confusion. Realistically Altan would be very young if they would have met since she's a few years younger than Daeli.

For the last bit, Altan's people are quite haughty and probably don't give a crap about what other tribes do, but their internal laws when it comes to murder and manslaughter is vastly different, mainly they don't make a big deal about it, especially if it's unintentional. Basically Altan would be confused why the banishment even happened because like, accidentally killing people isn't a huge crime from her view as a child.
K nnvmnd then. Easier to meet at monastery.

Oh my lord there is so much IC to read up on and holy you guys are super good at the character creation I am excite. Will write up a character asap

Huh did I not put that in.
She 17, ritually Manifestors from her tribe leaves at age 16 and returns (or not return) at 21.

OH SHE BABY PROTECT THE INNOCENT BABY MÄRCHEN SAYS. But yeah he would love to be a big brother to her I feel. XD

Sorry bruh, just go ahead.

@DangoYumi @Jessica2477 @Ariel @chaosheart13 @Cresion Breezes @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Jageroux

I will go ahead and start the RP! Those who have yet to make characters will still have plenty of time to make them and join in :)

EDIT: Post is up!

Last edited:
Whoop whoop, replied! Honestly Märchen does know his voice is actually not doing a thing with his runes, it's just his magic, but he feels better if he sang and makes him work better if he did sing while creating those runes. So yeah, his voice is actually not doing a thing but due to his past he feels a whole lot better just singing to create magic.

Sorry err'body but had a busy weekend. Boo gunna postie up tmrw k^^

Is this open still? :)

Reactions: Pupperr
I love Jageroux's reply maaaaan. I just know that kid's going to die though because everyone but our characters dies XD

everyone but our characters dies
I didn't say that tho :/

Basically, these guys are highly-trained to fight against manifestors. So the idea is that we don't *win* we *survive*. And if we can save others, all the better :D

That kid is 100% marked for death it's not even funny lmfao